For all the women that like Vincent Gallo..

MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I like his movie's but I can understand why many hate them, and him. Putting that aside, this made me laugh;"mothers can pay for Gallo to inseminate them by in vitro fertilization (IVF) or even naturally for an extra $500,000, a fee it alleges he will waive if he deems the woman attractive enough."Gallo Offers Sperm for Sale An internet site is offering controversial film maker Vincent Gallo's sperm for sale for $1 million. VGMerchandise.com - which calls itself "the official website for Vincent Gallo merchandise" - includes a detailed agreement whereby wannabe mothers can pay for Gallo to inseminate them by in vitro fertilization (IVF) or even naturally for an extra $500,000, a fee it alleges he will waive if he deems the woman attractive enough. The site details the actor/director's physical attributes: "Mr. Gallo is 5 feet 11 inches and has blue eyes. There are no known genetic deformities in his ancestry and no history of congenital diseases. If you have seen The Brown Bunny, you know the potential size of the genitals if it's a boy (eight inches if he's like his father)." It also recommends his sharp features would "blend well with a softer, more subtly featured female."

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Paging Noz...

• he used to live down the street from me, and he put his name in cement on the sidewalks all over the place. I know at least 3 places. He also used to ride his bike around, and his hair is really greasy.

• She's got some slightly used (VG+) that she'd probably be willing to part with...

• Is this the guy people think you look like?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    no known genetic deformities

i'm sold. i just ordered two jars.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Is this the guy people think you look like?

no.... but if I did, I'd sell my sperm for $250,000 and undercut his price. lol

• If my dog looked like Vince Gallo, I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    "mothers can pay for Gallo to inseminate them by in vitro fertilization (IVF) or even naturally for an extra $500,000, a fee it alleges he will waive if he deems the woman attractive enough."

So if they are "hot", and he waives the half million, do they still have to pay a million bucks to fuck him?

Who is this guy anyhow?

• Dude, also has overpriced records on his site. He thought of everything:

http://www.vgmerchandise.com/music.html

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Mr. Gallo maintains the right to refuse sale of his sperm to those of extremely dark complexions. Though a fan of Franco Harris, Derek Jeter, Lenny Kravitz and Lena Horne, Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration.[/b]

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    anybody have a copy of that bohack record? what's it sound like?

Mr. Gallo maintains the right to refuse sale of his sperm to those of extremely dark complexions. Though a fan of Franco Harris, Derek Jeter, Lenny Kravitz and Lena Horne, Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration.[/b]

• Dude is a certified poptart for real. He will say anything (including bigoted statements like this) to get attention and it's getting pretty pathetic if he needs to resort to these lengths.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

In fact, for the next 30 days, he is offering a $50,000 discount to any potential female purchaser who can prove she has naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone who can prove a direct family link to any of the German soldiers of the mid-century will also receive this discount. Under the laws of the Jewish faith, a Jewish mother would qualify a baby to be deemed a member of the Jewish religion. This would be added incentive for Mr. Gallo to sell his sperm to a Jew mother, his reasoning being with the slim chance that his child moved into the profession of motion picture acting or became a musical performer, this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar.[/b]

To be clear, the purchase of Mr. Gallo's sperm does not include the use of the name Gallo. The purchaser must find another surname for the child.[/b]

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    "Mr. Gallo is 5 feet 11 inches

He's lying already.

• If my dog looked like Vince Gallo, I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards...

that's funny as shit but i have no idea what it means !

vincent gallo is a total herb.

WHO IS HE???

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    WHO IS HE???

Art dork/record store clerk pass REVOKED!

• If you have seen The Brown Bunny, you know the potential size of the genitals if it's a boy (eight inches if he's like his father)

that is not eight inches.

WHO IS HE???

I ain't cryin'.

• i find it hard to believe that vincent gallo actually believes most of the shit he does/says. most of it is just for negative publicity and getting people revved up to lash out at him (ie the whole republican endorsement thing...now this).

it's hilarious. if i were famous, i'd do the same.

• WHO IS HE???

former b-boy. he was on graffiti rock or something.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Come on now, he isnt serious.
    His comments about the 'jew mother' giving him offspring which would receive good reviews is just a stab at those who dogged his last film: 'Brown Bunny'.
    I'm not trying to defend for the guy, its just that I believe that he has just got a REALLY odd sense of humor and promoting himself.

• anyone got a timecheck on the last time vincent gallo took a shit ?)

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    anyone got a timecheck on the last time vincent gallo took a shit ?)

he's prepping to take one in an hour and 17 minutes

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    WHO IS HE???

former b-boy. he was on graffiti rock or something.

yeah, he was 'Prince Vince' (on the left),

...Run-DMCwho?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

That looks like a fine young benicio del toro on the right.