Options

Vick's Victims

Comments

• Options
    Digger_Phelps_II said:
    man, this thread makes me INSANELY happy he won today!!...and he gets to start next week!! ;)

glad there are still some open minded sane folks out there.....

Who will you be cheering for next? A child molester?

If "open minded" and "sane" means being a fan of an animal-abusing motherfucker like Vick, I'd rather be crazy.

And yeah, I think he's every bit as disgusting as a child molester. Sue me.

• Options
    shooterali said:

"John Goodwin of the Humane Society said the manner in which losing or unwilling dogs were killed was especially troubling.

"Some of the grisly details in these filings shocked even me, and I'm a person who faces this stuff every day," he said. "I was surprised to see that they were killing dogs by hanging them and one dog was killed by slamming it to the ground. Those are extremely violent methods of execution ??? they're unnecessary and just sick.""

There's your hero, fool. Buy his jersey and mark yourself so actual human beings can avoid you.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    How are animals treated for Dog food?

• PelvicDust said:
    shooterali said:

"John Goodwin of the Humane Society said the manner in which losing or unwilling dogs were killed was especially troubling.

"Some of the grisly details in these filings shocked even me, and I'm a person who faces this stuff every day," he said. "I was surprised to see that they were killing dogs by hanging them and one dog was killed by slamming it to the ground. Those are extremely violent methods of execution ??? they're unnecessary and just sick.""

There's your hero, fool. Buy his jersey and mark yourself so actual human beings can avoid you.

Never said he was my hero but thank you btw SS has a great ignore function.

• PelvicDust said:
    Digger_Phelps_II said:
    man, this thread makes me INSANELY happy he won today!!...and he gets to start next week!! ;)

If "open minded" and "sane" means being a fan of an animal-abusing motherfucker like Vick, I'd rather be crazy.

dont have to sue you...your pained response is winning enough for me....so you equate dogs to children? hmmmm...

• Options
    Digger_Phelps_II said:
    PelvicDust said:
    Digger_Phelps_II said:

dont have to sue you...your pained response is winning enough for me....so you equate dogs to children? hmmmm...

No, I equate idiots who root for this guy with people who would root for child molesters. Either way it's a sign of advanced degenerate fuckwittery.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    PelvicDust said:

And yeah, I think he's every bit as disgusting as a child molester.

you sound 12

• PelvicDust said:
    Digger_Phelps_II said:
    PelvicDust said:
    Digger_Phelps_II said:

No, I equate idiots who root for this guy with people who would root for child molesters. Either way it's a sign of advanced degenerate fuckwittery.

GO EAGLES!! (...and i'm a giants fan!) gotta go catch sportscenter. peace

• Options
    edpowers said:
    PelvicDust said:

you sound 12

Right, because only 12 year olds think slaughtering animals for kicks is disgusting.

Uh huh.

You sound stupid.

Animal fighting is the same as slaughtering?

• Options
    batmon said:

I guess you don't know much about the case.

Vick killed dogs by hanging them, among other methods. Dogs that didn't win or weren't good fighters were just basically executed.

If you have a strong stomach google "michael vick gypsy" and see the kind of shape one of his dogs was in when rescued. The dog survived but lost a leg. I won't post the pictures here because they're just too goddamn raw.

After being drafted and signed by the Falcons starting the dogfighting operation was one of the first things Vick did. He wasn't some poor guy doing something shitty to support himself or his family. He was a rich guy who got his rocks off by engaging in pure sadism.

And now he's got a shot at Comeback Player of the Year and another 8 figure contract. Lovely. He'll probably be grinding up puppies in a blender tonight just to celebrate his new shot. It's not like he's too good for that sort of behavior.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    PelvicDust said:
    edpowers said:
    PelvicDust said:

you sound 12

Right, because only 12 year olds think slaughtering animals for kicks is disgusting.

Uh huh.

You sound stupid.

Is anyone here defending Vick's actions or animal cruelty ? Look dude, I'm sorry Vick didn't receive the punishment you feel he deserved.... but, i suggest you take a day off from rescuing pigeons and teaching chimps sign language to speak with victims of child molestation before you start comparing their experiences to those of a goddamn dog.

• Options
    edpowers said:
    Is anyone here defending Vick's actions or animal cruelty ? Look dude, I'm sorry Vick didn't receive the punishment you feel he deserved.... but, i suggest you take a day off from rescuing pigeons and teaching chimps sign language to speak with victims of child molestation before you start comparing their experiences to those of a goddamn dog.

