KICKS..........

Comments

• the_dL said:
    slotbeggazz said:
    the_dL said:

acg c/way!

these are hella nice, available in europe?

yes unfortunately a Euro only release :(

http://www.hanon-shop.com/

must-get for the summer then, mega gracias!

im sure some US shops will try to pick some up wont they?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I can find NIKE LDV Vintage anywhere.

I got may hands on one pair a while ago. They were in a cardboard box in the back of a "Street Clothing" Boutique in the Newport Mall NJ.

Im lookin to get my White Shadow ON.

UglyFresh

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    they look better when the "vintage yellowing" has been scrubbed off around the mid soles

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    They look better when you wear 'em with short ass jogging shorts. Please tuck the nuts in, though.

visvim which means $500 ish, but these look fresh!

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    rockin these

edulus said:
    rockin these

Thank you.

These dudes with the earthtone moccasans need to take that shit to a shoe thread.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    edulus said:

These dudes with the earthtone moccasans need to take that shit to a shoe thread.

$500 earthtone moccasins

i never liked those jordans though. in fact, when you look at mj's current off-the-court style, it's amazing that he was involved in some of basketball fashion's greatest hits. say what you will about lebron, but the dude has a lot of style off the court, so do a lot of the current nba guys including d wade. all you need to do is compare what these guys are wearing to the nba draft. it's like night and day compared to early 2000s, 90s era guys.

batmon said:
    edulus said:

$500 earthtone moccasins

i never liked those jordans though. in fact, when you look at mj's current off-the-court style, it's amazing that he was involved in some of basketball fashion's greatest hits. say what you will about lebron, but the dude has a lot of style off the court, so do a lot of the current nba guys including d wade. all you need to do is compare what these guys are wearing to the nba draft. it's like night and day compared to early 2000s, 90s era guys.

While this is another thread, I feel like alot of these dudes have styles that are given to them by stylists vs enhancing an instinctive style. The whole dandy nerd thing is crazy fake and comes off more costumish than fly.
    Whereas some off the other dudes have a less cookie cutter flamboyancy that more understated w/ a Southern Gentleman's/Uptown Cool.

keithvanhorn said:
    batmon said:
    edulus said:

$500 earthtone moccasins

While this is another thread, I feel like alot of these dudes have styles that are given to them by stylists vs enhancing an instinctive style. The whole dandy nerd thing is crazy fake and comes off more costumish than fly.
    Whereas some off the other dudes have a less cookie cutter flamboyancy that more understated w/ a Southern Gentleman's/Uptown Cool.

haha, very true, but a costumish Andre 3000 wannabe still beats the Jalen Rose on draft night look. i wouldn't call any of these guys trendsetters like a Walt Frazier, but as someone who wears a suit to work everyday, it's cool to see 20 y/o nba players looking so sharp. as much as i love allen iverson, and appreciate how he completely changed the rules for on-the-court nba fashion, i'm glad the oversized jerseys and fitted hat look is out. btw, it's the trend in all professional sports, not just the nba...although i'd guess that the nba players are the most fashionable (nhl is last i'm sure).

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    There is nothing wrong with a guy in a bow tie.

batmon said:
    keithvanhorn said:
    batmon said:
    edulus said:

$500 earthtone moccasins

haha, very true, but a costumish Andre 3000 wannabe still beats the Jalen Rose on draft night look. i wouldn't call any of these guys trendsetters like a Walt Frazier, but as someone who wears a suit to work everyday, it's cool to see 20 y/o nba players looking so sharp. as much as i love allen iverson, and appreciate how he completely changed the rules for on-the-court nba fashion, i'm glad the oversized jerseys and fitted hat look is out. btw, it's the trend in all professional sports, not just the nba...although i'd guess that the nba players are the most fashionable (nhl is last i'm sure).

I would say the NBA "Trend" comes after Hip Hop cats started getting suited, despite the NBA suit history.
    Many of those athletes were country bumpkins still rockin braids and shit while Hip Hop's "elite" were already suited and tailored. I think that really upped the ante along w/ Stern enforcing the new dress code.

2009 - Ilkey.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    look, just be happy that someone working in a lab would give more than two seconds of thought about what they are wearing.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    james said:

I keep seeing those Originals around, but I've never been able to get with that Stan-Smith-style dolphin-snout profile.

:oh_snap:

huarache fan from way back!
    i really hope that is not a leather toe box though

• Herm said:

Not bad.

this whole pack looks fresh!

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    the_dL said:

this whole pack looks fresh!

Ballerina color way, fresh with my tu-tu!

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

Just got a pair. Minimal shoes related.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    y'all are into some ugly-ass footwear.

get refined...

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    HOLLAFAME said:
    y'all are into some ugly-ass footwear.

get refined...

Take that to the wannabe euro shoe thread. Kicks thread is for sneakers.

jaysus said:
    Take that to the wannabe euro shoe thread. Kicks thread is for sneakers.

Thank you.

We need a Dont Step on my Boring EARTHTONE Shoes Thread.

jaysus said:

Just got a pair. Minimal shoes related.

Minimal?? Way too much ugly going on there!

Those desert boots are fresh.

Herm said:
    Those desert boots are as Original as Ray's Pizza.

• minimini 879 Posts

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Herm said:

Yeah, kinda ugly, but minimal as in 3mm drop and very thin soles. Think walking barefoot.
    Desert boots are stale as fish, that style is as old as shoes. C'mon.

jaysus said:
    Herm said:

Yeah, kinda ugly, but minimal as in 3mm drop and very thin soles. Think walking barefoot.
    Desert boots are stale as fish, that style is as old as shoes. C'mon.

i have a pair of clark desert boots. they are classics, like wallabees.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    keithvanhorn said:

i have a pair of clark desert boots. they are classics, like wallabees.

I agree the desert boots are classic and we have all already seen them. No reason to post OG or knock off desert boot designs proclaiming that it's what real men wear and sneakers are ugly.

Herm has already infested the ladies' footwear thread with the desert bootness, no need to spread it everwhere:
    http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/63342/P460/