VACATIONING IN LONG BEACH ON 8/20 WHAT'S GOOD?

Comments

• young einstein...

bagatelle...
    not to sound like kanye west but. . i'm gonna be in cannes 8/20 performing with sharon jones. but there is lots to do in the l.b. f'real i love living here. peace, stein. .

• acid casualty with a laptop and a korg chaos pad and some shitbrained "concept" that is neither interesting nor original

you just described my dude. well, honestly, i find his stuff interesting and original but im biased cuz if someone i didnt know did that mess id be all like .

would you be into yer dude's stuff if you stumbled into at some installation?

• acid casualty with a laptop and a korg chaos pad and some shitbrained "concept" that is neither interesting nor original

you just described my dude. well, honestly, i find his stuff interesting and original but im biased cuz if someone i didnt know did that mess id be all like .

would you be into yer dude's stuff if you stumbled into at some installation?

he and i both know that the answer to that question is a resounding NO. i give it more of a chance cuz he likes that stuff so i try and apply my brains a little more when he's involved. dude, i make crappy art movies and i wouldnt even watch my own shit if i didnt do it. but i am under my own spell along with the majority of women and gay men the world over.

• WHATEVER TICKLES YOUR PICKLE

• I don't like sexist homophobes

Dude seriously stop pretending like you're god's gift to women and gays

QUICK!

NAME 10 GAY PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE.

THEN!

STARING CONTEST!

• kinda weak

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    kinda weak

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Oh and shig keep talking shit, I try not to fault you for your ignorance cause really though you really don't know of what you speak, but nevertheless you still like to act like a total ass. So just go ahead and do that it seems to be a look you strive to acheive

Maybe next time you should offer someone $70 to do your dirty work.

• Well, this is my first post & only cuz this happens to be about my town. Long Beach is the shit, & I miss it dearly. Just moved to San Francisco and have been hanging out with L.B. folks passin through since I got here, kinda nice.

The soundwalk deal your talking about sounds like the monthly art festival downtown, this sound about right?

• kinda weak

• kinda weak

Gay raerz bitchez.

Fuck a Linda Tillery.

A*** R*** is the fucking queer man in charge. Axelrodian scores and godly moments. Deep schitt.

RARE.

• A*** R*** is the fucking queer man in charge.

Axel Rose? NO WAY! In charge? Well, you two play safe.

• A*** R*** is the fucking queer man in charge.

Axel Rose? NO WAY! In charge? Well, you two play safe.

Nope, Axel Rose it ain't. He don't like immigrants and faggits, they make no sense to him.

• Well, this is my first post & only cuz this happens to be about my town. Long Beach is the shit, & I miss it dearly. Just moved to San Francisco and have been hanging out with L.B. folks passin through since I got here, kinda nice.

The soundwalk deal your talking about sounds like the monthly art festival downtown, this sound about right?

wurd up and welcome, nah, this is not the monthly east village arts shit. this is a one off yearly thing since last year ...

http://www.soundwalk.org/

• Oh and shig keep talking shit, I try not to fault you for your ignorance cause really though you really don't know of what you speak, but nevertheless you still like to act like a total ass. So just go ahead and do that it seems to be a look you strive to acheive

Maybe next time you should offer someone $70 to do your dirty work.

seriously dude, give it up.

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts
    Have a great vacation Guzzo. I'm gonna take a week off and spend my summer vacation in East LA.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Have a great vacation Guzzo. I'm gonna take a week off and spend my summer vacation in East LA.

word I'm thinking of spending my summer in my estate in Pacoima

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts
    Either that or go on a wine tasting tour of Cudahy. AP probably has the hookup with the wine and art storage crowd there.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Either that or go on a wine tasting tour of Cudahy. AP probably has the hookup with the wine and art storage crowd there.

I've heard tale of the wonderful vineyards of Cudahy and Simi Valley. My friends and I talking about a possible wonter white water rafting trip on the LA River. this winter is gonna be wild!

• Maybe next time you should offer someone $70 to do your dirty work.

i believe the consensus is that you wrote that shit to yourself for the much needed attention you seek.

wussup jonny pimpcheeks. what's "good"? you see the effect i have on homos? i mean seriously young guzzo, give my nuts a rest and play with my butthole or something. you know. mix it up. with your game right now i wouldnt let you touch the outside of my jeans through a glory hole, champ. besides i like bears.

speaking of which, anyone watching that "so you think you can dance" show? i think fox missed the boat on these dancing shows. last nights episode was a drawn out hour and a half of a panel of judges cutting contestants. shit was boring. i like that big fat dude. and as melodramatic as that shit was, that dude blake was crying to one of my favorite songs evar. meshell ndegeocello's "fool of me" off the love and bball OST. how can you not cry to that shit?

yeah, anyways, lauren sanchez, the host chick, is actually an anchorwoman for upn down here. she's hecka stupid.

• GAY AND RARE!

• GAY AND RARE!

is it good? i got this 12" [easy guzzo] by the coming out crew. its this real shitty discohouse crap. but the song is called happy gay and free! it's prolly raer but it is most definately not good.

alright, im getting excited about my vacation to long beach!

• GAY AND RARE!

is it good? i got this 12" [easy guzzo] by the coming out crew. its this real shitty discohouse crap. but the song is called happy gay and free! it's prolly raer but it is most definately not good.

alright, im getting excited about my vacation to long beach!

It is awesome. It is the soundtrack to a jazz-rock ballet, stage production only. Very limited press. I wasn't kidding when I said it sounds Axelrodian... And yes it is very GAY.

• speaking of which, anyone watching that "so you think you can dance" show? i think fox missed the boat on these dancing shows. last nights episode was a drawn out hour and a half of a panel of judges cutting contestants. shit was boring. i like that big fat dude. and as melodramatic as that shit was, that dude blake was crying to one of my favorite songs evar. meshell ndegeocello's "fool of me" off the love and bball OST. how can you not cry to that shit?

you fucking serious?

you chose to watch that instead of my 3 minute masterpiece on skylight replacement. i watched it again last night, let me reiterate, masterpiece.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

• speaking of which, anyone watching that "so you think you can dance" show? i think fox missed the boat on these dancing shows. last nights episode was a drawn out hour and a half of a panel of judges cutting contestants. shit was boring. i like that big fat dude. and as melodramatic as that shit was, that dude blake was crying to one of my favorite songs evar. meshell ndegeocello's "fool of me" off the love and bball OST. how can you not cry to that shit?

you fucking serious?

you chose to watch that instead of my 3 minute masterpiece on skylight replacement. i watched it again last night, let me reiterate, masterpiece.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

i got 2 words for you. DANCER BODIES. i mean, really, you see the legs on some of them ladies? all haunchy and mussular. that's what's up in the art world. plus i kinda like that big dude. he got dap.

• plus i kinda like that big dude.

so why is guzzo after you?

pheremones, dogg. pheremones.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    plus i kinda like that big dude.

cuz shig's mad sexy... ya heard?!

cuz shig's mad sexy... ya heard?!