What kind of weed are you smoking right now? (weed related)

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    We have less acidic soil than you dudes in California. Sayin.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Jamal said:
    bassie said:
    hashish - Mazar-i-Sharif

Oily aint it? moldable like clay

oily, yes. what I'm dealing with (not dealing) is not as soft as all that to be moldable.
    it is some seriously delicious and smooth shit though.

I had a great run with some bubble hash a couple of years ago, so smooth and strong, but it just stopped as this stuff is apt to do.

I smoked some local weed in the Bahamas at the beginning of the year and not being familiar with it and being more of a hash smoker, I took it easy with a few pulls. Everything was mellow, mellow, mellow....and by the time it had creeped in, it was like I just ate a plate of mushrooms. It was really really fun!

• No stress for me.

• Otis_Funkmeyer said:
    Leafly is a fun app:

oh man id want that...

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    bassie said:
    Jamal said:
    bassie said:
    hashish - Mazar-i-Sharif

Oily aint it? moldable like clay

oily, yes. what I'm dealing with (not dealing) is not as soft as all that to be moldable.
    it is some seriously delicious and smooth shit though.

I had a great run with some bubble hash a couple of years ago, so smooth and strong, but it just stopped as this stuff is apt to do.

I smoked some local weed in the Bahamas at the beginning of the year and not being familiar with it and being more of a hash smoker, I took it easy with a few pulls. Everything was mellow, mellow, mellow....and by the time it had creeped in, it was like I just ate a plate of mushrooms. It was really really fun!

Bahamas....*drewl* aint the bahamas relaxing enough for ya.. haha.

you should try and go to Morocco once..to Chafchaouen (Hash city)or where Jimi Hendrix liked to go Essaouira..

I've never tried Hash-oil by itself though.. just a smidget layered on a cigarette and your good to go..

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    musica said:
    slotbeggazz said:
    sour diesel

This shit is all the rage in Oakland right now.

White widow, dudes? What is this, 1998?

haha....apparently so

• hobo_d said:
    musica said:
    slotbeggazz said:
    sour diesel

This shit is all the rage in Oakland right now.

White widow, dudes? What is this, 1998?

haha....apparently so

funny cuz thats still the first thing the not-so-in-the-know tourist wants when he comes into a coffeeshop in amsterdam ^^

• im actually smokin black widow tonite

http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/blackwidow.html

definetly smokable

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Happy 4/20 Strut fam...

• HOLLAFAME said:
    Happy 4/20 Strut fam...

word RIP Guru as well.....

• iDOXiDOX 43 Posts
    walter_chron said:
    HOLLAFAME said:
    Happy 4/20 Strut fam...

word RIP Guru as well.....

real timely.

i keep my itunes ordered by date added.

it was a year ago exactly that i got this macbookpro, and due-dilligently added 'step in the arena' as the jump off

• iDOXiDOX 43 Posts
    incidentally, on the hop not hemp tip, this is what im toasting while poasting

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    in honor of 4-20, here are 10 classic New Orleans weed songs:

http://offbeat.com/2011/04/20/10-classic-new-orleans-marijuana-songs/

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    iDOX said:
    incidentally, on the hop not hemp tip, this is what im toasting while poasting

Another hophead right here!

My schitt when it comes to hops:

I like to rock my own homebrews occasionally too.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    THAT FIYA WEED, THAT FIYA WEED

OOOOOOOOOOOO I LIKE THAT FIYA WEED

sour diesel apple cinnamon cake - weird, but is super good.

• I smoke copious amounts of weed, daily, so I take this day off. Had a brew at Melgard.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    willie_fugal said:
    in honor of 4-20, here are 10 classic New Orleans weed songs:

http://offbeat.com/2011/04/20/10-classic-new-orleans-marijuana-songs/

Awesome!

Although Mystikal's Smoke Something is a glaring omission.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    chcolope.

no problem!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    clearly, there's a problem.
    :oof:

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Ever since moving to Toronto I've struggled to find a consistent and high quality source. Admittedly, it doesn't help that I mostly use a vaporizer and so don't buy in bulk. It's always the same story: every guy--always a guy--enthuses about the quality of his kush, but it's generally some junk from the local grow-up in the suburbs, or at least that's what my aficionado friends say. I want Pat Robertson to preach sense to our government and make it so I can buy some fancy shit like all you Californians enjoy. I know all these lawyers with plenty of disposable income who can't find a dealer who will even pretend to sell them a quality strain and just rip them off. When the yuppies can't get ripped off in the illicit drug market, something's not right, ya know?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    slotbeggazz said:
    sour diesel

How did it take me this long to try this ?!
    What a great, great strain.
    :lalala:

• Blueberry Kush

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    the only hook up I got so far down here is some weed that comes pressed into a huge brick, looks like they threw not only the plant but the pot and soil in there when they pressed it. Shit is awful. Was hoping Uruguay's plan for legalization would change the landscape, but apparently their project has hit a snag. I was already dreaming about recruiting people's Uruguayan grannies (everyone claims to have one in Porto Alegre) to cross the border and bring back some of Pepe's porro...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    the only hook up I got so far down here is some weed that comes pressed into a huge brick, looks like they threw not only the plant but the pot and soil in there when they pressed it. Shit is awful. Was hoping Uruguay's plan for legalization would change the landscape, but apparently their project has hit a snag. I was already dreaming about recruiting people's Uruguayan grannies (everyone claims to have one in Porto Alegre) to cross the border and bring back some of Pepe's porro...

paraguayan press

ha yeah that maconha was not great but it did the job

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Some version of Jack Herer

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    are bongs still a thing? i haven't smoked weed in well over a decade and considered stepping back in to increase the enjoyment of my life slowing down some.

everyone here just rolling good old fashioned joints?

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    You ever vaporized ?

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    cove said:
    You ever vaporized ?

nah. i picture having to wear a snorkel.