KEEPIN IT FRESH IN THE BEDROOM (bj related)

2»

Comments

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    back rubs / back scratches truly are a miserable task. i'm up for it once in a while but too much post-coital scratching does my nut in. well said buttmon.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    batmon said:
    And everyone else wants post -sex conversation and/or 2004 backrubs (which i just cannot execute because i hate it).

A very wise lady once told me that every woman needs 2 men.....[del]a straight man[/del] :the_mack: to have sex with and [del]a gay man[/del] superpoaster to talk to afterwards.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    batmon said:
    i know a lot of ladies in the area cuss me because they know exactly which position i'm going to do, and i try really hard to switch it up sometimes, but i immediately start losing the passion and go back to missionary

Has it ever occurred to you that you may have unintentionally "trained" the ladies to only respond to your limited movelist?

From my experience, If you only blap from a select movelist, regulars will get used to those blaps and tend to accept nothing else - This is even more so at venues where you are constantly rimming the edges of "commercial" blapping.

TAKE SOME RISKS BROTHER!!

Sure, you might clear the bedroom a few times, but you will quickly learn what the ladies respond to, and how far you can go - and then take it even a little more further..

:freeway:

And, I have to add.. you can't tell me that even when blapping a set of the more "accessible" ladies, you still can't find enough different moves to spice it up every week? If this is your problem then you really need to go search for some new ladies pronto!!

Apologies if I sound all aggresive with this, but experience should tell you it's not always a good idea to force those played out missionaries and doggies on the ladies. Infact, don't try to force the ladies at all! Hold back for as long as you can, create a relaxed vibe, let her chill and hang out.

When you do that "switch" to BUTT (lower the lights, move the furniture or whatever they do) don't make blap sounds until you are confident the time is right. Leave her hanging for just that little bit longer, and trust me, she will be more responsive to great blapping that is perhaps unknown to her (unless your talkin straight ubiquitous bangers).

good luck with it man, but do yourself a favor and search for some new moves. There are so many great positions from the last few decades (even within the confines of karma sutra and related) that you should never need to bust the same blap more than once.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Looks like a good question for :the_mack:

But I think he's busy getting ready to drop his personal line of tablets.

Strutters should cop

• minimini 879 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:
    When you do that "switch" to BUTT

Have you tried the introduction of novelty hats in to your love making?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:
    batmon said:
    i know a lot of ladies in the area cuss me because they know exactly which position i'm going to do, and i try really hard to switch it up sometimes, but i immediately start losing the passion and go back to missionary

Has it ever occurred to you that you may have unintentionally "trained" the ladies to only respond to your limited movelist?

From my experience, If you only blap from a select movelist, regulars will get used to those blaps and tend to accept nothing else - This is even more so at venues where you are constantly rimming the edges of "commercial" blapping.

TAKE SOME RISKS BROTHER!!

Sure, you might clear the bedroom a few times, but you will quickly learn what the ladies respond to, and how far you can go - and then take it even a little more further..

:freeway:

And, I have to add.. you can't tell me that even when blapping a set of the more "accessible" ladies, you still can't find enough different moves to spice it up every week? If this is your problem then you really need to go search for some new ladies pronto!!

Apologies if I sound all aggresive with this, but experience should tell you it's not always a good idea to force those played out missionaries and doggies on the ladies. Infact, don't try to force the ladies at all! Hold back for as long as you can, create a relaxed vibe, let her chill and hang out.

When you do that "switch" to BUTT (lower the lights, move the furniture or whatever they do) don't make blap sounds until you are confident the time is right. Leave her hanging for just that little bit longer, and trust me, she will be more responsive to great blapping that is perhaps unknown to her (unless your talkin straight ubiquitous bangers).

good luck with it man, but do yourself a favor and search for some new moves. There are so many great positions from the last few decades (even within the confines of karma sutra and related) that you should never need to bust the same blap more than once.

Magnificent.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    zero info in this thread so far....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    dude

thanks for your words, but i do pretty much most of the things you are suggesting anyway - i've been humping regularly for about 20 years. i have good relationships with all my ladyfriends, but at the end of the day - they want assurance and financial support
    i only fly through my positions once the bedroom is hype - up until that point i let everything breathe and hump mostly obscure but accessible positions while she is relaxing and drinking

the fact is i do need to switch up towards the end of the night, the lady gets bored after about an 15 min and after some cunniligus and they want something else - and i don't force anything. All my segues are well programmed - this is my problem. They are a little too well programmed which is why i end up doing the same shit often.

My question is really (to regular hetero fuckin males) which positions (of any style) are working out there in the bedroom right now?

peace

batmon

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    My lazy style is spoon method (laying on your side) from behind, you both get to sleep and feel the inertia at the same time.

Where is B_Stacks in this?

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Have you tried playing Boz Scaggs- Lowdown
    ??

• minimini 879 Posts

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    soulstrut standard

and its been pretty much zero help so far

thanks for your comments anyway guys

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    asstro said:
    soulstrut standard