The Return of Dolo

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited March 2012 in Strut Central
The hate mail is flowing!
Subj: sorry to hear about your site

but you wear what you sow you ol aunt knitted cardigan attired mufucka. Kick dolo out of the party and dolo takes the party with him.
Subj: An inquiry into the death of your site via simple contrast

SOME THINGS THAT DOLO IS ABOUT: CARS, BITCHES, MONEY, CARS FILLED WITH BITCHES AND MONEY, HIGH INTENSITY, MUSCULARITY, FREQUENT HAIRCUTS SOMETIMES MORE THAN ONE A WEEK, IMPRESSIVE CHIN UP NUMBERS, STANDING PERFECTLY STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CLUB ARMS FOLDED STARING A HOLE IN TO THE DJ, STARTING SHIT, FINISHING SHIT, LOOKING OUT FOR THE KIDS, EXOTIC LOCALES, FINELY TAILORED CLOTHES, GOLD, JEWELS, SLAPPING FEMALE ASS, NEVER SHEDDING TEARS

SOME THINGS THAT SOULSTRUT IS ABOUT: MALE MENOPAUSE, HIGH FIBRE DIETS, PETETION SIGNING, VEGANISM, HATING MICHAEL VICK, WEARING T'S AT 40 YEARS OF AGE, CLOSETED HIPSTERNESS, SOY, GRASS FED ANIMAL PRODUCE, PRETENDING THAT 90% OF JAZZ AINT BORING, FAILED ATTEMPTS AT P90X, LOOKING LIKE EVERY OTHER MIDDLE AGED WHITE DUDE, GENTILE JEW FRO'S, LUSTING AFTER BUSTED TATTED WHITE CHICKS, CELEBRATING INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY, DRESSING FOR COMFORT, SKATE SNEAKERS, ENVYING PEANUT BUTTER WOLF

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    LUSTING AFTER BUSTED TATTED WHITE CHICKS

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Please to un-ban Dolo.
    Never had that beer with him, and I like the cut of his jib.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    CLOSETED HIPSTERNESS

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

• i am immediately inadequate

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Subj: Just typed in your url hoping to see a 404 message

and was sickened to learn that you have STOLEN my intellectual property in order that you might revitalise your flagging site. I hereby demand that my emails be scrubbed from your tawdry message board and a fulsome apology be put in their place. A man is many things. He is a husband, he is a father, sometimes he is even a hero, but what he is most of all is the contents of his mind and heart. I refuse to have a part of my very self taken and used for your benefit. Acquiesce to my demands or steel yourself for the consequences.

• SpacechoSpacecho 176 Posts
    MOAR!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    LOOKING OUT FOR THE KIDS

Right on.

B/W:
    Attached files

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• yo these rants are awesome. i dont know whats better those middle english rap verses dropped upon waxi or this list of things dolo is about right here.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Hello

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Envying Peanut Butter Wolf made me laugh aloud in Starbucks.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Laughing out loud at Starbucks made me cry for you.

cove said:
    Laughing out loud at Starbucks made me cry for you.

You missing my sarcasm about strutters made me fart for you.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    ok
    we are all one
    in this together

cove said:
    ok
    we are all one
    in this together

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    hilarious. and this guy was banned? why?
    please don't tell me it involved political opinions.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Trust me it's much funnier this way than if he were actually allowed to post here.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    FREQUENT HAIRCUTS SOMETIMES MORE THAN ONE A WEEK

• STANDING PERFECTLY STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CLUB ARMS FOLDED STARING A HOLE IN TO THE DJ