DJ SHEEP ??? PHOTO JOURNAL // DIGGIN??? INTERVIEW - CDandLP.com

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited October 2011 in Strut Central

http://blog.cdandlp.com/2011/10/dj-sheep-brisbane-australia-3-x.html

Take a little trip into my home, mind, and record collection??? thanks to CDandLP.com for conducting this interview / photo journal!

Comments

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Good read.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    wow sheep, this looks amazing, very cool pics, cant wait to read the interview..

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    cheers! glad a couple of ya'll took the time out to peep it.... peace.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    i read most of this today on my lunch break got to the 2 Live Crew pics and had to jet, going to finish reading this in a bit, dope read thus far, and the pink Jordans 3 are ill

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dude, this is stupid long. Not a diss, just amazed.

• frenziefrenzie 174 Posts
    great read there mate

• cloud9cloud9 49 Posts
    Enjoyed the interview, thanks for sharing!

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Thanks for sharing.

mannybolone said:
    Dude, this is stupid long. Not a diss, just amazed.

Yeah, it's a bit of a long interview, they didn't edit much... oh wells... answers to questions can be complex...

• So sick! Checking the other post on the blog right now.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Nice interview and, man, do I have a humble record collection. Hey Sheep, what is your mixer plugged into? I didn't spot a receiver or anything in the pics.

white_tea said:
    Nice interview and, man, do I have a humble record collection. Hey Sheep, what is your mixer plugged into? I didn't spot a receiver or anything in the pics.

hey guys, thanks for checking, sorry for waffling on... but I was mainly venting!

re: the mixer, it's plugged into the Apogee Duet soundcard which runs into my mac by firewire, then out to my speakers... as a soundcard for a mac, you can't really go past it!

B

• very nice pics + interview

Just out of curiosity, you don't rate Muro's collection near the top? I've seen your "JAPAN" posts before and that you know him personally/have witnessed his collection.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    San ul lim? Nirvana? Really!

- spidey

highscheme said:
    very nice pics + interview

Just out of curiosity, you don't rate Muro's collection near the top? I've seen your "JAPAN" posts before and that you know him personally/have witnessed his collection.

Yeah, things tend to slip my mind... there's a zillion collections I seen, I just was referencing the obvious maybe... but Muro's definitely up there!

SPlDEY said:
    San ul lim? Nirvana? Really!

- spidey

Yep. I don't really mind. Just behind honest.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I just read this
    great stuff

pcmr said:
    I just read this
    great stuff

cheers mate, appreciate it...

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Dope article homie. I really admire how clean & organized your record room / work area is. My hat's off to you.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    just read it all, cool.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Crazy with the records, beats, all of that...

:shreddin_it:

nzshadow said:
    Crazy with the records, beats, all of that...

:shreddin_it:

you're a 3 hour drive from my crib now, so I expect you to pay a visit before Xmas... the countdown is on!!! Come down to this Jedi Mind Tricks show on December 2nd... you think you can make it? Sat night!

Breez said:
    Dope article homie. I really admire how clean & organized your record room / work area is. My hat's off to you.

I did do a bit of cleaning before homie came around, however I do try to keep things in order (maybe a little bit too much), but you know, it does make life easier, takes me a good 5 seconds to find most records at any given time or request

Thanks to everyone for reading my bullshit... if you want some more, please join -- http://www.facebook.com/mobbsheep

I'm hardly here anymore, but still post interesting stuff (including rants) on my facebook hahaha!

Expect a photo journal from Japan in Jan....

peace.