Kanye Vs. 50 Cent (News related) - DISCUSS

13»

Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Damn, I just want to know what Faux listens to so I can be "big dude" status.

Ah yes...The grown and sexy look.

• Do I sound like a child to you? I take music very seriously, as do all of you I'm sure. That's one of the reasons you come here. You would not be posting here if you didn't love music for all it brings, and for all of it's virtues. So why would you contradict those notions by supporting these artists?

Maybe someday we can all share your excellent and superior taste in music with you. Until then.....

Shadda

Fuck

Up.

Later, I gotta go check what the P.R's are telling me is good now.

• Because it is pathetic that we flock like lemmings to these artists. Our cuture is so easily manipulated by what's being sold to us. When you care about something, doesn't it pain you to see it being co-opted for the wrong reasons?

I can go on about this for days me feels. I tend to be a cynical person. I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with everybody, but this is how I feel..

Maybe it's got a funky beat, and we can bug out to it. I can't stand these manipulated Lemmings rants that some self-righteous defenders of musical truth and purity go off on. I don't listen to Fiddy Cent by the way, I'm down with the Dipset/Jeezy Lemming Posse. Their P.R's have way more street cred.