Somalia and youtube...(comments)

JamalJamal 410 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central
Most thumbed up comments :
@N38spl, while I feel??? for the children born into this, better to let them die than let them grow up and breed even more people who will be born into the same exact situation, causing an inevitable infinite cycle of misery.

ozzcows 58 minutes ago 19

and

what a shithole.

just drop??? a bomb there and end their suffering.

54 dislikes...

end of the world.

Comments

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    if you use Google you can easily find an infinite amount of things to outrage over. YouTube, blog, and local newspaper comment sections being the mother load of offensive material.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Jamal said:

what a shithole.

just drop??? a bomb there and end their suffering.

On the other hand, the correct use of there/their in a youtube comments section suggests that maybe there is hope after all.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    if you use Google you can easily find an infinite amount of things to outrage over. YouTube, blog, and local newspaper comment sections being the mother load of offensive material.

word, its crazy though, cause I think lots of people are more honest on the net, then they are in real life..no boundaries due to anonimity. Cowards.
    also never expected such comments concerning people dying oof fucking hunger.

scary motherfucking sheit

inhumane.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I used to be over-sensitive bitd.

Keep in touch with your rage, but learn when to react to thangs and not errythang.

Youtube is filled with dummies. Why are u even surprised?

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    batmon said:

Keep in touch with your rage, but learn when to react to thangs and not errythang.

Didnt you react in a somewhat similar way as these youtube dummies..when i started that east africa topic?

Youtube is filled with dummies..but youtube = people = world..

And yes I am surprised, maybe ill have to give up my still somewhat positive view on humanity..

Why do you call it oversensitive? Is it not just being a normal human being, to be outraged by such comments people make..?

I have seen and been through a lot in my life with people and still dont want to have a pessimistic outlook on shit..

batmon you need to try and be respectfull in your words, your speaking to a man not a child.

• Jamal said:
    your speaking to a man not a child.
    :comedy_gold:

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    novocaine132 said:
    Jamal said:
    :comedy_gold:

coming from this guy:

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    PROP 1A STRIKES AGAIN!

• no shame in my game.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Jamal said:
    batmon said:

batmon you need to try and be respectfull in your words, your speaking to a man not a child.

???

I haven't read that East Africa thread, but I don't think Batmon's written anything above that's disrespectful dudeski.

• Jamal said:

except that you act like some hormonal teenager.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    Jamal said:

who just found out about the internet today

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Jamal said:
    batmon said:

???

I haven't read that East Africa thread, but I don't think Batmon's written anything above that's disrespectful dudeski.

yeah its about the east africa thread..and also the " I used to be over sensitive." feel me..

Nothing to make a big fuss about, just told the man whassup..thats all.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    Jamal said:

thats what she said.. yo mom..yo sis? pick one.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Dude, come on--your routine is getting genuinely tiresome.

Either poast about music on the music discussion board or go out and take action to address the world's social problems, but stop whining about social problems on the music board.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    faux_rillz said:

Either poast about music on the music discussion board or go out and take action to address the world's social problems, but stop whining about social problems on the music board.

you have a poitn there, I usually used to that, now im stuck mosst time in the hospital, and thats the reason I probably venting to what I thougt were adult people.. But instead its filled with overaged white dudes with no compassion..but hey whats new..all those youtube comments are from the same type of people.. there are some real cool people here, but lotsa trolls aswell.. and batmon aint even one of them.. but bitches like crabomngerfunk would really ge fucked up if they spoke out to me on the streets..
    i wouldnt even be internetting especially this much if it wasnt that im stuck most days in this bitch
    No need for all that bla bla, just say that talk doesnt belong here and i would have gotten it.although the forum is filled with that (nonmusic)talk.
    but hey fuck it, i got it, ill vent somewhere else with these matters.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• Jamal said:
    faux_rillz said:

you have a poitn there, I usually used to that, now im stuck mosst time in the hospital, and thats the reason I probably venting to what I thougt were adult people.. But instead its filled with overaged white dudes with no compassion..but hey whats new..all those youtube comments are from the same type of people.. there are some real cool people here, but lotsa trolls aswell.. and batmon aint even one of them.. but bitches like crabomngerfunk would really ge fucked up if they spoke out to me on the streets..
    i wouldnt even be internetting especially this much if it wasnt that im stuck most days in this bitch
    No need for all that bla bla, just say that talk doesnt belong here and i would have gotten it.
    but hey fuck it, i got it, ill vent somewhere else with these matters.

dude are you really getting so bent out of shape about the comments section on YOUTUBE. good grief. what kind of discussion are you hoping to have here about it?

"yeah man, that's some fucked up shit" ???

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    On the other hand, the correct use of there/their in a youtube comments section suggests that maybe there is hope after all.

Jamal said:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Jamal said:

The respectful and manly way to handle disagreements is evidently to send people PMs addressing them as 'punk b!tches'

I have been schooled!

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    Jamal said:

The respectful and manly way to handle disagreements is evidently to send people PMs addressing them as 'punk b!tches'

I have been schooled!

Like you didn't already know that. (page me)

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    Jamal said:

I have been schooled!

give respect to get respect. disrespect you get it back..simple.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    pm = soft
    air it out in the thread bro

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Jamal said:
    you're speaking to a man not a child.

FTFY

I kid, but for real, you gotta remember internet anonymity makes people say shit they would never repeat in real life. I understand your point, but what dumb motherfuckers say on youtube while hiding in their parents basement does not reflect the world on a whole.

You should know how it works by now...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Oh, I see things have taken a turn since my poast.

Carry on, batches.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Never PM me again.

b/w

BAN