FrankieMeltzer: Portrait of a Failure

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central
aka moelarryjesus, pelvicmust, nomoregarciaparra, bobdesperado, etc...

http://soulstrutbannedme.blogspot.com/2009/08/sklute-is-quite-simply-liar-post-reply.html

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    soft hands mods imo

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Looking at the positives, clearly dude is very intelligent, knowledgeable and able to articulate his opinions.
    On the negative side, dude is also unable to throw off the little spats, setbacks and contretemps that are inevitable on-line without being consumed by the urge to demonstrate he will not be bested. The constant post-ban returns are prime evidence that the man is incapable of accepting that there are aspects of his personality that mitigate against whatever kind of inclusion he is seeking.

What we get is a portrayal of a beta-grade personality with a null record collection intent on being the alpha male dominant; malevolence powered by a tide of testosterone, bolstered by a profound need to tend his harbour-full of grudges, emboldened by the cocoon of safety offered by remote keyboard quasi-anonimity.

The recurring 'chuckles' motif, especially at times of trivial conflict, is particularly compelling. I suspect there have not been a lot of these in Frankie's life.

Saba is a dude who, whatever his faults, is at the very least a deep contributor of music nous here, and always capable of moments of inspirational chutzpah and the killer put-down.
    Ditto Kala, Dolo.....
    The grit in the oyster that seeds the pearl.

At the moment, Frankie is just grit. There is no redeeming feature. No insights offered in aid of our communal pursuit of the sharing and comprehension of music. No discernible evidence for anything resembling a desire to interact with other humans in an empathetic way.

Let's have a Therapy Heatrocks for the man. Anger management classes, a 'tell us about your childhood' session with the full 'Austrian dude with half-moon specs and goatee' set-up, maybe some life coaching. A colonic irrigation of the mind.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,915 Posts

Yes, this dude.

Fritz, Frankie.

Frankie, Fritz.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    WFH, Steav?

• skel said:
    Looking at the positives, clearly dude is very intelligent, knowledgeable and able to articulate his opinions.
    On the negative side, dude is also unable to throw off the little spats, setbacks and contretemps that are inevitable on-line without being consumed by the urge to demonstrate he will not be bested. The constant post-ban returns are prime evidence that the man is incapable of accepting that there are aspects of his personality that mitigate against whatever kind of inclusion he is seeking.

What we get is a portrayal of a beta-grade personality with a null record collection intent on being the alpha male dominant; malevolence powered by a tide of testosterone, bolstered by a profound need to tend his harbour-full of grudges, emboldened by the cocoon of safety offered by remote keyboard quasi-anonimity.

The recurring 'chuckles' motif, especially at times of trivial conflict, is particularly compelling. I suspect there have not been a lot of these in Frankie's life.

Saba is a dude who, whatever his faults, is at the very least a deep contributor of music nous here, and always capable of moments of inspirational chutzpah and the killer put-down.
    Ditto Kala, Dolo.....
    The grit in the oyster that seeds the pearl.

At the moment, Frankie is just grit. There is no redeeming feature. No insights offered in aid of our communal pursuit of the sharing and comprehension of music. No discernible evidence for anything resembling a desire to interact with other humans in an empathetic way.

Let's have a Therapy Heatrocks for the man. Anger management classes, a 'tell us about your childhood' session with the full 'Austrian dude with half-moon specs and goatee' set-up, maybe some life coaching. A colonic irrigation of the mind.

Elegant.

J i m s t e r said:
    WFH, Steav?

Relaxing at home. Missus and kids away for the week.
    A 4-cup cafetiere of Carte Noire, hot X buns for breakfast (M&S mind, plenty buttah), pie/2 mash and liquor for lunch, now spreadsheeting the vinyls (sic) and committing many gigabees to the Ipod.
    Talking of which, remind me to do a statistical analysis of the star-rating system and conjectures upon the resulting anomalies.

Bliss.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    I miss the loose cannons of hatttred that Kala let off like some bloodclat 1812.
    Saba's charicature WASP also deserves a golden globe. Tennis-club Soul FTW.
    I think JLM made the cardinal trolling error of having the volume on 11, when 6 would have been more fun.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Did he banned?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Ban the IP address already.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Tennis-club Soul FTW.
    :face_melt:

• HarveyCanal said:
    Ban the IP address already.

i'd call for his ban too but this loser probably has other aliases ready to go. he is by far the worst thing about soulstrut. maybe we should do a heatrocks for hcrink to take this troll back at waxidermy...

http://waxidermy.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30758&hilit=MoeLarryAndJesus
    http://waxidermy.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31386&hilit=MoeLarryAndJesus

* MoeLarryAndJesus (talk ?? contribs ?? deleted contribs ?? page moves ?? block user ?? block log) has been disrupting the bio article Seth Swirsky (edit|talk|history|links|watch|logs) with tendentious editing, harassing other editors on the article talk page, active on these two pages only for the past 30+ hours from the first contrib with this ID. Wikipedia:Third opinion was called in but the user is impervious to informal negotiation and consensus building. 01:37, 19 February 2007 (UTC)

User also reported on Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/3RR. Seven reverts before warning; three more (so far) after warning. 20:34, 19 February 2007 (UTC)

User has also (as noted here and here) harassed the subject of the bio article personally by email. Is there a Wikipedia forum/noticeboard which specifically addresses this kind of activity? Athaenara 21:08, 19 February 2007 (UTC)

I have most certainly NOT harrassed said user with e-mails. Ataenara has NO evidence to support such a scurrilous accusation except for the word of said user. I dispute the accusation utterly, and consider it to be libelous.

