Fellow Strutters that started Sh!t and got banned?

innercitymusicinnercitymusic 53 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
Or should I say former members. I know there out there cause I remember some from back in the day.

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I've only been on here a couple of years but when I first started posting everyone was talking about Stress Dollaz, I think that was dude's name. He must've been a real prick. I've heard a gang of shit about that dude. I don't recall any serious drama since I've been around. I think I missed all the excitement by just a few weeks.

• Was Supertoaster banned?

Was he even real?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:

Wow, I forgot about this guy. He had a whole lotta' blah, blah. Yet, he had horrible grammar. This is hard to read, but it made me chortle.

http://soulstrutcowards.wordpress.com/2007/06/06/elise-easy-on-the-eyes-hard-on-the-ears/

I ain't mad.

• When's the next PAP day? Did that guy actually get banned or did he just leave because of all the jokes?

• Get a life! Get out of the house.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    elise said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

Wow, I forgot about this guy. He had a whole lotta' blah, blah. Yet, he had horrible grammar. This is hard to read, but it made me chortle.

http://soulstrutcowards.wordpress.com/2007/06/06/elise-easy-on-the-eyes-hard-on-the-ears/

I ain't mad.

Does that mean this blog is serious? I always thought it was someone mocking the guy. Nobody can write that shit and be serious...I thought. Sounds so much like satire. I obviously weren't a regular on the board when the guy was here. Was he like that and was he...real?
    Some highlight thread still available that could be bumped?

Soulstrut cowards are some book reading faggots

This is not the 19th century. Books have no place as a leisure medium any longer. Some basic mathematics:

Books = words(1)

Television = words, visuals and sound(3)

television is at least three times more entertaining and that is without even factoring in that with television you rarely have to read anything, which has always been one of the main drawbacks of books. The only reason that novels have survived as well as they have in the wake of television is egotism. This can be seen in the recent soulstrut thread where various cowards reveal their intention to refrain from watching television.

:feelin_it: :comedy_gold:

A recent soulstrut thread requests the the denziens of that toiletbowl name their favored cheese varieties and the regionalities they hail from. Of course, the replies almost invariably championed the cheeses of europe; the weak, submissive, and cloddy cheeses of france coming in for particular enthusiasm.

The superiority of american cheese is without question. What chesse can possibly hope to compare to the robust flavor of american cheddar, a food stuff which may not compliment wine but finishes a burger without equal. Is there a single european cheese anywhere near as innovative as easy chesse? Even if your pallet is so uncultured as to seriously enjoy the revolting taste of french cheese( most id suspect do not truel enjoy it) there still remains no need to purchase that crap. Just purchase an american cheese and place it in a wam cupboard for six months.

After dealing with the sole member of soulstrut with a deficit of femininity I turn me attention to a far more pressing concern. During my stay on soulstrut, a stay cut short by the coward in cheif danno3000 who is dreaming if he thinks he has escaped dolo???s rath, I repeatedly recevied PM???s from members wondering just what accounted for the almost bestial masculinity which infused my every post. They asked me how they could cast off the pink shackles which bound their weak wrists, how they could become manly like dolo. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and my reactions to them.

Q. Do real men have feelings?

A. Yes. Lust and rage. (it is acceptable to substitute the term love for lust when in the presence of an intended target of lust)

Q. Can men enjoy poetry?

A. Limmericks are the only acceptable form of poetry. All else is forbidden especially haiku???s.

Q. Is it acceptable for a man to wax?

A. Never. Facial, ear, and nose hairs are the only bodily hairs it is considered proper to dispose of or groom in anyway. All others are a proud sign of virility to the real man. This is particularly true of chest hair.

Q. I am severely lacking in every field of physical activity. What should I do?

A. Take up smoking. Not only is it manly in itself but will also act as an excuse for your poor sports performance and overall fitness.

Q. Is it possible to not eat meat and still be a man?

A. No. A diet high in meat is essential for the bodies formation of what the institute of man science has dubbed ???Hyper Turbo protons???. The institute has identitified the lack of hyper turbo protons as the cause of such conditions as homosexuality and politeness.

Q. I have alwayd had a fractured relationship with my father and hold a deep seated resentment of him from childhood. How does a man resolve such an issue?

A. Punch your father in the face and scream ???who???s the daddy now???? whilst standing over his motionless body. It should prove cathartic

Q. I think I am attracted to men. What should I do?

A. What you think is a sexual attraction to men is more than likely the result of a misdiercted violent impulse. Modern society disparages violence to such a degree that alot of men seek an exertion of this impulse in buttsex. The next time you meet a man you find attractve, start a fight with him.

Q. Ok. I followed your advice and got my ass beat. I still think I like men. What can I do now?

A. The only honourable option is to enter into a sham marriage and forever keep this dark disgusting secret from your unwitting wife and children.

Q. I have a small penis. Does this make me less of a man than you?

A. Yes but not to the degree that youd expect. It is a misconception that penis size is a considerable factor in determining manlyness. Afterall it doesnt affect the pleasure you derive from sex in anyway.

Q. My mother tells me it takes a real man to tell the truth. Is she right?

A. No(which should have been infered from her gender). It takes far more courage to lie continuously knowing that any day the whole series of falsehoods can unravel around you. Honesty may be the best policy but real men dont have policies, they have brute force.

