When was the last time you CRIED??!?!

Comments

• last time I cried when I found out I wasn't going to be a father. Was kind of a psychological shock to me.

adam do you mean you thought you had a girl pregnant or do you mean it is not possible for you to have kids? sorry iam just confused

Drew:[/b] Hold your head up man. Believe it or not I'm an amazing listener so don't hesitate to call if the spirit moves you.

same here drew

W*ll:[/b] Putting your dog to sleep is a traumaic event. Stay strong, your dog is out of its pain now.

thanx adam

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    last time I cried when I found out I wasn't going to be a father. Was kind of a psychological shock to me.

adam do you mean you thought you had a girl pregnant or do you mean it is not possible for you to have kids? sorry iam just confused

I thought homegirl was pregnant. Its probably better that she wasn't but I was pretty heartbroken over it.

• Options
    I cried this morning when a dude at my job who I frequently battle with tied a deer's dick to my truck's rear view mirror. But then I ate a bunch of turkey at lunch and made diarreah all over the front seat of his truck at the end of the day so he can catch the vapors tomorrow morning.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I wept from laughing too hard last night...

Me too, this shit is hilarious.

Dane Cook's hosting Saturday Night Live in December... Might be one time I actually try to catch it. I don't know if even the Dane Train can make SNL watchable these days.

Seriously...I just don't get this guy...my kid hyped him up to me and I listened to him for 20 minutes and this guy said NOTHING funny....all the good comedians die young...

Hicks
    Hedberg
    Kauffman
    Bruce

Dane Cook might as well be Louie Anderson in my book.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    you guys are trippin

• When I read this thread

• H2>I cried this morning when a dude at my job who I frequently battle with tied a deer's dick to my truck's rear view mirror. But then I ate a bunch of turkey at lunch and made diarreah all over the front seat of his truck at the end of the day so he can catch the vapors tomorrow morning.
    /H2>

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I listened to him for 20 minutes and this guy said NOTHING funny.

yes.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    a few weeks ago, i grabbed the phone to call my grandma... but realized real quick that she died back in 2001. i spent a lot of time in her house as a kid, and when i'm really stoked or pissed about something, i still think of talking to her about it. when i put the phone down, my girlfriend asked me who i was gonna call, and when i told her, i sort of lost it.

• Dane Cook might as well be Louie Anderson in my book.

"Fuck soulstrut"[/b]

i thought louie was funny when i was 8

• djrdjr 511 Posts

Last time I cried is when I saw those Utrecht record show pics.......

• about april 96. don't remember why i cried think it was some girl dumping me or something. that whole period of my life is like one big haze. now my life is one big lucid experience. seriously if you don't want to cry just take anti depressants, you will never cry again taking those puppies.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

yes.

Did you see his VMA performance. Weak. nuthin new

about april 96. don't remember why i cried think it was some girl dumping me or something. that whole period of my life is like one big haze. now my life is one big lucid experience. seriously if you don't want to cry just take anti depressants, you will never cry again taking those puppies.

but sometimes crying is a good thing, no?

yes.

no - did he do the aerobics joke? he's been doing that one for like 10 yrs.

i did see him on kimmel though when he did the tom cruise on oprah imitation. it was terrible - it went on and on and on and on and on and on - relentless. if he knew comedy, he would have stopped after 40 secs.

• about april 96. don't remember why i cried think it was some girl dumping me or something. that whole period of my life is like one big haze. now my life is one big lucid experience. seriously if you don't want to cry just take anti depressants, you will never cry again taking those puppies.

but sometimes crying is a good thing, no?

Yeah, absolutely, crying does actually make you feel better. Crying releases endorphins into the bloodstream, which really helps you to feel better - moreso than if you chose not to cry. FACT

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    crying is always good for me. i really probly do cry every few days. especially around this time(winter). my depression gets me really down

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

yes.

no - did he do the aerobics joke? he's been doing that one for like 10 yrs.

i did see him on kimmel though when he did the tom cruise on oprah imitation. it was terrible - it went on and on and on and on and on and on - relentless. if he knew comedy, he would have stopped after 40 secs.

I dont remember the bit just being the crowd wasnt feeling it either. He has that i dont care i speak normally attitude. But does not have the material or experience to carry it. However, debating comedians is a tossup if people laugh and like him he sticks to what he does.

Who's the last good comedian now to not have his own tv show

ps:anyone check the last bernie mac, shit has gone downtown, those kids are way too old and the thing looks forced as hell

• crying is always good for me. i really probly do cry every few days. especially around this time(winter). my depression gets me really down

Dude, join the club on the winter thing. I hate winter. I hate the cold, I hate it getting dark so early, I hate it all. The winter blahs...or seasonal depression, or whatever. I don't really cry over things but just feel bummed out a lot. Nothing worse than it being dark when you wake up AND dark when you go to bed.

ps:anyone check the last bernie mac, shit has gone downtown

absolutely.

• every year, at christmas

crying is always good for me. i really probly do cry every few days. especially around this time(winter). my depression gets me really down

Dude, join the club on the winter thing. I hate winter. I hate the cold, I hate it getting dark so early, I hate it all. The winter blahs...or seasonal depression, or whatever. I don't really cry over things but just feel bummed out a lot. Nothing worse than it being dark when you wake up AND dark when you go to bed.
    yeah that combined with everything going on in my life right now. alot of things to cry about

• halloween.

thinking of my son in england on his birthday..

• I'm a pussy. I cry about every week. I hate the reason why I cry too. Fuckin bitch makes me sad.

my cat that ive had for 10 years died today. i cried alot

• my cat that ive had for 10 years died today. i cried alot

I am very sorry to hear that. I cried my eyes out when my cat died.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    i used to never cry. Since my son i cry at the drop of a hat. Hearing stories of child abuse etc... all kinds of shit like that makes me cry.

my cat that ive had for 10 years died today. i cried alot

I am very sorry to hear that. I cried my eyes out when my cat died.
    thanks man. he was in alot of pain, in a way it's a good thing

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    When some musicologist named Dizzy Bull told me to grow up and get my dick out of my ear!!

Especially since I'm probably older than him and if my dick was actually able to reach my ear I'd have better things to do than be here!!

Rich

• "Watching TV, I start to cry,
    for no reason, I don't know why,
    could it be from messages, on my TV
    they're fucking with me, subliminally"