Digging Alone Vs. With Someone

2»

Comments

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    NorthernDealer10 said:
    I like the winking gremlin, have been restraining myself from it's overuse, and will use it even less now to show that I try to be considerate.

ban fear related

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    soundsreal said:
    you're totally that same weirdo that was posting nonsense in the anxiety column before. not to be completely undiplomatic but why do you keep coming back and posting with different names?

sounds like a question for MoeLarryandJesus / PelvicDust / BobDesperado / NoMoreGarciaparra etc

• soundsrealsoundsreal 128 Posts
    NorthernDealer10 said:
    I like the winking gremlin, have been restraining myself from it's overuse, and will use it even less now to show that I try to be considerate.

Can we get a vote on a call-out here? Demonstrate any kind of a sign of legitimacy whatsoever and you might get a pass on the gremlin.

• carlislecarlisle 11 Posts
    Tan t-shirts rarely look good on people of any skin tone

• creepy

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Can we please get one of the mods to change lilmonstu/northendealer/etc's name to PEDO-FILER?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    hcrink said:
    PEDO-FILER?

this is wrong but hilarious
    and would make for fair moderatting

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    NorthernDealer10 said:
    I like to drive and always try to go with friends. For me, seeing them come up on a score is like better than me coming up on a score. Makes the memories have more souls, too. I, also, like digging with kids around, especially ones that start flipping through the records, playing, and having fun. That is why I like going through boxes on the floor an wearing fun t-shirts with pictures on them.

Today I was wearing a tan t-shirt with lots of Southpole hightop sneaker all over it. Jayshawn was the boy. I would tilt the records towards him so I could look at the covers and he would tilt them back towards me. Then, his papa, Jared told him to stop. He got up, walked by me, and brushed my shirt. Then he got a half of a plastic Easter egg and started eating skittles out of it. I told him that I like skittles too. He asked if he could go outside and ride his bike. They said, in a little bit. I went back to diggin'. Then I felt him brush my back again. I maintained focus until he started making chompin noises back there. I asked him what he was doing. He said eating the shoes off your shirt. I laughed and he said he liked those shoes.

What. the. f*ck.

• MiddleDeanMiddleDean 68 Posts
    I usally dig alone because most of my digging is done at housecalls, because this is my
    Full tme job its important for me to answer the bell when it rings.

I can't say I dig totally solo though. I always try to bring my smartphone with me.