No one's posted the Mr. Cee story??

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
Supposedly arrested for committing a lewd sexual act ie. receiving head in the whip....by a 20 year old..........male.

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    unsubstantiated rumors

• http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/04/04/hot-97s-dj-mister-cee-arrested-for-public-lewdness/

What's the big deal? I mean, he should have got a room but other than that....

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    AndreBreton said:
    http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/04/04/hot-97s-dj-mister-cee-arrested-for-public-lewdness/

What's the big deal? I mean, he should have got a room but other than that....

Seriously. I thought public lewdness was teh fif element.

• Guess he's just gonna have to deal with a lifetime of "Mr. Cee, you nasty African" jokes.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Big Daddy Kane questionable career choice influences revealed!

• Do your thing, Mister Cee!

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    cee is (obviously) denying everything on twitter.

never was i in a car with anyone when i was detained.. The facts will come out and show what is being reported is totally untrue.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    pcmr said:
    unsubstantiated rumors

Arrest record and booking photos.......

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i meant the details surrounding the arrest

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Big Daddy Kane questionable career choice influences revealed!

:comedy_gold:

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    cookbook said:

never was i in a car with anyone when i was detained.. The facts will come out and show what is being reported is totally untrue.

false alarm

• cookbook said:

'Who's the man with the Masterplan??"

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    he even played ???Hate It Or Love It." :the_mack:

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    It really sucks to be him right now. Even if it's 110% false.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    regardless, dude will forever be one of my favorite DJs and NYC radio personalities ever.
    beleedat.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    DELETE

Why post something like this?

• Options
    empanadamn said:
    regardless, dude will forever be one of my favorite DJs and NYC radio personalities ever.
    beleedat.

Amen.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    DELETE

Ummm...'cause 1) it's a current event in the news that's Hip Hop-related, 2) most of us are Hip Hop dudes who grew up with, know and love Mr. Cee and 3) sillier less relevant and more "tabloid heavy" news-related events have been posted here throughout the years. Did I really have to explain that?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    It's a shame that people give a fu??k about this.

Personally, I don't give a youknowwhat about dude's preferences. He remains a legend in my eyes. I just hope that whatever comes of this doesn't taint his career or accomplishments in the eyes of others. It's a sad homophobic world we live in and unfortunately this music we love does very little to help the situation.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Mister Cee could get blown by a statue and he'd still be cool with me. #czechtheresume

Not saying this isn't legit, but even IF it is - who gives a fuck?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Herm said:
    faux_rillz said:
    DELETE

Ummm...'cause 1) it's a current event in the news that's Hip Hop-related, 2) most of us are Hip Hop dudes who grew up with, know and love Mr. Cee and 3) sillier less relevant and more "tabloid heavy" news-related events have been posted here throughout the years. Did I really have to explain that?

This is not news; it is an invasion of Mr. Cee's privacy, and his sexuality has nothing to do with his status as a rap legend.

And "other people have done worse" is never a justification for anything.

FAIL

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    his sexuality has nothing to do with his status as a rap legend.

faux_rillz said:
    Herm said:
    faux_rillz said:
    DELETE

This is not news; it is an invasion of Mr. Cee's privacy, and his sexuality has nothing to do with his status as a rap legend.

And "other people have done worse" is never a justification for anything.

FAIL

Dude got arrested and now people in the Hip Hop community are talking about/denying/defending it. At this point that privacy got thrown out the window. This is how things work. I could see your point if I were like "Oooooh girl, you know what I heard from my cousin's sister's aunt's friend??" This is in the news! Granted, not in the mainstream news but still. I don't remember you saying "Leave R. Kelly alone, guys!" and complaining about his privacy being invaded. Why is this any different??

I don't expect you to answer that. At this point the thread's started, it has yet to turn ugly (I really don't think it will) and dude's business is out there irregardless.

Maynholup. Too many famous rappers, DJs, and industry insideurs are so deeply closeted that it just perpetuates the ridiculous homophobia present in the scene and the music. Hip-hop is way behind the times in this respect and it is worthy of discussion if you give a shit about either rap music, homophobia, or their intersection.

I feel terrible for Cee, both because this is an awful thing to have happen to anyone and also because he and his crew are all completely denying that anything like what's being reported actually happened. Which is sad.

Breez said:
    faux_rillz said:
    his sexuality has nothing to do with his status as a rap legend.

And yes, this I agree with this wholeheartedly. I would think any reasonable person would. Sadly, there are a lot of unreasonable folks in the Hip Hop community.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    I thought he got head by a tranny

hence the (homophobic sure) mocking that ensued

• Options
    I don't see why it wouldn't get posted on here, and saying that it's an invasion of someone's privacy isn' entirely accurate. If Cee ignored the comments of the thousands of Wendy Williams wannabes on the internet then I can see it being private, but if he's instead resorting to twitter to deny rumors it's not so private anymore, at least in my eyes.

Is there a legal standard regarding the definition of privacy, and when something is no longer private? I'm not being sarcastic, that's a genuine question.

All that being said, if anyone on here has any link or any way at all to get a copy of the show that Cee played the day after JamMaster Jay was shot I'd pay for that shit. Quite possibly the single greatest hour of hiphop I've ever heard on the radio.

Empanadamn, I'm looking your way here.

You NY dudes will probably know better than me, but I read somewhere that Wendy Williams has BEEN "calling out" and/or teasing Mr. Cee about his affinity for trannies. Believe it or not, I don't usually follow celebrity drama until something happens that could potentially prove it true.

And I agree with you, Jonny. Getting outed publicly - if this is indeed what's going on - won't help the discussion and acceptance of it at all.

Well, that's not exactly what I was saying, although I do agree - the witch hunt aspect of this, or the "gotcha" aspect, is pretty heinous. It's nobody's business how or when a person decides to come out, or if they decide to at all. What I was saying is more that once information like this is out there, I think there are responsible ways to act that could help a lot of kids. Unfortunately I do not think the climate in hip-hop leaves any room for a mature, responsible discussion of sexuality. That's sad.