Wow.

I was wrong, you don't sound stupid. You just sound like one huge asshole.

I made no such comparison, of course. The comparison is between the kind of sadist who molests a child and the kind of sadist who abuses animals.

They're both sadists.

And it's not the punishment Vick received that bothers me. It's the shallow, stupid assholes who want to forget what he did and turn him back into a hero just because he can run fast.

"Goddamn dog."

Wow.

PelvicDust said:
    batmon said:

Vick killed dogs by hanging them, among other methods. Dogs that didn't win or weren't good fighters were just basically executed.

If you have a strong stomach google "michael vick gypsy" and see the kind of shape one of his dogs was in when rescued. The dog survived but lost a leg. I won't post the pictures here because they're just too goddamn raw.

After being drafted and signed by the Falcons starting the dogfighting operation was one of the first things Vick did. He wasn't some poor guy doing something shitty to support himself or his family. He was a rich guy who got his rocks off by engaging in pure sadism.

And now he's got a shot at Comeback Player of the Year and another 8 figure contract. Lovely. He'll probably be grinding up puppies in a blender tonight just to celebrate his new shot. It's not like he's too good for that sort of behavior.

What punishment should a dog get for killing a cat?

PelvicDust said:
    edpowers said:

Wow.

I made no such comparison, of course. The comparison is between the kind of sadist who molests a child and the kind of sadist who abuses animals.

They're both sadists.

And it's not the punishment Vick received that bothers me. It's the shallow, stupid assholes who want to forget what he did and turn him back into a hero just because he can run fast.

"Goddamn dog."

Wow.

Should he stop playing football after he served his sentence?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    PelvicDust, will you no longer be outraged at this if everyone here agrees with you? I can't tell if you are more pissed at what happened or the fact that someone dares to disagree with you.

• Options
    batmon said:
    PelvicDust said:
    batmon said:

Are you suggesting Vick has the same intelligence and moral sense as a dog?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    PelvicDust said:

"Goddamn dog."

Wow.
    It's not that they want to forget what he did, it's that they want you to stop hand wringing over it and being soft. Your hand wringing and softness is the only issue here.

• Options
    batmon said:
    PelvicDust said:
    edpowers said:

Wow.

They're both sadists.

"Goddamn dog."

Wow.

Should he stop playing football after he served his sentence?

He's a free man, he can do what he wants. My point is that I wouldn't forget what he did and pretend he's some sort of hero.

If I'd been the NFL commissioner he'd have been banned longer, but so be it.

There sure does seem to be a whole lot of "what he did was no big deal" happening in this thread.

PelvicDust said:
    batmon said:
    PelvicDust said:
    batmon said:

U eat meat?

• Options
    Brian said:
    PelvicDust, will you no longer be outraged at this if everyone here agrees with you? I can't tell if you are more pissed at what happened or the fact that someone dares to disagree with you.

It's "what happened."

Glad to clear that up.

• I'm going to buy a few MV jersey's tomorrow!!!

• I'm going to buy a few MV jersey's tomorrow!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    PelvicDust said:
    Brian said:

It's "what happened."

Glad to clear that up.
    So how does raging out on a record board make it any better or prevent future incidents from happening?

• Options
    batmon said:
    PelvicDust said:
    batmon said:
    PelvicDust said:
    batmon said:

U eat meat?

I don't torture it first.

I guess you don't think sadism is a character flaw.

I have sex, too, but I don't beat her up first. Get that distinction? It's sort of important.

• Options
    Brian said:
    PelvicDust said:
    Brian said:

It's "what happened."

Glad to clear that up.
    So how does raging out on a record board make it any better or prevent future incidents from happening?

This is an argument that makes no sense.

Why should anyone post about anything?

Maybe you're right, maybe I should just "rage" about "goddamn dogs."

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    So it's okay to kill humans against their will if it's quick, painless, and torture-free as factory animal farming?

• Options
    Reynaldo said:
    So it's okay to kill humans against their will if it's quick, painless, and torture-free as factory animal farming?

If they ask questions as stupid as that one, absolutely.

batmon said:
    PelvicDust said:
    batmon said:
    PelvicDust said:
    batmon said:

U eat meat?

I don't torture it first.

I guess you don't think sadism is a character flaw.

I have sex, too, but I don't beat her up first. Get that distinction? It's sort of important.

It important to know that your meat gets slaughtered by somebody before you cop it from your BUTCHER.

That "character flaws" like whoa.