who here owns a gun?

2»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Don't own one, don't think I ever will.

I'm shocked... and a little disappointed.

A Bad Texan package will be duly delivered.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I have never owned one or fired one. However, I would like to use a shotgun at least once in my life to shoot unpopped soda cans and junked cars. They have those types of firing ranges in Las Vegas. I know, I'm weird as hell. I don't find myself paranoid enough to buy one to deter thieves, though. Even if I do get held up, chances are the dumbass will get caught sooner or later. If not...oh well, I'll live another day to gain back what I lost

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    In all honesty, how does a gun primarily serve its purpose? Intimidation? Cuz i'm sure no one wants to take the life of another man (woman).

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

word?!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I GOT SEVEN MAC 11S
    ABOUT EIGHT 38S
    NINE 9S
    TEN MAC 10S
    THE SHITS NEVER ENDS

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    if i had a gun i would shoot motherfuckers' windows out for honking their horns. then i would shoot the lights out in my house at bedtime (yes homer)

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    1 gun - Sig Sauer 9mm

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I got a .177 Gat Air Pistol mayne.... even shoots corks.

• I think if you eat meat, it's your duty to at least kill, skin, clean and cook an animal once in your life. that experience is really no joke and it'll make you appreciate that once living creature a lot more than buying a prepackaged anonymous carcass at a grocery store.

shut up

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Got a loaded revolver in my nightstand. And to answer the other thread, if someone breaks in while I'm home, they will be shot. Thank God this has never happened and I hope it never will.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I been going to this shooting range out in the country. The dude's up in that place are something else.

• anyone know where I can get an Ikea expedit steelo for my cold war raers:

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I think if you eat meat, it's your duty to at least kill, skin, clean and cook an animal once in your life. that experience is really no joke and it'll make you appreciate that once living creature a lot more than buying a prepackaged anonymous carcass at a grocery store.

shut up

Still can't afford a digital camera Dolo you jumped up little prick?

• UK cats...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

UK cats...

Spud gun?

• fires caps and water as well.... weapon of mass distruction indeed

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    I went pheasant hunting when I was 12. I did the whole hunter safety course and all. I still own the same shotgun, although it's back at my home in RI.

Skeet shooting is fun from what I remember. I don't think I'll ever go hunting again though.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    YOU ALL WANNA COME LIKE E-TOUGH GUYS, BUT WE (REAL MEN) DON'T HAVE GUNS. WE ROCK AXES.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

I own a gun. I have it to protect my life, liberty and property. I also live in a semi-rural area inhabited by a variety of wild animals, some dangerous.

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR GUN ADJACENT TO YOUR LATIN RAER OR YOU ARE AS SOFT AS THEY COME.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    In all honesty, how does a gun primarily serve its purpose? Intimidation? Cuz i'm sure no one wants to take the life of another man (woman).

• I've never had the desire to get one (I already have a boomerang) but I could fux with one of these. To help regulate the neighborhood and what not.

Did fatback shoot someone yet?

• the_average_man said:
    anyone know where I can get an Ikea expedit steelo for my cold war raers:

you russian or this just a joke photo? What are guns laws like over there?

• I got a shotgun that my grandfather sawed off. Supposedly it's only sawed to the legal limit, but who knows.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    I grew up shooting guns w/my father. When I turned 18 he gave me a .32 that my grandfather used in the korean war. A .22 pistol and a .45 rifle. For some reason (maybe I wasn't the crazy one?) I was the only one out of four boys who was given any fire-arms. Never had to use any of them. Had a lot of fun practice shooting in the woods when I was a young lad. No need for them now. I gave the .45 to my older bro and gave back the .22 many years ago. I still have the grandpa gun for sentimental reasons. I have to say. Guns are fun to shoot when drunk. I don't think it's a good idea. But, dang it feels good. That's all.