FrankieMeltzer: Portrait of a Failure

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo FUNKY, i'm going to post up some pictures of me at a SUNNY beach while your ass fleeing a hurricane, okay?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    funky16corners said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    LOL @ Funky16 saying Brian needs to get out in the sun.

Shouldn't you be having your straightjacket tightened?

Stomach staple much?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I dont remember Funky feeling the same way when I was banned.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    funky16corners said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Stomach staple much?
    You know, I always thought you were a coward little prick, but i thought somewhere in there might live an actual person...
    guess not

"Coward little dude"? Keep guessing.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    "Coward little dude"? Keep guessing.

No I said prick, not "dude". I can't beleive you posted what you did, honestly. You must really be a miserable person

Fat fucks shouldn't be talking shit. And it's not like I know that dude actually had a stomach staple. But whatever, Mr. Sensitive tough guy.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    funky16corners said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Stomach staple much?

That's fucking low. Even for you.

How? Dude said shit about me. I responded in kind. Fat is fair game where I come from.

Yeah, the plentiful fatties down here can take a ribbing without the need of the sob story police swooping in to save them. And y'all are barking up the wrong tree...my life is good, and always has been. Y'all be safe in those storms.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    How? Dude said shit about me. I responded in kind. Fat is fair game where I come from.

It's pretty cool you can admit the straight jacket comment was on point. You don't see enough self-aware crazy people.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Very interesting thread.

Yes. A whole lot of evidence why knowing when to back off and/or say "Yea, I messed up. I should take a few minutes to regroup" is often better than locking one's jaws and making things uglier and more ridiculous....usually for oneself.

I do think there is a human being in Harvey.
    I think you know you done fucked up. I just think your opinion that backing down and admitting wrong shows weakness is stronger than the human element. If anything, you have made Frankie glad the spotlight is off him!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Fat fucks shouldn't be talking shit. And it's not like I know that dude actually had a stomach staple. But whatever, Mr. Sensitive tough guy.

Good lord Harvey, douchebag would have never entered my mind in describing you, but you throwing out shit like this officially makes you a douchebag..."fat fucks shouldn't be talking shit" pathetic...when did you turn into an 18 year old cracker ass frat boy?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    my life is good, and always has been.

Except for the countless times when it wasn't and you had to tell soulstrut all about it?

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    bassie said:

Very interesting thread.

I do think there is a human being in Harvey.

Of course you would say something like this. What do you want, his respect? Don't be soul strut's housewife please.

I get to be housewife if you get to be an asshole.

Don't worry about what I want, go back and sit down at your friends' table in the caf.

lmho - it's going to be one big brawl soon

• we need to find neutral grounds and have an all out steel-cage royal rumble....... no holds barred.

i've got a dime on me.

I have backed down plenty of times on here over the years. I've successfully made peace with plenty of people who I've had static with. I'm still not sure why y'all are making so much out of this one. I'm sorry but I have no respect for fat. Fucking exercise already....20 years ago and today. Y'all are making it seem like I'm making fun of someone with an actual disability. I do apologize if the staple comment hit dude too close to home. Next time he disses me, I'll keep it lighter and just call hiim: the round mound of 45 funk sound.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Losing excess weight is always a good idea, I guess that's why your wife dumped you.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    dont start none wont be none

Frank said:
    Losing excess weight is always a good idea, I guess that's why your wife dumped you.

Bet nobody mentions how grossly foul this comment is...including me. Shit happens, for the better even.

Anybody else though? Go ahead and get it out of your systems.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Frank said:

Bet nobody mentions how grossly foul this comment is...including me.

Is this a riddle?

Either the statement is grossly foul, or it's not. If it isn't, then what's the big deal? If it is, you mentioned that it is. I'll take that bet. You lose.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    kool thraed guise

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    this thread should have been locked and deleted

harvey gets a 60 day time out for uncalled crimes against humanity

a black ops wet team needs to be dispatched to erase him and FrankieMeltzer with extreme prejudice

FrankieMeltzer is to be taken alive,drugged ,studied by DARPA and the CIA for his remarkable internet psychosis rooted in his exposure to mknaomi and mkultra as a small bed wetting 6 year old???then disposed of

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    yet somehow he tends to be 10,000x funnier than you.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    No reason why anyone on here should be publically attacking anyone else. Beef is One thing, but keep it above the belt. If for anyone's benefit, your own.

Possum Tom said:
    No reason why anyone on here should be publically attacking anyone else. Beef is One thing, but keep it above the belt. If for anyone's benefit, your own.

Except when it's you doing it, right?