FrankieMeltzer: Portrait of a Failure

13»

Comments

• leonleon 883 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    why is some alias dude PM'ing me MLJ's real life name and address? what the fuck is going on with this place? dudes, this internet: serious business shit is getting out of hand on here. everyone needs to drink a 40 and get laid a little, STAT.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    why is some alias dude PM'ing me MLJ's real life name and address?
    POST IT

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Possum Tom said:
    No reason why anyone on here should be publically attacking anyone else. Beef is One thing, but keep it above the belt. If for anyone's benefit, your own.

Except when it's you doing it, right?
    Please.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    bassie said:

I just think your opinion that backing down and admitting wrong shows weakness is stronger than the human element.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    HEY GUYTHS! WHATH HAPPENING

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    You dudes do realize this thread is exactly what MLJ loves most? I realize it's hard to ignore him, but it isn't impossible.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Eldridge Cleaver served his time.
    Wrote a book that I thought was great when I was 16.
    Then he designed some cool pants that I want to see Harvey and MLJ wearing next time I meet them. If they are man enough.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Cleaver's a snitch according to Huey's book.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm not "named after" Eldridge Cleaver's book, for what it's worth.

Of course there was meant to be a connection but if you really need to know, "Soul on Ice" was a series of mix CD's I made that were soul mixes but had ice hockey themed cover art, incredibly goofy, a private joke between me and an ex-girlfriend, and just something I chose for my screen name on a whim. exciting, huh?

• musica said:
    You dudes do realize this thread is exactly what MLJ loves most?

i apologize for giving this troll the attention he so desperately craves. how about giving him his own sub-forum where he can spout off about how clever and funny he imagines himself to be and how evil/stupid the republicans and tea baggers are, etc?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    musica said:

i apologize for giving this troll the attention he so desperately craves. how about giving him his own sub-forum where he can spout off about how clever and funny he imagines himself to be and how evil/stupid the republicans and tea baggers are, etc?
    How about BANNING him? That would be good, too.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    It's not Buffett that owes personally, it's his corporation. Maybe they are just taking the proposed RyanCare corporate tax cuts preemptively?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    since 2002
    oh and i guess buffet has absolutely no control over his corporation, got it.

• Reynaldo said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    musica said:

How about BANNING him? That would be good, too.

the thing is he has been banned a number of times, yet he keeps returning more oblivious, strident, shrill and annoying than ever. it's like he is wiping his ass with this site daily, and worst of all he offers no musical contributions whatsoever.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Brian said:
    since 2002
    oh and i guess buffet has absolutely no control over his corporation, got it.

I said "preemptively". Buffett is one of the greatest speculators ever. Respect his game. :puto:

And, you're ignoring the difference between corporations and "real" people. Corporations and their officers have fiduciary duties to shareholders, whereas "real people" don't. One of those duites likely involves not overpaying federal tax. Maybe this is a simple dispute between Berkshire and the IRS? They do happen.