Comments

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    "And some sex displays underneath"

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    That was the part I thought Batmon might be interested in

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Move to KICKS thread

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    damn i dream of a space like that. skatepark and music as loud as you want it, and naked girl parties..skating..on music.

This shit is hot,but if i had to go there, i wouldnt limit my collectron to NIKE.

I would like to see a vintage tennis(squash, badminton, and handball joints) collectron - 60s-to 90's.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    it would be cool if nike had this, but it's not cool that dude paid for all of these sneakers. does he really think he's going to make his money back with tours to his sneaker museum? that won't even cover the electric bill for that spot. also, how do you prevent people from coming in and stealing shit? this is what an mba and jd degree gets you?

keithvanhorn said:
    it would be cool if nike had this, but it's not cool that dude paid for all of these sneakers. does he really think he's going to make his money back with tours to his sneaker museum? that won't even cover the electric bill for that spot. also, how do you prevent people from coming in and stealing shit? this is what an mba and jd degree gets you?

I would do it by appointment ONLY. Groups of 10 tops. No bags or purses. Guided tours. Super Anal steez.
    Fuck you u cant use the bathroom until i say so and u keep the door open!!!!!
    No way can he have video cams for every inch of space in that spot.

And I doubt he paid for ALL of the sneakers.

15 - 20 dollars per head. No student, infant or elderly discounts. Nada.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    poopy Reebok pumps. :ohh: