I WANT SOME ACTION UP IN THIS BITCH

Comments

• AP, what do you think about Dewey Redman's records up untill the mid 70's? i was listening to "ear of the beholder", when my friend walked in and called me a weirdo for listening to it. is she right?

• What records are you still looking for AP?

I AM LOOKING FOR VARIOUS ETHNIC FOLKWAYS RECORDINGS AND ALL PRIVATE ISSUE SPIRITUAL MADNESS.

POST FACEMELT PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    various members of the white brotherhood and angelic forces.

interesting.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Dude, let's go over your delivery preparation. Do you have your bags packed? Extra clothes, snacks and some CDs (baby needs to start off on the right foot) for your couple of day stay after the birth. Trust me, you will not be leaving that bitch (the hospital that is) for 48 hours. So prepare your shit in advance. Do yourself a favor if you are going to be staying overnight in the hospital and go out late at night. Unbelievably, lots of new parents don't want the baby to sleep in the room with them. So the nurses all fight over who gets to hold the baby's all night. All the nurses will be blissed like this. I call it baby crack. This is why delivery nurses never quit their jobs.

OK real talk about breast feeding. SHit is not as easy as one might think. Really be patient and don't let the lactation people drive you crazy with wacky techniques. Whatever is most comfortable is what works best and baby will eventually get the hang of it. Don't forget baby is hungry, baby will eat.

Dilation is actually not that uncommon. Contractions is where its at. Ignore this whole post if you are going hippy style and delivering your little Pearson in one of these at home:

Good luck and enjoy fatherhood.

The Doctor is in.

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts

Harry Partch on Gate 5. Anyone got a spare cover?

• AP, what do you think about Dewey Redman's records up untill the mid 70's? i was listening to "ear of the beholder", when my friend walked in and called me a weirdo for listening to it. is she right?

shes right

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    MORE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

You can never have enough:

1) bibs and burp clothes
    2) baby washclothes
    3) gowns that don't require you to unbutton or unzip anything in order to get to a dirty diaper at 3am
    4) Pix of your kid. I take a shitload as it is now but I'm sorry I didn't take more when she was a week old.

THIS IS THE REALEST SHIT I EVER WROTE.

What you don't really need:

1) 70% of the clothes people are going to give you.
    2) Most baby books.
    3) Advice from well-meaning but obnoxious parents like me.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    you will also need one of these:

• 3) gowns that don't require you to unbutton or unzip anything in order to get to a dirty diaper at 3am
    rock a gown dude

• first thing first that harry partch is strictly facemelt.

as for the child yea i got my shit packed. the hospital ( ceders ) is 10 minutes from my current crib so that is cool.

we got a midwife and are dealing with the progressive and very costly and renouned dr. jay gordon and i can assure you that the child will not leave the room and will not be scraped, poked or injected with any of that bullshit.

midwife and gordon's lactation consultant will do the best they can to get mama lactating. she wants to breastfeed for a year if she can.

we have taken the classes, infant cpr, lactation classes and on and on. i have read the books and seen the movies ( birthings equivilent to red asphalt ).

and on top of it all those fuckers are going to have to give me the placenta too so i can bury it under the olive tree at my mar vista crib. deal with that facemelt.

ps the hotub picture is the straight shit.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    question:

yo AP, do you have Folkways FL-9720 - Patchen's Funny Fables LP? I'm seriously seeking.

• question:

yo AP, do you have Folkways FL-9720 - Patchen's Funny Fables LP? I'm seriously seeking.

i had it and sold it many times.

one of them shits i should have listened to but i saw 2 $20 bills instead and sold them shits on ebay. i am a gaylord ( as you guys would say ).

and on top of it all those fuckers are going to have to give me the placenta too so i can bury it under the olive tree at my mar vista crib. deal with that facemelt.

, quite literally.

• you will also need one of these:

i actually have one of these but i have been sticking it up my ass.

do you think i need a new one?

• and on top of it all those fuckers are going to have to give me the placenta too so i can bury it under the olive tree at my mar vista crib. deal with that facemelt.

, quite literally.

YOU GODDAMN RIGHT

Question: What's one album (that some of us might recognize) that you think is ridiculously overpriced but continually sells for chingobling?

• parenparen 537 Posts

i had it and sold it many times.

one of them shits i should have listened to but i saw 2 $20 bills instead and sold them shits on ebay. i am a gaylord ( as you guys would say ).

nicely done, gaylord. if you re-acquire, (c)holla bread.

• DONT BE SCARRED.

PLACENTA LOOKS LIKE THIS...

• Question: What's one album (that some of us might recognize) that you think is ridiculously overpriced but continually sells for chingobling?

OH GOD WHERE DO I START...

how about 90% of every psych rock and tired ass bop record ever recorded?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    you will also need one of these:

i actually have one of these but i have been sticking it up my ass.

do you think i need a new one?

yes i would recommend this newer model:

you can buddy up with a partner for the fullest sensation.

• Question: What's one album (that some of us might recognize) that you think is ridiculously overpriced but continually sells for chingobling?

OH GOD WHERE DO I START...

how about 90% of every psych rock and tired ass bop record ever recorded?

how about VIC JURIS HORIZON DRIVE?

ha ha ha ha~

WHAT A TURD!~

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    DONT BE SCARRED.

PLACENTA LOOKS LIKE THIS...

That shit is Very Unecessary (yes salt and pepa).

• parenparen 537 Posts

question: do you have to be from the hood in order, to know, how to rap good?

question: do you have to pack a Tec-9, serve jail time to learn how to rhyme?

question: do you you have to be a gang banger or drug slanger to be a rap s[a]nger?

question: do you have to be an alcoholic or a drug fiend to make green on the rap scene?

• Feeling this, anything like this you recommend?

• Wow.
    I was gonna ask you about Peter Davidson Glide I & II facemeltyness,
    but that pic you just posted is industrial-strength facemelt concentrate.
    Why bury it?

• NO IT IS VERY NECESSARY.

THIS IS THE OBJECT OF LIFE ITSELF. THIS IS WHAT FEEDS THE CHILD. THIS IS WHAT THE CORD IS CONNECTED TO. LISTEN TO ME MY BROTHER. THE ESSENCE OF LIFE IN CONTAINED IN THE VESSEL. EMBRACE IT AND HONOR IT. DONT LET THOSE FUCKERS SELL IT TO THAT ASSHOLE PAUL MITCHELL AND HIS STUPID HAIR PRODUCTS COMPANY. HONOR IT AND BURY IT IN GODS NAME. ROCK ON DUDE.

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts

• Feeling this, anything like this you recommend?

I HIGHLY ADVISE THIS LP.

FEELING LUCKY LATELY IS MY JAM...

here we go...

IM FEELING LUCKY LATELY... AND I THINK IT IS MY TIME... I CAN FEEL MY LUCKY DAY IS COMING AROUND... FEELING LUCKY LATELY... I CAN FEEL MY TURN IS COMING AROUND... used to be such and unhappy person... when i tried to get ahead, it was someone elses turn instead... NOW I CAN FEEL MY LUCKY DAY IS COMING AROUND.... FEELING LUCKY LATELY... AND I THINK IT IS MY TIME AND I CAN FEEL MY LUCKY DAY IS COMING AROUND...

or howver that jam goes...

i also reccommed STARPOINT WANTING YOU.