WOW!!! (Pharcyde Related)

izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    That being said, I am very interested in seeing this.

• dayum

• fucking hell man.
    that shit tears me up.

• Wild style....

Labcabincalifornia is still my shit though.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    I saw that trailer at work on Friday and it made me feel really sad.

To see someone as talented as that be living on the street is one thing - but to see (what I saw) as blatant exploitation ("Can you do that over there in the light for me?" - when he's smoking crack) is another thing completely.
    I hope he makes it through the darkness.

Come back J-Sw!ft... hip-hop needs you.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

To see someone as talented as that be living on the street is one thing - but to see (what I saw) as blatant exploitation ("Can you do that over there in the light for me?" - when he's smoking crack) is another thing completely.

Mega Co-sign.
    Seeing that shit made me sick to stomach.

• pknypkny 549 Posts

speechless...

• I saw that trailer at work on Friday and it made me feel really sad.

I hope he makes it through the darkness.

• actually pretty sure that hip-hop doesn't need JSwift. But I'd like to see him get clean...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• actually pretty sure that hip-hop doesn't need JSwift. But I'd like to see him get clean...

Ha!

• I think this might not be real. what channel was gonna play this? crack smoking on TV?

also, I feel sorry for dude, but he made a conscious decision to live in a tent. I've met addicts, and they're still humans, they have the ability to think "I can keep the apartment.. or I can get more crack." they know one choice leads to living in a tent and they do it anyway. I know people that have made the opposite decision - "well it looks like I'll have to live in a tent if I wanna keep smoking, and I don't steal for $. so I'll keep the apt."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Wild style....

Labcabincalifornia is still shit though.

• I think this might not be real. what channel was gonna play this? crack smoking on TV?

I take it you have never watched Intervention?

• na whats that? they show crack pipes, and people smoking them? what channel

• I think this may be fake? I saw something about it but don't remember if it was this or the fat lip one.

fat lip had one of him fucking transvestites

• comes on tonight at 9 or 10pm on A&E I think. Maybe Bravo?

lots of meth/crack/etc being shot/smoked/etc

• I think this may be fake? I saw something about it but don't remember if it was this or the fat lip one.

fat lip had one of him fucking transvestites

I'm hoping this is fake. Sure that kind of stuff happens regardless of TV cameras being there but you just know that if this is for real, it's going to be gunning for the shock value.

BTW, the Fat Lip/Spike Jonze thing featured a Fat Lip recounting a story were he was unknowingly sucked off by a tranny. Poor judgement sure, but about a million miles away from KNOWINGLY fucking a dude.

• whoa, the 2nd beat is the bomb, anyone know the title of the track? pure sugar

• autezautez 404 Posts
    Wild style....

i always liked labcabin

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    This is really depressing to see IMO.
    At first I thought they were at least trying to save him but then
    they ask him to hit the pipe again!!?? WTF?
    Hopefully he just smoking tobacco or something... However I doubt it!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Jesus... That is fucking unbelievable, to see someone so talented end up so far down, then to witness him being pushed even further for the entertainment of the masses.

i feel sick.

• exploitation

• exploitation
    (that i'd watch)

• GOT ROCK?[/b]

• Options
    Wild style....