Weekend Finds: Aug. 13th-14th

13»

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    just a few reason why STL owns you:

that power of the source LP is a L ron hubbard affair.

got 2x of the dave pike and although it's not in these photos, i've got about 80 copies of ren woods - 'out of the woods' available.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    wow. amazing finds jonny.

i did alright at the thrift store today. all $.50 a piece. Frank Cunimondo-Echoes is for trade

G.c Cameron is good as fuck

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

2 thumbs up!!!

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Finally, got some pics for folks! Sorry to be so blurry. These came to a little less than $2.00 each:

IMG SRC= "E:Documents and SettingsDBarresiMy DocumentsMy PicturesDSCN0313.JPG" HEIGHT= 600 width= 400>

IMG SRC= "E:Documents and SettingsDBarresiMy DocumentsMy PicturesDSCN0314.JPG" HEIGHT= 600 width= 400>

IMG SRC= "E:Documents and SettingsDBarresiMy DocumentsMy PicturesDSCN0315.JPG" HEIGHT= 400 width= 400>

^Some local D.C. boogie/rap heat. Anyone know anything about this?

IMG SRC= "E:Documents and SettingsDBarresiMy DocumentsMy PicturesDSCN0319.JPG" HEIGHT= 400 width= 400>

IMG SRC= "E:Documents and SettingsDBarresiMy DocumentsMy PicturesDSCN0320.JPG" HEIGHT= 400 width= 400>

IMG SRC= "E:Documents and SettingsDBarresiMy DocumentsMy PicturesDSCN0323.JPG" HEIGHT= 400 width= 400>

^This Hard Boys joint is sealed and autographed. I've never heard it before. Is it worth opening to listen to?