I WANT SOME ACTION UP IN THIS BITCH

Comments

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    Can anyone here educate me on Stone Alliance?

Group Info?

Prices?

Thought I would take advantage of the opportunity since people are willing to answer questions.

Anyone?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    EMBRACE IT AND HONOR IT. DONT LET THOSE FUCKERS SELL IT TO THAT ASSHOLE PAUL MITCHELL AND HIS STUPID HAIR PRODUCTS COMPANY.

• Wow.
    I was gonna ask you about Peter Davidson Glide I & II facemeltyness,
    but that pic you just posted is industrial-strength facemelt concentrate.
    Why bury it?

PETER DAVISON IS MY NEW AGE GURU. AVOCADO RECORDS IS THE SHIT. I CREDIT THE BEARDED ONE FOR TAKING ME TO MEET HIM AT STARBUCKS IN SANTA MONICA. DAVISON THREW THE REMAINING COPIES OF HIS FACEMELTERS IN A DUMPSTER SO IF YOU EVER SEE THEM SHITS BY THEM AND CHERISH THEM AND THANK THE BEARD FOR HIPPING US ALL TO THE FACEMELT.

as for the plecenta you must bury it, no paul mitchell hospital scams for me.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Feeling this, anything like this you recommend?

I HIGHLY ADVISE THIS LP.

FEELING LUCKY LATELY IS MY JAM...

here we go...

IM FEELING LUCKY LATELY... AND I THINK IT IS MY TIME... I CAN FEEL MY LUCKY DAY IS COMING AROUND... FEELING LUCKY LATELY... I CAN FEEL MY TURN IS COMING AROUND... used to be such and unhappy person... when i tried to get ahead, it was someone elses turn instead... NOW I CAN FEEL MY LUCKY DAY IS COMING AROUND.... FEELING LUCKY LATELY... AND I THINK IT IS MY TIME AND I CAN FEEL MY LUCKY DAY IS COMING AROUND...

or howver that jam goes...

i also reccommed STARPOINT WANTING YOU.

Love this record

My pick of the week is:

• Can anyone here educate me on Stone Alliance?

Group Info?

Prices?

Thought I would take advantage of the opportunity since people are willing to answer questions.

Anyone?

stone alliance on PM records. $10 to $30. not rare. not common. buy it and go facemelt fusion on yer ass.

• Any mediuum format recommendations?
    Ever tried a Konica Hexar?

• THIS IS THE FUCKING CUNT THAT WILL STEAL YOUR WOMANS PLACENTA FROM CEDERS AND STICK IT IN HIS GOD DAMN SHAMPOO BOTTLE... I SAY FUCK THAT BITCH.

AND ON TOP OF IT ALL....

FUCKING EVIL CRIMINAL

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts

• Any mediuum format recommendations?
    Ever tried a Konica Hexar?

KONICA BURNS MY ASS...

PENTAX 6X7 IS MY TOOL.

BRONICA, MAMIYA, HASSELBLAD ARE ALL DOPE TOO.

• I GOT THAT SHIT. THAT ENGLISHWOMANS VOICE BURNS MY ASS.

• highlarious. What's the deal though... they surely don't use human placentae in their products?
    Perhaps he just creates a special salve with them to heal Barbara Bush's bunyons.

One Californian Human Placenta:

• Wow.
    Why bury it?

PETER DAVISON IS MY NEW AGE GURU. AVOCADO RECORDS IS THE SHIT. I CREDIT THE BEARDED ONE FOR TAKING ME TO MEET HIM AT STARBUCKS IN SANTA MONICA. DAVISON THREW THE REMAINING COPIES OF HIS FACEMELTERS IN A DUMPSTER SO IF YOU EVER SEE THEM SHITS BY THEM AND CHERISH THEM AND THANK THE BEARD FOR HIPPING US ALL TO THE FACEMELT.

i sent you a peter davison record. are you cherishing it ? do you still want me to send you crappy new age hippie albums that suck ?

i don't have a kid but all i know is say good bye to sleeping for the next 1 year.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    dag you must be stressin

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Just got back form the Beyonce/Jay-Z thread and Salma has overtaken Beyonce in the pole. Thank fucking GOD. Salma is heateration fore reel.

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    Can anyone here educate me on Stone Alliance?

