paypal chargebacks [aka the philly beatdown]

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    dude did the same thing with me. Im def. up for some beatdown action on this dude.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    hey, send me dudes number please.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    This is one entertaining thread...

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

no longer a registered user? did that just happen today?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Damn.

this is the most enthralling drama on soulstrut ever.

I really hope you guys get this dude AND you get your $$ back from paypal.

Please do continue with the up-to-date reports.

• hmmmmmmmmm, a college kid running up his parents credit card bill on ebay auctions..... why does this scenario sound familiar?

• that is now 12 people he has ripped off.

wack!

• hmmmmmmmmm, a college kid running up his parents credit card bill on ebay auctions..... why does this scenario sound familiar?

Here's the dialogue, alls I need is some pictures!

Reynaldo, we got an awfully large credit card bill this month. Do you know anything about $2,736.67 to... I hope I'm saying this right... "paypal"?

uh.... give me 9 days. I'll have the money.

(typing)RARE PAKORA 4....

Reynaldo, we got an awfully large credit card bill this month. Do you know anything about $2,736.67 to... I hope I'm saying this right... "paypal"?

Rey we are really concerned, we also just got this enormous phone bill and it seems you have been spending an awful lot of time calling something called "Jeff's Pleasure Dome". You are gonna have a lot of garden duty to make up for this!

isn't his name jon or something ?

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    hmmmmmmmmm, a college kid running up his parents credit card bill on ebay auctions..... why does this scenario sound familiar?

isn't his name jon or something ?

joke joke joke

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Don't knock the hustle.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Anyway it goes dude is in deep shit.

Defrauding Paypal, defrauding a business (Breakz4dayz) as well as Paypal's customers. That's the legal side of things. THEN he gets to look forward to getting his ass beat by a small army of record nerds. Hope he's in a fraternity or something.

p.s. that shit is disturbing

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    defrauding a business (Breakz4dayz) as well as Paypal's customers.

however fucked up this situation is, it's probably the 50th time it happened today by as many defrauders.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    still no word from paypal.. how long does it usually take for them to respond?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

they say at least 30 days. did i mention that the person i spoke with (either ravindra or his dad as the case may be) said he was in the process of moving to boston? hopefully paypal can get it together soon.. otherwise i forsee someone getting rolled on.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Anyway it goes dude is in deep shit.
    Defrauding Paypal, defrauding a business (Breakz4dayz) as well as Paypal's customers. That's the legal side of things. THEN he gets to look forward to getting his ass beat by a small army of record nerds. Hope he's in a fraternity or something.

p.s. that shit is disturbing

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

they say at least 30 days. did i mention that the person i spoke with (either ravindra or his dad as the case may be) said he was in the process of moving to boston? hopefully paypal can get it together soon.. otherwise i forsee someone getting rolled on.

Consider the Boston Chapter on stand-by![/b]

"Yo, you Strutters can't make me pay back SHIT."

"ok...OK! Take the raers...just don't cut my FACE!!"

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Soulstrut is the army, better yet the navy...

• Options
    K,
    Sounds like a fun idea, but when paypal checks the tracking numbers won't it be suspicious that the date it lists the letter as being sent is after the chargeback was filed?

As I've said before, I've done it everytime after the chargeback has been ensued and nobody has ever got my money.

Easy, K.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Seems like:
    Rapscallion would like more money (word to Sally Strothers). He wants a new outlook on life, possibly because his plan to aquire money is not based on hard work and elbow grease but on highly illegal means. He decides to go with chargebacks on EVERYTHING EVER he got via PayPal on eBay, get at least some modicum of money back, move to Boston (or somewhere) to confuse the jilted/The Long Arm, spend the money, and live like Lionel Richie's vapid, anorexic daughter (or, in a pinch, Jimmy Fallon).

Remember, folls: always pay your meth dealer on time.

• K,
    Sounds like a fun idea, but when paypal checks the tracking numbers won't it be suspicious that the date it lists the letter as being sent is after the chargeback was filed?

As I've said before, I've done it everytime after the chargeback has been ensued and nobody has ever got my money.

Easy, K.

Try that. Seems like K is on point with the tactics.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts

• I have been victimized too...got this email from Ravi this morning

the reason for this huge mess is because someone has been dipping into both of my accounts and has maxed out my card thati use for paypal. my card company suggested this procedure due to the fact that a lot of non-ebay merchandise was charged and shipped to another address and now this person cannot be traced. i am working with my company and paypal to fix this issue.

if this issue is not resolved it hurts my credit so i can assure you that i am doing all i can to rectify this situation.

put me in the mix.....

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Damn, at least you are getting some explanation from the cat. I have yet to hear a peep except for the emails I've gotten from Paypal.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    I have been victimized too...got this email from Ravi this morning

the reason for this huge mess is because someone has been dipping into both of my accounts and has maxed out my card thati use for paypal. my card company suggested this procedure due to the fact that a lot of non-ebay merchandise was charged and shipped to another address and now this person cannot be traced. i am working with my company and paypal to fix this issue.

if this issue is not resolved it hurts my credit so i can assure you that i am doing all i can to rectify this situation.

someone?? dude was certain yesterday that it was his son. cannot be traced? dude gave me his son's # & really, you don't know where your son is?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    ok

so the dude i've been calling IS ravi, NOT his father. this is real ya'll not some kid playing pranks on his dad.

this cat is out for OUR cheddar.

dude is getting rolled on.

• iconicon 86 Posts
    THEN he gets to look forward to getting his ass beat by a small army of record nerds.

Posse up!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

put me in the mix.....

got this email too

dude sent a pm on soulstrut for the record that he bought off of me (i think the same thing happened with dave). so, according to this, someone must have tapped into his soulstrut account and started pm'ing dudes for records he wanted? please.

PTQ28 - 03/31/05 04:37 PM
    yeah, i plan on hitting you off with a paypal payment later on this evening when I'm done with class and shit..Peace.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

put me in the mix.....

got this email too

dude sent a pm on soulstrut for the record that he bought off of me (i think the same thing happened with dave). so, according to this, someone must have tapped into his soulstrut account and started pm'ing dudes for records he wanted? please.

PTQ28 - 03/31/05 04:37 PM

yeah, i plan on hitting you off with a paypal payment later on this evening when I'm done with class and shit..Peace.

this whole thing stinks. it's become obvious he didn't think that any of the sellers would know each other. wrong move ravindra.