I have no idea why an editor like Athaenara is being so one-sided in this dispute. It's a disgrace. In addition, Athaenara is aallowing "SethSwirsky" to post personal attacks against me on Athaenara's own talk page, but deleting my responses. MoeLarryAndJesus 22:16, 19 February 2007 (UTC)

For the record, the date of last harrassing email from MoeLarryandJesus was February 9, 2007 12:49:30 AM PST. Should I post a screenshot?

Furthermore, as proof of his personal bias towards me, read his reasoning for changing the disputed line of text. Do you think it reeks of a some poilitcal bias and personal hatred?): From MLJ: "In my latest edit I have used the term "former liberal" instead of "conservative." I can see why someone would not want to be described as a conservative these days, since the word has now taken on very unpleasant meanings. In America these days "conservative" is now synonymous with "torture-loving warmongering religious fanatic." I would certainly never want that label attached to me. Hopefully "former liberal" is not as controversial. MoeLarryAndJesus 18:33, 19 February 2007 (UTC)". As I said, I would never gotten involved in this if someone didn;t alert me to it. The line should read: Swirsky, a self-described Democrat in the Henry "Scoop" Jackson tradition, writes articles for...". At the HuffingtonPost.com that is what is stated in my bio: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-swirsky/
    (click on bio). There are other places on the internet that attest to that. I am a registered Democrat -- the POV of MLJ ddisagrees with me and it's why, for the last 4 days +, we have to be engaged in this nonsense. You should see how his original vandalizations of my political bent read. I am convinced that --through his behavior, his unkindliness and his explanation in his latest edit that it's personal with MLJ -- and would request that he be banned from posting on the page a number of people have obviously have worked hard to honestly contribute to. -- Seth Swirsky 22:55, 19 February 2007 (UTC) [...]

I'll repeat - I have sent no "harrassing e-mails" to this "SethSwirsky." As for my "personal bias" against "him," I have no idea who he is. My edit calling the real Swirsky a "former liberal" is fully supported by a cite to an article by the real Swirsky called "Why I Left The Left."

There is absolutely no independent source for the claim that Swirsky is a registered Democrat, but even if he is, my edit says nothing about his party affiliation, so that's a red herring. He is undisputably a conservative, but I have magnanimously agreed to go with "former liberal" instead. It's absurd, and my "torture-loving warmongering" comment was written with tongue in cheek due to the absurdity of this fight by "SethSwirsky" and Athaenara to keep "conservative" out of the bio. MoeLarryAndJesus 23:32, 19 February 2007 (UTC)

MoeLarryAndJesus (talk ??? contribs) has been blocked as of 20:32, 20 February 2007 (UTC):

* "blocked (anon. only, account creation blocked) with an expiry time of 24 hours"
    * "extreme 3RR violation (more than 10 reverts) after warnings:"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikiquette_assistance/archive11

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    this loser probably has other aliases ready to go.
    BAN them, too.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    he lives on/in the internet.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I feel like he has an agenda

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    SportCasual said:
    I feel like he has an agenda

Same as everyone else, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. Sloppy.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    What is particularly annoying is that he constantly puts forth these straw man arguments, adopting an over-the-top persona akin to what someone at Code Pink would imagine Dick Cheney to be like. Then he argues against these arguments that nobody is making and so is basically just carrying on a converstation with himself. Similar to masturbation, which is probably a compulsion for him.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    LOL @ some middle aged muthafuckah raging because wikipedia wouldn't accept his edits LOL

• Nice little dogpile you have going on here. This place is starting to sound like room full of old ladies.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    funky16corners said:
    Nice little dogpile you have going on here. This place is starting to sound like room full of old ladies.

I'm sayin' let a nigga breathe.

- spidey

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yeah sorry. we're obviously picking on an innocent little child who has done absolutely nothing to irritate people. you're right bros, we should just let dude vomit all over the board and come back again and again after he's banned

• Brian said:
    yeah sorry. we're obviously picking on an innocent little child who has done absolutely nothing to irritate people. you're right bros, we should just let dude vomit all over the board and come back again and again after he's banned

It's the internet. Get a grip. If Soulstrut is that crucial to your daily existence, get the fuck out into the sun.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i'm always in the sun bro. soulstrut is not that crucial to my daily existence but i don't see how that conflicts with me expressing my opinion that dude is worthless. now you getting bent out of shape because people are discussing something on a message board is comical

• Brian said:
    i'm always in the sun bro. soulstrut is not that crucial to my daily existence but i don't see how that conflicts with me expressing my opinion that dude is worthless. now you getting bent out of shape because people are discussing something on a message board is comical

Nice try, but your status as Soulstrut's right wing back-bencher isn't helping. There's a marked difference between "expressing your opinion" and what's going on here.

But by all means, let the campaign for a "purer" Soulstrut continue.

• goes onto a music site to argue politics.

[/thread]

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hahaha, i was unaware that i soulstrut's right wing back-bencher. i guess if i'm not on some ride or die/black and white shit i must totally support the EVIL OPPOSITION. thanks for pointing that out bro!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i was unaware that i even posted enough in political threads here to merit judgment on what my political affiliation was. if i post in that thread that i'm all for abortion will i be able to hop back as a democrat "back-bencher" or do i gotta chill as a independent for a while?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    LOL @ Funky16 saying Brian needs to get out in the sun.

• HarveyCanal said:
    LOL @ Funky16 saying Brian needs to get out in the sun.

Shouldn't you be having your straightjacket tightened?