Group Info?

Prices?

Anyone?

stone alliance on PM records. $10 to $30. not rare. not common. buy it and go facemelt fusion on yer ass.

Thanks! Been listening to this lately, any recommendations?

Anyone?

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Name some of your favorite salsa albums and artists.

Must haves?

Overrated?

• god damn anthony is getting some attention in here:

how often have you had and for how much did you sell the following records?

• Wow.
    Why bury it?

i sent you a peter davison record. are you cherishing it ? do you still want me to send you crappy new age hippie albums that suck ?

i don't have a kid but all i know is say good bye to sleeping for the next 1 year.

YEA DUDE BUT THE PROBLEM IS I ALREADY HAVE 3 COPIES OF EACH OF HIS TWO RECORDS. CRAPPY NEW AGE RECORDS THAT SUCK? I DONT THINK SO. PETER DAVISON IS THE GREATEST ARTIST EVER. HE MAKES BOB JAMES LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE. AS FOR SLEEPING I HAVE A MAT AT MY STUDIO... YOU WILL FIND ME FACE DOWN THERE EVERY AFTERNOON BETWEEN 3 AND 5 PM. ANYWAY... I DONT SLEEP MUCH ANYWAY. I AM UP AT 5 AM SCOOPING ALL THE RAERS WHILE YOU GUYS HAVE YER THUMS IN YER ASSES. ROCK ON DUDES.

• How often do you see this?

Can I bank on my retirement on this 12"????????????

• Hi Dave,
    I've never heard any of these.
    That Chocolateclay looks like might be the best record ever.
    I could buy that Edna Wright for about $50...?

(btw, how much does a placenta cost?)

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    NO IT IS VERY NECESSARY.

THIS IS THE OBJECT OF LIFE ITSELF. THIS IS WHAT FEEDS THE CHILD. THIS IS WHAT THE CORD IS CONNECTED TO. LISTEN TO ME MY BROTHER. THE ESSENCE OF LIFE IN CONTAINED IN THE VESSEL. EMBRACE IT AND HONOR IT. DONT LET THOSE FUCKERS SELL IT TO THAT ASSHOLE PAUL MITCHELL AND HIS STUPID HAIR PRODUCTS COMPANY. HONOR IT AND BURY IT IN GODS NAME. ROCK ON DUDE.

Whoa, whoa cowboy. I can see that your an intense young man with deep emotions about your impending fatherhood but that's some stonehengey, druidic ritualo de lo imabitchalo type steez you're talking there. Careful with the new age heaters they mess with your head (yes halpern meditation tapes in dad's peugeot).

• I SELL ALL OF THOSE RECORDS FOR $1,000,000 EACH AND FIND 5 COPIES A WEEK OF EACH OF THEM.

AND YES... PLEASE SEND MORE NEW AGE ( BUT NO CRAPPY ONES ANYMORE... ONLY GOOD ONES ).

remember... i know peter davison personally.

ap

• How often do you see this?

Can I bank on my retirement on this 12"????????????

THIS IS NOT SO RARE.

BUT IT SURE IS RADICAL.

• NO IT IS VERY NECESSARY.

THIS IS THE OBJECT OF LIFE ITSELF. THIS IS WHAT FEEDS THE CHILD. THIS IS WHAT THE CORD IS CONNECTED TO. LISTEN TO ME MY BROTHER. THE ESSENCE OF LIFE IN CONTAINED IN THE VESSEL. EMBRACE IT AND HONOR IT. DONT LET THOSE FUCKERS SELL IT TO THAT ASSHOLE PAUL MITCHELL AND HIS STUPID HAIR PRODUCTS COMPANY. HONOR IT AND BURY IT IN GODS NAME. ROCK ON DUDE.

Whoa, whoa cowboy. I can see that your an intense young man with deep emotions about your impending fatherhood but that's some stonehengey, druidic ritualo de lo imabitchalo type steez you're talking there. Careful with the new age heaters they mess with your head (yes halpern meditation tapes in dad's peugeot).

CLASSIC

• dag you must be stressin

YOU GODDAMN RIGHT BITCH

• BUT IT SURE IS RADICAL.

Yes sir.

• PAYCHECK & GUZZO:

GAY MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS.

• WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS?

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST