Ever get busted listening to the Counting Crows?

downtownrobbrowndowntownrobbrown 446 Posts
edited October 2011 in Strut Central
Like you are listening to them on your headphones and someone next to you says "Hey are you listening to the Counting Crows" and then you lie say "No I'm not" and then they say "I can hear you are through your headphones."

Or you see someone on the street while in your vehicle and you roll down your window, they hear it, and then you have to make up a lie and say it is your girlfriend's car.

Ever happen to anyone here? It happens to a friend of mine all the time.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I shouldn't have clicked.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Exactly what 18 others are thinking.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    ROOOOOOOOUUUUUUNNNDD HEERRRRE!

• minimini 879 Posts
    People should get busted for listening to Counting Crows.

• never. I have been caught listening to Justin Timberlake. That timbo album had a few bangers!

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    Ever get busted reading a thread entitled "Ever get busted listening to the Counting Crows?"

• best thread evar

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    ever get busted googling for a photo of this chubby, sensitive, little white man with dreads?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    high_c said:
    ever get busted googling for a photo of this chubby, sensitive, little white man with dreads?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

The cipher is complete.

How did we get so far without this? Just imagine waking up with this staring right back at you.

That's right, sweetheart, we made beautiful music together.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    bassie said:
    How did we get so far without this? Just imagine waking up with this staring right back at you.

That's right, sweetheart, we made beautiful music together.

That's pretty nice work. I always thought this was kinda hard too:

Humans are so weird.

• high_c said:

who is that supposed to be?

• ive got a gang of regina spektor songs on my ipod... to save face i changed the artist name to "reggie spekks" so if anyone ever sees it they'll just assume im rockin' some wutang offshoot they never heard of

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    high_c said:

supposedly that is a little hat that he wears strictly for concerts /appearences.

• rayray 77 Posts
    FrankieMeltzer said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    high_c said:

who is that supposed to be?

http://www.thesmugglers.com/Letter.htm

I once considered an Alan Thicke tattoo. I was quite the fan of 'Thicke of the Night'. Good chemistry with Arsenio...

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I was recently caught off-gaurd when an acquaintance dropped by unexpectedly. I was listening to Basia. I lied and said I was ripping it for my mom.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ii saw that counting crows dude on the train once. his front dreads are hanging on by a thread due to his receding hairline.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    waxjunky said:

The cipher is complete.
    it blows my mind that someone sober would get a Adam Duritz tattoo.

I'm not ashamed to say that I will listen to Mr Jones & Angels Of The Silence if I come across them. Probably could only name Round Here as another of their songs though & don't like it.