iPhone Users: Who is on Instagram?

Comments

• alot of you guys are actually really good photgraphers!

i usually stick to the 'here's a dog' or the 'here's some stuff i ate' program..... i'm better with words than pictures i suppose.

i'mma double-tap the shit out all yalls snapz

• I use it: hugh_lucero

• I'm on there. Thumbs up all around!
    casebloom

• parenparen 537 Posts
    _paren

• -

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Just got upgraded from the crappy 3G to a 4S and am loving Instagram on the new platform.

Add Soulstrut

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    NateBizzo said:
    I'm killing it on instagram on the regs.

Yeah you do a pretty sweet job. I definitely kill it on the regular as well. Not sure what other Strutters are up on there but Tsega kills as well.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Cosmo said:
    NateBizzo said:

Yeah you do a pretty sweet job. I definitely kill it on the regular as well. Not sure what other Strutters are up on there but Tsega kills as well.

Oh yeah I think I follow Sween as well. I can't keep up. There's a lot of people up on there and can't keep track of the people who follow me.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    @djday

Still can't figure out the mystery of #instababs

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    I'm on it @djynot

Babu is killing it indeed #iphoneonly

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    One day Babu posted a long list of iPhone apps he processes his photos with. It was at least a dozen or more.

• i use it, seemingly not as often as most, as @saturn_research

• jaundo

• Options
    Cosmo said:
    Cosmo said:
    NateBizzo said:

Oh yeah I think I follow Sween as well. I can't keep up. There's a lot of people up on there and can't keep track of the people who follow me.

Yeah man, it's kinda crackish.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    billbradley said:
    billb23 is my username

BTW, I have my account setup so that I have to approve anyone that follows me. I'll approve everyone that sends the request though. There are just a few people I know that I don't really need in my life so I turned off the automatic approval.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    billbradley said:
    One day Babu posted a long list of iPhone apps he processes his photos with. It was at least a dozen or more.

Thanks. I just want to know how you get images over/out of the frame. Shit has been driving me nuts trying to figure it out. Babs and Evidence kill it on there.

I gotta say it's better than Twitter and all that. For me at least.

*Bonus shout out to Nate and his turd drops.

What is Babu's username ?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    RAJ said:
    What is Babu's username ?

I think it's @djbabuforreal

• whoa

• day said:
    billbradley said:

Thanks. I just want to know how you get images over/out of the frame. Shit has been driving me nuts trying to figure it out. Babs and Evidence kill it on there.

I gotta say it's better than Twitter and all that. For me at least.

*Bonus shout out to Nate and his turd drops.

photoforge2 allows you to create layers just like photoshop would. i believe that's how. mind you, i'm no good with the real photoshop either..... so there.

want pictures of general contrating, dogs, construction and food? i'm your man.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Just added a bunch of you, major niceness all around.

- @gravelheadwrap

• I'm not really into apps but thanks to this thread I'm loving this one.

username: Grixby

• froz1froz1 154 Posts
    Turns out I already follow most of you!

username: froz1

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Babu coining #instababs is to instagram what Babu coining "tablist" was to turntables. I've been playing with various apps trying to create some photo magic over here. Shout out to HotSoup and Froz 1, my day job is boring y'all:
    Before

After #trannybreaks

• welp,

fun while it lasted. big brother done showed up and turned on the lights while you were with the cute girl from down the street.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/04/09/facebook-buys-instagram-for-1-billion/

Fuck...

• F this guy!

b/w

:f-u:

• i can't wait to see what an american apparel banner looks like through a lomo-fi filter