Funniest show on TV - Modern Family vs. 30 Rock

2»

Comments

• CherChezLaPLAN said:
    Out of the 2 I'd choose Modern Family.

Community is the funniest show on TV right now though.

And Big Bang Theory stinks on ice.

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    youngEINSTEIN said:
    i think the IT crowd is the funniest show on tv.

b/w

peep show

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    fx kills it. always sunny, louie and the league! I haven't even seen archer. Blows the competition away.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    PrimeCutsLtd said:
    fx kills it. always sunny, louie and the league! I haven't even seen archer. Blows the competition away.

Archer is my show right now. It's crazy that they say "shit" and can show people boning (as they did in the paternity test episode, albeit with no nudity.) I wasn't expecting that from basic cable.

Community is also great. I love Louie CK but have not made it a point to watch Louie regularly. That needs to change.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    Parks and rec is an extremely obvious copy of the office us. They use the same format, the same type of casting( the woman leading the department is an exact copy of michael scott, and so forth..), heck even the same facial expressions..the way they look at the camera after something haas happened..Damn i really thought there would be a lot more people that realized this..but actually realizing is the wrong word for it, cause it soooo obvious.

but..I still watched it though..cause i love the office.. its certainly a very good knock off. (but especially at firtst it really irritated the crap out of me, that it was so unoriginal)

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    youngEINSTEIN said:
    i think the IT crowd is the funniest show on tv.

peace, stein. . .

massive error in judgement not including this....but is this still ongoing? i only am able to see it on netflix instant so i dunno what the dealio is.