Paris Hilton is out of jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1235»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    The judge should have made her do something like 250 hours of community service. Something to do with kids that were killed by drunk drivers and doing service with their families.

Jail was funny...

I just watch two news reports tonight. One on a guy that was convicted of driving over the limit for his 10th time.

The other was a dude who's been now caught for the 4th time raping women.

I mean damn... 5 years later and R Kelly still hasn't gone to trial and his record is #1 all over the charts.

It's a mad world out there.

Now if the judge could have done something to take away Paris's fame. I'd been down...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i guess i can understand the hate, but so yeah there's this thing going on where usa is all rah rah rah missile defense shield and russia is all 'don't fuck around'

take that shit to cnn.com? oh wait paris is all over that

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    oh and anyone who says they get buttfucked for coke deserves to be in solitary confinement.

she said what? what the hell is this about?

• and anyone dare to wonder why there's so few ladies on Soulstrut? um, rape fantasizing, cunt / whore calling, really unfunny "jokes" is, uh, nagl, or whatever you nerd terds call it.

• oh and anyone who says they get buttfucked for coke deserves to be in solitary confinement.

yep, she was caught on tape talking about she let some dude fuck her in the ass for coke. Its on the net.

oh and anyone who says they get buttfucked for coke deserves to be in solitary confinement.

yep, she was caught on tape talking about she let some dude fuck her in the ass for coke. Its on the net.

ummmm, can't she, like, afford to buy coke?

and anyone dare to wonder why there's so few ladies on Soulstrut? um, rape fantasizing, cunt / whore calling, really unfunny "jokes" is, uh, nagl, or whatever you nerd terds call it.

while I agree that there is a lot of NAGL-ing going on here, particularly insofar as rape fantasies are concerned, still, WTF dude? you dead your lurker status to chastise the board in a NRR thread?

and for the record I have NEVER wondered why there aren't more ladies on here. I think you'de be an idiot not to see why there aren't more ladies on here.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    and anyone dare to wonder why there's so few ladies on Soulstrut? um, rape fantasizing, cunt / whore calling, really unfunny "jokes" is, uh, nagl, or whatever you nerd terds call it.

Dolo????

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Motion to create a graemlin derivation...basically to be utilized when someone shows asshurt tendencies, they can be said to be "Shedding[/b] tears"

fucking brilliant. Motion to make AlieNDN offical soulstrut graemlin maker?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Watch the end where this dude is covered in coke. "Tony Montana! hahaha. Tony Montana!". People's fascination with being a badass never ends. Get a life.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Motion to create a graemlin derivation...basically to be utilized when someone shows asshurt tendencies, they can be said to be "Shedding[/b] tears"

I'm not good with jokes, But I was workin' on this one earlier today at work..........

When Paris Hilton was asked if she could find anything positive about having to go back to the jail today she replied:

"Mulitple Cavity Searches?"

Ok Ok...I kid. I kid. That one was easy.

But I Co-sign on this Graemlin. Though I do think it should just say ASSHURT as I motioned for an Asshurt Graemlin before regarding Michael Henderson's Thong. I do think there should be one of some kind.

either way, it may not be a fair sentence but that doesn't make the whole situation any less funny.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Motion to make AlieNDN offical soulstrut graemlin maker?

I think that title is still locked down by the brother DB.

... but this is the best VINDICATION thread since
    at least the 3rd or 4th K in Canada VINDICATION.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I have no desire to defend her or even care about the situation, but it's baffling to me that people get so worked up over this. How could you hope that she gets raped or say that she deserves solitary confinement because of a comment she made about coke. It's weird to me that people can get worked up enough to wish physical violence on someone. Maybe she is annoying and the media over-exposes every little thing she does, but I don't see how people have become that annoyed. She's a TV character.

Maybe I am too nice, but I don't understand why people are wishing such ill will towards her. I wouldn't even wish that my worst enemy get gang raped.

Not to defend her, but the crying and calling "mom" is really not that strange to me. She is in a less than desirable situation and the entire world is watching her every second and documenting it. If that is not a cause for a break down I don't know what is. Maybe I am too much of a humanitarian, but some people are turning this into a public stoning and feel as though they are justified in doing so. She's annoying, ditsy, and does dumb stuff, but does that deserve ill natured violence? I guess I feel sorry for her because even if she wanted to shrink out of the public eye she can't. She's doomed to be the new Michael Jackson.

They shot some people into space in a giant rocket today.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    She's doomed to be the new Michael Jackson.

What does that mean?

Do you think Paris will end up an (alleged) child absuer ??

When did MJ ever go to jail?

How do you even begin compare MJ to PH??

Please, I ask in all seriousness.

I was following you up until then.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    She's doomed to be the new Michael Jackson.

What does that mean?

Obviously the situation is not the same, nor do I think Paris will go on to be a child molestor or anything like that. I was making a vague generalization that all of this constant attention and scrutiny cannot be good for one's psyche. MJ was a bad example. I just meant that she's probably doomed to become a weirdo. You know, her kids will only be seen in cloakes and she'll dangle them out the window of a Hilton. That's the jist of it mainly.

Sorry, that was a bad example, because MJ did many amazing things up until he became batty. Paris does not have such a legacy. 20 years from now she may just be a complete shut in, but she won't have a huge back catalog to redeem anything about her. The simple life will not be a classic in the future.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    You guys are still talking about Paris? Let her go, I've had my fill of schadenfreude and I'm moving on.

The Prairie Dog, on the other hand, rules teh internets!

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

schadenfreude[/b]

This has gotta be the ultimate in schadenfreude for the majority of our population.

I readily admit to feeling it myslef though I'm not sure how I feel about that actually.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    It's weird to me that people can get worked up enough to wish physical violence on someone.

i don't think it's her that's making headz goes nuts.. but rather what she represents in our culture.