do ya'll talk to your ex's

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
i talk to mine once in a blue moon. i used to get mini panic attacs every time but it's all good now. i kinda dont see any point in talking to her. what are your experiences with this?peace, stein. . .

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    they are exes for a reason

• they are exes for a reason
    point taken. stein. . .

• autezautez 404 Posts
    mini panic attacs
    word dog ive felt that one before. i dont really talk to any of them anymore though

• Hell no I don't.

Then again, I don't have any ex's.

• mini panic attacs
    word dog ive felt that one before. i dont really talk to any of them anymore though
    yeah, no fun at all. first one lasted about a week, then 3 days, 1 day, then hour or so.
    all good now for the last 4 or so times speaking. peace, stein. . .

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    I still talk to the most recent ex, but mainly because I feel the need to keep some form of talking relationship going as we bought a house together... It's all good: she's transferring ownership to me for nothing.
    Wifey doesn't mind too much, as it's a necessary evil.

Previous two exes keep contacting me, but I deaded that shit.
    Gotta keep focused on the one that's important to me.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I talk to my records.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I talk to my records.

That's nothing. I talk to my ex-records. I like to know how things are going in their new homes. You never know, there's a lot of psychos out there. I just wanna make sure they are OK.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I talk to my records.

That's nothing. I talk to my ex-records. I like to know how things are going in their new homes. You never know, there's a lot of psychos out there. I just wanna make sure they are OK.

lol...but seriously, when u were in a relationship with a guy/girl (and not only a sex type thing)-so say u loved each other (more or less), isn't it a good thing to always remember what u had? I mean, I speak with all of my exgirls (damn, my exex even got married and I was invited to the wedding with no bad feelings) and I always think (in a Richard Pryor non-ironic way) "we started of as human beings, so we can end as human beings"...never do the sex-with-ex thing though, theres just too much fish in the sea. But since we had some feelings for each other, why shouldn't we get along with each other afterwards...not talking about short affairs and all that though...well, just my 2 cents. I guess it all depends on how the relationship ended...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    i talk to mine once in a blue moon. i used to get mini panic attacs every time but it's all good now. i kinda dont see any point in talking to her. what are your experiences with this?
    peace, stein. . .

If we're still actually friends, yes. My first serious girlfriend and I try to make a point to visit whenever we are in the same town, her husband is a super solid dude, and my wife likes them so it's cool. She's kinda like family to me now.

Most of my exes I am on at least reasonable terms with, so if I see them around when I am back in Minneapolis, it's never too weird.

I did just see one ex-girlfriend's MySpace deal....one of her 'friends' was our own SoulMarcosa, DJ Marco! That was a LOL moment.

• I talk to my records.

lol...but seriously, when u were in a relationship with a guy/girl (and not only a sex type thing)-so say u loved each other (more or less), isn't it a good thing to always remember what u had? I mean, I speak with all of my exgirls (damn, my exex even got married and I was invited to the wedding with no bad feelings) and I always think (in a Richard Pryor non-ironic way) "we started of as human beings, so we can end as human beings"...never do the sex-with-ex thing though, theres just too much fish in the sea. But since we had some feelings for each other, why shouldn't we get along with each other afterwards...not talking about short affairs and all that though...well, just my 2 cents. I guess it all depends on how the relationship ended...

Real Talk. You never know if it was just bad timing. My ex and I stayed in touch for two years, well there were stretches of six months where we weren't talking, but we eventualy got back together when the time was right. Been three and a half years now and only one major fight. Sometimes bullshit just gets in the way.

• good ole darcy.

once in a very long while.

very true

i still see mine about twice a week when we have sex but thats about it

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

very true

say hello to 4 me.

very true

say hello to 4 me.

jeff jeff jeff, what the hell are you doing up this early?

• good ole darcy.

once in a very long while.

she got man hands.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    From experience I've found that the only reason any exs keep in contact if is one of them (either me or the ladyfriend) secretly wants to restart the relationship - keep hanging around with the hope that the flame will be reignited.

Personally I don't keep in contact, too much history always complicates things, but each to their own.

very true

say hello to 4 me.

jeff jeff jeff, what the hell are you doing up this early?

good question. currently using a leo sayer record as a plate for my toast.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

"She had man hands. It was like some horrible mythological creature"

• i think its just the angle of the photograph cause id have remembered that

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    i think its just the angle of the photograph cause id have remembered that

or maybe you liked it. Satisfied some hidden desire.

• mmmmm. no.

• i think its just the angle of the photograph cause id have remembered that

is this you sabadadadabadadadabada?

hidden no longer.

• no - im not nearly that pretty. Im in none of those pictures.

• hidden no longer.

"SABADABADABADODABADODABADABAADODABADABA!"[/b]

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    my ex is engadged and moving to NYC w/ chumpster. i never talk to her anymore, but i know i'll run into her some day soon. if i meet that dude, i'm gonna ask him if he tastes dick when he kisses her. yeah? thats me, son.

I have strange boney hands (they are rather girly, actually, so don't get too excited Sabadabadaba) Anyhow, I was once hanging out with a friend who was on acid & he later told my girlfriend that he had to leave because he thought my hands were giant chicken feet.

my ex is engadged and moving to NYC w/ chumpster. i never talk to her anymore, but i know i'll run into her some day soon. if i meet that dude, i'm gonna ask him if he tastes dick when he kisses her. yeah? thats me, son.

wow, that is mean. but funny too.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

the girl that i live with now is good friends with a serious ex of mine. a little weird, but not a big deal since the ex is married and has a kid, and we broke up 7 years ago (dated for about 5 though). so i have to hang out with her sometimes, although she annoys the crap out of me. she used to annoy me a little bit but i guess i've become more easily annoyed.