Do you dance?

2»

Comments

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    dan, i went to 8 weddings this last year and ended up square/line dancing three times.gotta say it was a lot of fun.

Square dancing is so much.

• i'm in the black shirt with the ponytail!

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Herm said:
    I never trust a DJ who doesn't dance.

Especially DJs who chose to become it so they don't have to dance but can still be the center of attention at a party.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Breez said:
    9-times-out-of-10 if you're married or have a girlfriend, dancing is a must. I don't know any females that don't like to dance. Even if you're the worst dancer, females just love and appreciate the effort.

Agreed. Though I once knew this really cold Swedish chick who not only hated to dance, but hated when others danced. She also once said she didn't care for any music that had horns in it. I was shocked.

I've officially ousted the "invisble lasso" move from my repertoire. It only worked once or twice, which is a great feeling, but damn I look like an idiot when it fails.

• Love dancing. Used to take a few party chemicals 20 odd years ago and dance almost non stop for 8hrs at a time. Still love going out and dancing but as i get older i get pretty fussy about what music i wanna shake to.

Sex music food and dancing are the greatest joys in life.

• I have my own distinct style, coined by a friend.. I choose to take it as a compliment

'the epileptic stick insect.'

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Yes, I do dance. That's why I love DJing Ping-Pong sets because it offers me the chance to drop a tune and immediately jump on the floor and dance to it until the next tunes comes up.