December Finds

13»

Comments

• never liked the BEAST LP. Damnation... got some stuff on it tho
    whats up with that GrandD & ICB? ive never seen it. the border design makes it look like a calendar
    bottom middle looks cool, so does Luis to its left. what they like?
    cool finds
    is that the slits 12"?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    never liked the BEAST LP. Damnation... got some stuff on it tho
    whats up with that GrandD & ICB? ive never seen it. the border design makes it look like a calendar
    bottom middle looks cool, so does Luis to its left. what they like?
    cool finds
    is that the slits 12"?

I like that Beast LP. i was always waiting to find it cheap and clean, so a snatched that sucker up for $10...real shiney.

GrandD & ICB is good. a little too biggidybidddywiggidywiggidy for my tastes but looks like its going for 150-200. They're from baltimore i believe.

Luis is ehhh but has a bridge in one of the songs that is super 'galactic' ready. Bottom middle is 'Made for TV.' DC post punk... prolly not your thing but i like it. i've been after those 'Material' records for a long time. You'd dig those, tony. Epic 12" is "Radio Clash." Best find though was that Admas record. its some ethiopian dudes doing modern soul. REALLY good! I'll bring some joints down to West Philly next time. We doing NYE?

• i woulda saved you ten bucks on that beast and just given it to you.
    anyway radio clash is great too!
    i'll hit you up about nye...you know my sitchaation

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Haven't posted to one of these in awhile. Here's some records I got off my buddies dad. I would of gotten more but my buddy wanted some for himself. The nerve.