What kind of weed are you smoking right now? (weed related)

picoandsepulvedapicoandsepulveda 1,026 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
A little OG Kush:

Photobucket

And a good amount of White widow:

Photobucket

What's in your pipe?

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    your stuff looks to riddled with too much THC, probably would make me paranoid.

homegrown outside jamaican

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Purple Urkle
    And
    Banana Kush

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Just finished some 'ghani, wish dude had more but it's gone . Have berry-something-or-other and it is just merely ok. Hope dude reups with some fire soon.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    I don't smoke much these days. But if if I feel the need to do so, I only buy the best stuff available in the hood. It is mostly dutch or maocconan pure grass. It is not cheap at all (15???/1 g),but you US guys would go go comatose if you try it.

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    picoandsepulveda said:
    White widow

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    hashish - Mazar-i-Sharif

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    homegrown

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    nycd x euforia

• widow and some shit called incredible

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    finelikewine said:
    I don't smoke much these days. But if if I feel the need to do so, I only buy the best stuff available in the hood. It is mostly dutch or maocconan pure grass. It is not cheap at all (15???/1 g),but you US guys would go go comatose if you try it.

pretty sure weed from the pacific coast can hang with anything the dutch have these days.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    anyone tried Catnips (canibus mints)? curious what they are like.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Pistol_Pete said:
    finelikewine said:

pretty sure weed from the pacific coast can hang with anything the dutch have these days.

Sayin. No need to start an international pissing contest about weed, but it's presumptuous to dismiss California's fine efforts. Let's change the subject...

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    bassie said:
    hashish - Mazar-i-Sharif
    a hash man myself - tbisla is that shit

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    My buddy is considering getting Pacific weed delivered via FedEx. Is DEA gonna bust through his door?

RAJ said:
    My buddy is considering getting Pacific weed delivered via FedEx. Is DEA gonna bust through his door?

possibly. Actually, the USPS is a better option. Only media mail is searched routinely for folks trying to game postage. Parcel Post doesn't get searched. I knew a dude that used to get pounds mailed to him from the west coast. The trick was to have a bogus name on the package and to sit on it for a few days when you recieve it. Write "return to sender" on it. If any authority comes to your house, all you have is an unopened package addressed to someone else that you are "going to give back to the mailman tomorrow" if questioned. After a week, if no one has questioned you, then you open it. He did this for years with no hassle. But fed ex routinely xrays their stuff. USPS only xrays media from what I'm told.

• dirtydirty 93 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    RAJ said:

possibly. Actually, the USPS is a better option. Only media mail is searched routinely for folks trying to game postage. Parcel Post doesn't get searched. I knew a dude that used to get pounds mailed to him from the west coast. The trick was to have a bogus name on the package and to sit on it for a few days when you recieve it. Write "return to sender" on it. If any authority comes to your house, all you have is an unopened package addressed to someone else that you are "going to give back to the mailman tomorrow" if questioned. After a week, if no one has questioned you, then you open it. He did this for years with no hassle. But fed ex routinely xrays their stuff. USPS only xrays media from what I'm told.

Great info

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It's been much better the past year or so, but I'm still having a lil problem with all the strains of Cali weed that make their way to Austin, in that they often look, smell, and smoke fine, but don't necessarily deliver the punch I'm shooting for. Actually, thinking of shutting the smoking down for a while. I've been high for like 20 years straight, fine time for a prolonged break.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    bassie said:
    hashish - Mazar-i-Sharif

Oily aint it? moldable like clay

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Organic Bubba Kush.

Cosine on USPS Priority Flat Rate. NO FEDEX! Know someone who works for them and they bust people all the time. Worst thing is they don't do it right away, they slowly try to build a case on you.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    you into drowsiness inducing indicas or flying high sativas harv ? wonder how long of a break you'd need to lower a 20 year tolerance heh

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Like them both actually. I'm old school, so I could live happily with a sack of Northern Lights in one hand and a sack of Skunk #1 in the other. None of these newer strains, despite being advertised as containing higher levels of thc, quite translate for me. Mixing some kief or hash in them though certainly helps.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I'm sure enjoying everyone's incriminating statements.

I wish dudes around here would carry sativas, seems they are never around.

• blue cheese & sour diesel

the amsterdam holy unity, i dont have time to browse stores all day so usually i keep with this

• this is such a un-soulstrut like thread btw ^^

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    im with you harv. i tried a lot of new popular shit, but i always enjoy old school genetics. in the cali scene, if it doesn't have "og" or "kush" in the title nobody seems to give a shit about it. i'm sure soon there will be a new king, and maybe dr dre can make a song about it 5 years after the fact.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    slotbeggazz said:
    sour diesel

This shit is all the rage in Oakland right now.

White widow, dudes? What is this, 1998?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    My UPS driver told me wild stories about when he used to work night shift sorting parcels.

• Leafly is a fun app: