KEEPIN IT FRESH IN THE BEDROOM (bj related)

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
i've had a few lady friends for a few years now

and week on week i've humped pretty much the same way - i bring in new bedroom moves here and there but its pretty much missionary and doggy style
i find it very difficult to deviate from what works - because it works so well

BUTT

i know a lot of ladies in the area cuss me because they know exactly which position i'm going to do, and i try really hard to switch it up sometimes, but i immediately start losing the passion and go back to missionary

the trouble is, is that I don't really have a steady ladyfriend as such but i do hump in some of the trendier bars and i have to keep an edge of 'cool' to what i do without going all Prince- and the trendy ladies only fuck me ironically and then your average ghetto becky will just go crazy and want me to got downtown. And everyone else wants post -sex conversation and/or 2004 backrubs (which i just cannot execute because i hate it).

i'd be interested in any advice any hetero male/female or fat marriage couples could give me and in particular any new joints which really work at the moment

its really becoming a problem for me right now, because i love humping- i always have but its not fun anymore

thanks

batmon

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    batmon said:
    And everyone else wants post -sex conversation and/or 2004 backrubs (which i just cannot execute because i hate it).

A very wise lady once told me that every woman needs 2 men.....a straight man to have sex with and a gay man to talk to afterwards.

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    the thread title leads you on, i see NO bj discussion in your poast, plaese to edit!

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

• TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts
    Try humping in a stripclub for 6/7 hours a day, waxing the same bullshit. it IS a job.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    Jam??l??'s 5 step program.. 5 positions..and repeat.
    while having this song on ............repete.
    Guaranteed succes!
    chenqui!

If you order today we can get your first DVD lesson off to in 48 hours or less -- in a few days you'll be on your way to playing the bedgame like you've always wanted to!

If you want to "sample" the course before you sign up for the entire year, you can take the first month of lessons for $100. -- (which is equivalent to$25. per week -- but you can't take just one week because 4 weeks of lessons are on each DVD). If you like it as much as I think you will, you can then continue at $100. per month (we'll enclose a form so you can do that if you wish), or you can apply the $100. toward the full amount of the course ($995. less the $100. credit will leave you a balance of $895. plus shipping) if you want to get it all at once. Otherwise the total cost will be about $1300. plus shipping if you get it month by month. (We'll also enclose a form so you can do that, too, if you prefer -- and lots of people do.)

Click HERE to see what other students have said.

• Options
    I'm thinking I'm sorry computers were ever invented.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    this thread is a riot.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    Try humping in a stripclub for 6/7 hours a day, waxing the same bullshit. it IS a job.

:game_over:

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    :five_pager:

:comedy_gold:

I hope this keeps going.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Thought you were into some tranny love...

• soundsrealsoundsreal 128 Posts
    - and the trendy ladies only fuck me ironically

batmon
    What is ironical fucking? Do you blow your load ironically? Really would love to hear this bit expanded on a touch

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Has it ever occurred to you that you may have unintentionally "trained" the ladies to only respond to your limited humping?

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    I have heard that

Are where it's at!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    You could try asking them what they want.

Then mack tf up.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    I really injoyed the Iron Man climax....

oops wrong thread sorry bye.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    may I suggest a different room? missionary on the bathroom floor? doggy in the kitchen? invite your neighbors to watch?

tons of shit you can do.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Post a fourplay list

• Grandfather said:
    Post a fourplay list

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Have a night in by yourself. You time.

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    forgot to post
    Attached files

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Batmon, was it intentional on your part to leave out going down on ladies? I've found that mackin' box is often the key to success.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

b/w

no way this is a serious thread, someone leave their computer unattended & logged in?

b/w/w

this thread needs more H.E.R.M.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    You answered your own question.

batmon said:
    BUTT

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    D.E.L.E.T.E.

Kindly,
    parallax

• batmon said:
    i've had a few lady friends for a few years now

and week on week i've humped pretty much the same way - i bring in new bedroom moves here and there but its pretty much missionary and doggy style
    i find it very difficult to deviate from what works - because it works so well

BUTT

i know a lot of ladies in the area cuss me because they know exactly which position i'm going to do, and i try really hard to switch it up sometimes, but i immediately start losing the passion and go back to missionary

the trouble is, is that I don't really have a steady ladyfriend as such but i do hump in some of the trendier bars and i have to keep an edge of 'cool' to what i do without going all Prince- and the trendy ladies only fuck me ironically and then your average ghetto becky will just go crazy and want me to got downtown. And everyone else wants post -sex conversation and/or 2004 backrubs (which i just cannot execute because i hate it).

i'd be interested in any advice any hetero male/female or fat marriage couples could give me and in particular any new joints which really work at the moment

its really becoming a problem for me right now, because i love humping- i always have but its not fun anymore

thanks

batmon

its funny because its true

:I