COoliNg OFfff 5

2»

Comments

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Its 103, 115 with the heat index, in Brooklyn right now. Holee sheeiit!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Garcia_Vega said:
    Its 103 in Brooklyn right now. Holee sheeiit!

No sweat.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    fuck that acclimatizations bullschitt. gimme a break. i bet you hate watching tv, too, right.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    Herm said:
    ALL WATERMELON EVERYTHING.

BIGTIME:
    [

also

COLD MOVIES

JUMPING INTO LAKES

HOMEMADE POPSICLES IN 10 MINUTES

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Lemonadewasapopulardrinkanditstillis b/w Open-toed sandals and linen. Also, gallon of orange Gatorade in a mini cooler by the couch with full fan action, shirtless with mist bottle handy.

Oakland is 78 degrees today with a nice ocean breeze.

:feelin_it:

Good luck out there, folks!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Garcia_Vega said:

It's a comparatively cool 101 with a heat index of 108 in Teh Bronxes. I'm more concerned wit the fact that it's mid-80s in my office. This shit is bananas. Word to that blonde chick from that band.

DB_Cooper said:
    Garcia_Vega said:

It's a comparatively cool 101 with a heat index of 108 in Teh Bronxes. I'm more concerned wit the fact that it's mid-80s in my office. This shit is bananas. Word to that blonde chick from that band.

I got bleacher seats for tonight's game, its supposed to cool off to 96 by 7pm though. I hope I last at least 5 innings.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Garcia_Vega said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    Garcia_Vega said:

I got bleacher seats for tonight's game, its supposed to cool off to 96 by 7pm though. I hope I last at least 5 innings.

I thought we performed admirably. Belly full of Oxtail + so many beers = instant sleep when I got home, though.

I feel sorry for the creatures that have to tough it out for the 1pm game today!

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    A neighbor introduced me to jalapeno lemonade last year. Perfect hot weather beverage, and a natural tequila companion.

That said, I'm in the AC crowd. I DJ'd a wedding yesterday in Connecticut. Luckily it was right on the ocean so it was a bit cooler and breezier than everywhere else. And we were in a shady spot. But I wouldn't exactly call it a comfortable environment for hauling equipment around. I practically hugged my AC when I finally returned home.

Homemade mango/tequila popsicles...

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Homemade mango/tequila popsicles...

man, i gotta make some of those!

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Garcia_Vega said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    Garcia_Vega said:

I thought we performed admirably. Belly full of Oxtail + so many beers = instant sleep when I got home, though.

I feel sorry for the creatures that have to tough it out for the 1pm game today!

Was not bad at all, even though I was sweating like Patrick Ewing for a little while. I ended up in a bar in the neighborhood, ate a burger, drank a few beers and stumbled home at some point.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i put a load of clothes from the washer out on the line and they were thoroughly dry in half an hour. this was at 6pm.

• all day. every day.

• vintageinfants said:
    all day. every day.

those arizona shits are ruling this summer, i wish the pina coloda was more widely available...

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I've been going to bed with damp hair. I look like Bellatrix in the morning, but it keeps me cool throughout the night.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Rocky Mountains

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    vintageinfants said:
    all day. every day.

those arizona shits are ruling this summer, i wish the pina coloda was more widely available...

throw some vodka in that and turn it into a Pat Summerall.

• crabmongerfunk said:
    vintageinfants said:
    all day. every day.

shit. just. got. real.