• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Unherd said:
    /////
    stays being one of the worst poasters in SS history

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    nzshadow said:
    Someone say sheep?

What is the Hip-Hop stance on sheep sex?

I do know that kilts were invented because sheep can hear a zipper from 3 miles away.
    :killin_it:

• jdeez said:
    pardon me for pointing out the obvious, but the privacy issue kinda goes out the window when you're getting head from ANYone in a parked car in a manhattan street during rush hour.

Edit: allegedly

still gettin' sucked under the streetlights-related.

• drbrownscelray said:
    Herm said:
    faux_rillz said:
    Herm said:
    faux_rillz said:
    DELETE

Why post something like this?

Ummm...'cause 1) it's a current event in the news that's Hip Hop-related, 2) most of us are Hip Hop dudes who grew up with, know and love Mr. Cee and 3) sillier less relevant and more "tabloid heavy" news-related events have been posted here throughout the years. Did I really have to explain that?

This is not news; it is an invasion of Mr. Cee's privacy, and his sexuality has nothing to do with his status as a rap legend.

And "other people have done worse" is never a justification for anything.

FAIL

Dude got arrested and now people in the Hip Hop community are talking about/denying/defending it. At this point that privacy got thrown out the window. This is how things work. I could see your point if I were like "Oooooh girl, you know what I heard from my cousin's sister's aunt's friend??" This is in the news! Granted, not in the mainstream news but still. I don't remember you saying "Leave R. Kelly alone, guys!" and complaining about his privacy being invaded. Why is this any different??

I don't expect you to answer that. At this point the thread's started, it has yet to turn ugly (I really don't think it will) and dude's business is out there irregardless.

How is what R. Kelly (allegedly) did, ie. having sex with a child, remotely the equivalent of what Mr. Cee has been accused of? Are you equating being gay with pedophilia, which is some truly deviant shit?

Yo Dog chill, ur only a 4 maybe a 5 on the gayscale, chill holmie

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hogginthefogg said:
    jdeez said:
    still gettin' sucked under the streetlights-related.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    batmon said:
    Tranny Love is the shit!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Ten years into the 21st century, and bullshit like this is still an issue? These are two consenting adults we're talking about here. Other than the fact this incident supposedly occurred in a public place (which is asking for trouble), I'm at a loss as to why on earth anyone would give a fuck about where Mister Cee or anyone else chooses to put their dick.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I'm at a loss as to why on earth anyone would give a fuck about where Mister Cee or anyone else chooses to put their dick.

Yeah I don't get it either. I find it weird that there are whole shows and magazines seemingly dedicated to who's effin who.

• if you close your eyes while being intimate with another of the same sex it doesnt make you gay.... at all. its once you open them.

i wish those within hip hop, hiding in the closet would come out already. so much denial on every level. acceptance of who you really are will never be achieved this way.
    stop frontin.
    be it, own it.

no homo >> yes homo.

• in any event... this cant be true because we all know that gays dont exist in hip hop.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    RAW_HAMBURGER said:
    in any event... this cant be true because we all know that gays dont exist in hip hop.

Well when in your mind, you rule out LA electro, Miami bass, New Jack Swing, NOLA bounce, ATL snap, etc. from being hip-hop in the first place...no, there aren't many carbon copy, golden age, boombappers who have come out of the closet.

b/w

Plus, you know you have had at least a chuckle over Pharoah Monch's verse from Bring It On.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Herm said:
    You NY dudes will probably know better than me, but I read somewhere that Wendy Williams has BEEN "calling out" and/or teasing Mr. Cee about his affinity for trannies.
    Ironic.