Q. Is it acceptable for men to cook?

A. Yes but all food must be prepared with a meat clever(see ken hom) and fried.

Q. How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

A. None. Walking is for the poor and enviro-mentalists. Walking is only ever encouraged through dangerous neighbourhoods.

Q. I pretend to be a latino online and post up weak brasillian samba crap to try and add credibility to the fascade. I know its pitiful and gigantically gay, what can I do to become a man?

A. There is no hope for you. You are doomed to life of suffering and ridicule

This is hilarious and impossible to be serious. Who really wrote this?

• crabmongerfunk said:

the internets are serious businesses.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I believe dolo is still here but under a new name.

• Cosmophonic said:
    When's the next PAP day? Did that guy actually get banned or did he just leave because of all the jokes?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    disco_che said:
    elise said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

I ain't mad.

Does that mean this blog is serious? I always thought it was someone mocking the guy. Nobody can write that shit and be serious...I thought. Sounds so much like satire. I obviously weren't a regular on the board when the guy was here. Was he like that and was he...real?
    Some highlight thread still available that could be bumped?

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/37837/P120/

Who is Swayze?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    http://soulstrutcowards.wordpress.com/2007/06/19/dolos-workout-regimen/

Dolo???s workout regimen
    1. 50 star jumps

2. shadow box for 30 minutes

3. run five miles

4. 50 one handed press ups on both arms. (if left handed 100 on the right arm until rectified)

5. jump rope with barbed wire

6. 50 abdominal crunches

7. Look longingly at a picture of your dead girlfriend who got offed by johnny to and his goons because of your refusal to let him take a cut of your restuarant takings. Contemplate that first night you spent talking til dawn, that picnic when you first said I love you, the promises you made to each other and then vow revenge on that bastard johnny for what he did to her.

8. warm down

9. perform tai chi bare chested on the beach as the sun begins to rise over the shimmering horizon

10. shower

• Options
    motown67 said:
    I believe dolo is still here but under a new name.

The nerve of some people.

• BRING BACK DOLO!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    What exactly does it take to get banned on here? Yall probably gonna yell BAN for me even asking this question.

• CherChezLaPLAN said:
    Was Supertoaster banned?

Was he even real?

was real.

I think he got banned, let back on then decided to leave. One too many hella burns and internet fries I think.

• BobDesperado said:

MoeLarryAndJesus
    Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 pm

"Dude showed up here precisely on the morning after politics threads were banned on waxidermy (primarily because *he* couldn't behave himself) and he proceeded to display poor internet behavior here. Nobody has a god given right to post here, or on any website. The guy had bragged in the past about being banned from other boards. It's his shtick. People here weren't into it, so off he went. He does the same shit on tons of blogs and boards every day (just google his handle) so I'm sure he's already moved on.

This isn't a democracy. If people don't like it, don't let the door hit ya.

http://soulstrutbannedme.blogspot.com/2009/08/sklute-is-quite-simply-liar-post-reply.html

• Options
    crabmongerfunk said:
    BobDesperado said:

MoeLarryAndJesus
    Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 pm

"Dude showed up here precisely on the morning after politics threads were banned on waxidermy (primarily because *he* couldn't behave himself) and he proceeded to display poor internet behavior here. Nobody has a god given right to post here, or on any website. The guy had bragged in the past about being banned from other boards. It's his shtick. People here weren't into it, so off he went. He does the same shit on tons of blogs and boards every day (just google his handle) so I'm sure he's already moved on.

This isn't a democracy. If people don't like it, don't let the door hit ya.

http://sfcitizen.com/blog/2010/11/23/the-mean-little-crabs-of-san-francisco-county-would-just-love-to-pinch-you-pinch-pinch-pinch/

• dont forget the crates

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I think one of the most famous bannings was of Archaic. If I remember his conspiracy theories got too deep into anti-Semitism territory.
    He is back and is an enjoyable poster. Good food and music posts.

Saba has been banned numerous times. He finds other peoples suffering funny. Especially death. Gets him banned.

In the old days people liked to see people banned. These days folks protest if someone is banned.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    These days, you wear the wrong button-down and dudes want heads to roll.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    see, to me , it felt like more folls got banned in the past than recently.

• Options
    LaserWolf said:
    In the old days people liked to see witches burned at the stake. These days folks protest if someone is burned at the stake.

Driftwood got banned but I don't remember why.

Another guy whose name I don't remember got banned when cadeaux asked for songs to play at the funeral of a good friend that died from cancer when he proposed "As serious as cancer". If you risk being a complete dick for a jokes sake it should at least be a good joke.

• Obscure Addict bragged about all the rare records he had but would always post Herbie Man LPs in the find threads.
    Last time I checked his Ebay he was selling baseball cards. And that was around 08.

• Mr_Lee_PHD said:
    CherChezLaPLAN said:
    Was Supertoaster banned?

Was he even real?

was real.

I think he got banned, let back on then decided to leave. One too many hella burns and internet fries I think.

haha when he wrote something like "i got fried on the internet" it was a glorious poast

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    disco_che said:

Another guy whose name I don't remember got banned when cadeaux asked for songs to play at the funeral of a good friend that died from cancer when he proposed "As serious as cancer". If you risk being a complete dick for a jokes sake it should at least be a good joke.
    now that's overreacting