The Gravest Taboo

TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts
edited November 2011 in Strut Central
What is it?

Pedophilia?
Necrophilia?
Bestiality?
Cannibalism?

Not to be confused with the "sweetest" taboo, but you can speak on that as well...

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I was going to say "Three-way with a dead puppy and a dead baby", but then I thought better of it, so I didn't say it.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    If you do any of them....you need to be in a grave.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    wow lmho - are you ready for the madness you have invited?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Ghost Sex

• batmon said:
    Ghost Sex

Ha! I saw a photo of this on Colbert Report. I was going to google image search here at work, then I thought twice???.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Justin Bieber on the ipod.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    I was going to say "Three-way with a dead puppy and a dead baby", but then I thought better of it, so I didn't say it.

Eating them afterwards is the biggest taboo.

Did i just type that out loud?

• TheKindCromang said:
    What is it?

Pedophilia?
    Necrophilia?
    Bestiality?
    Cannibalism?

Not to be confused with the "sweetest" taboo, but you can speak on that as well...
    Pedophilia being the only one of these with living human victims, I would say the answer should be obvious.

There are rare cases where cannibalism is preferable to the alternative. I don't think anyone in 70s Uruguay seriously thought their surviving rugby players should have been executed.

• Rockadelic said:
    If you do any of them....you need to be in a grave.

That's only going to encourage the necrophiliac.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    BallzDeep said:

Really??

• Cannibalism is a very green alternative to factory farming.

Just sayin'

• The_Hook_Up said:
    Cannibalism is a very green alternative to factory farming.

Just sayin'

Save the planet, kill yourself!

I believe cold blooded murder is the biggest taboo of them all.

• leon said:
    BallzDeep said:

Really??

Close, but yeah.
    Shit... I dunno... why am I even thinking about this?

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I think I would try cannibalism if I were somewhere it was socially acceptable (not that such a place exists). If I was hungry and it was a party type atmosphere and it was prepared well (like sausage or burger I wouldn't want to recognize anything) I'd try a bite just to see what it was like.

If it were a survival situation I would definitely do it..

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Throwing interceptions is definitely number 1.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I would've thought that humans were cannibalistic for some time during our evolution as it's quite common in the animal kingdom. But then so is f*cking a member of your immediate family. Those damn dirty apes.

Pedophilia (not in its truest sense but in the more tabloid definition) has been pretty common / accepted practice for most of human history. Still in many countries the age of consent is well below what you or I would consider morally reprehensible.

And isn't bestiality legal in some states in the US? Those horse fancying dudes and dudette from that notorious documentary seem to have a pretty loving relationship with their animal friends. The fact it makes most normal people feel sick to their stomach just thinking about it, doesn't bother them none.

Necrophilia is just plain weird.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    5. Poasting paedophile jokes in teh MJ RIP thread (I had 50 sent to me at work on the same day that I wanted to share, but Gary was already going crazy with the BAN HAMMER so I was reduced to sending out a few by PM)

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    jjfad027 said:
    I think I would try cannibalism if I were somewhere it was socially acceptable (not that such a place exists). If I was hungry and it was a party type atmosphere and it was prepared well (like sausage or burger I wouldn't want to recognize anything) I'd try a bite just to see what it was like.

I think I could handle it if I were told after the fact. Not sure how easy it would be to bite into it knowing what I was getting into...or was getting into me.

I'd want a vegetarian non-smoker who consumes a fair amount of red wine and garlic.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    bassie said:
    I'd want a vegetarian non-smoker who consumes a fair amount of red wine and garlic.

I'd need a free-range organic dude who hadn't been treated with antibiotics. Maybe go kobe-style and get a beer-drinker who had a lot of massages.

• Martin said:
    honestly if you want to blow a horse in the privacy of your own stable who is it hurting?

Just don't get a horse throat!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    bassie said:
    jjfad027 said:

I think I could handle it if I were told after the fact. Not sure how easy it would be to bite into it knowing what I was getting into...or was getting into me.

I would marinate a meat eating smoker in good Barolo, roasted garlic, and mad juniper berries.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Okem said:

Pedophilia (not in its truest sense but in the more tabloid definition) has been pretty common / accepted practice for most of human history. Still in many countries the age of consent is well below what you or I would consider morally reprehensible.

In the United States, by the 1880s, most states set the age of consent at 10-12, and in one state, Delaware, the age of consent was only 7. A New York Times article states that it was still aged 7 in Delaware in 1895. Female reformers and advocates of social purity initiated a campaign in 1885 to petition legislators to raise the legal age of consent to at least 16, with ultimate goal to raise the age to 18; the campaign was successful: by 1920, almost all states had raised the age of consent to 16-18

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Socks with Crocs.

Closely followed by...

Chicks with dicks.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Socks with Crocs.

Closely followed by...

Chicks with dicks.
    Is that shit like a code, like wearing a teddy bear in the back pocket or something? If you're looking for some hot ladyboy action, pop on the socks and the crocks.

My mum bought me some crocs that have like a furry slipper liner. I wear my socks with them all the time, damn it.

• DB_Cooper said:
    bassie said:

I'd need a free-range organic dude who hadn't been treated with antibiotics. Maybe go kobe-style and get a beer-drinker who had a lot of massages.

i definitely wouldn't eat an american...... too much gristle.

id totally wrap a nice feta-stuffed mediterranean girl in bacon though.

• I like how this is becoming a foodie thread

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Here's at least two of them in one joke..

I was eating this old lady just last week, when i tasted horse semen.... "So thats how you died grandma!!"

You may not want to read it so I made it white.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I wonder if people taste more like pork or beef. I had horse for the first time recently. Tasted just like beef.

I know a redneck family that pulls over when they see deer roadkill. If it's warm, it goes into the truck and eventually their bellies.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    People taste a lot like spam.