Jay-Z Beyonce sex video

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
the radio here in LA has mentioned 3 times now that there's a tape floating around. its 2 mins long. (only 2 minutes hova?) anyone heard anything? also, is it just me, or is the thought of hova and beyonce boning just kinda awkward to anyone else?

Comments

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    hmmm...wasn't he on the RMX for "Minutes Man" with Missy?lol......i guess the lyrics was like Nostradamus predictions.

• that shit looks like little kim.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    we have a new oof graemlin

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

that shit looks like little kim.

yeh that's uncanny... ugh

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

also, is it just me, or is the thought of hova and beyonce boning just kinda awkward to anyone else?

awkward is a good word for it - she's all cute and shit, but I don't find either of them very sexy.

brilliant

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I really dont want to see Jay-Z's johnson.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

that shit looks like little kim.
    LMAO

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I really dont want to see Jay-Z's johnson.

Nope, but IM all about seeing Beyonce get bounced.

• ayoayo 44 Posts
    no doubt, i wanna see Beyonce... i wouldnt care if she was boning Phil Margera.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    You can't play with my yo yo!

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1123701580Sun_fortune">

Who's Johnson would you rather see?[/b]
    Mike Tyson's
    Hova's
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    awkward is a good word for it - she's all cute and shit, but I don't find either of them very sexy.

Come on now...I fully recognize that Jay ain't all that attractive from an aesthetic standpoint...but Beyonce is just FINE. We should have a run off between Salma or Beyonce

In face, here we go...

or

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1123701593Gnat">

Beyonce VS Salma[/b]
    Beyonce
    Salma
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    no doubt, i wanna see Beyonce... i wouldnt care if she was boning Phil Margera.

• no doubt, i wanna see Beyonce... i wouldnt care if she was boning Phil Margera.

I think seeing Phil "in action" might give me nightmares.

• I think seeing Phil "in action" might give me nightmares.

i really don't think he would be doing much "action" i think he would take the passive role aka the bottom

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    what it do on a hot link????

• I think seeing Phil "in action" might give me nightmares.

i really don't think he would be doing much "action" i think he would take the passive role aka the bottom

brainstorming position possibilities for Phil M. is not something I would have ever seen myself doing in this lifetime. I'll just imagine in my arms with wine and candlelight, and then I think I'll be cool again

• Options
    A fabricated news report claiming to be from The Associated Press claims Destiny's Child star Beyonce Knowles and boyfriend Jay-Z were illegally and secretly taped having sex at a hotel a year ago. Never mind the repeated spelling and grammatical errors (example: "Jana Fleishman, read that statement issued by Mr.Carter Tuesday Evening." -- hardly Columbia School of Journalism material), the story doesn't exist with AP. Translation: It is a fake news item that has spread quite quickly by gullible online "news" sites.

• HONESTLY CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK BEYONCE"S BODY IS BETTER THAN SELMA's

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    HONESTLY CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK BEYONCE"S BODY IS BETTER THAN SELMA's

• AND THE WINNER IS....

PFFTTTTT................................. fart

• dizzydizzy 11 Posts

also, is it just me, or is the thought of hova and beyonce boning just kinda awkward to anyone else?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    hmmm...wasn't he on the RMX for "Minutes Man" with Missy?lol......i guess the lyrics was like Nostradamus predictions.

so prescient

Fifty grand I get this on one take (Hova)
    Look, I'm not tryin to give you love and affection
    I'm tryin to give you sixty seconds of perfection
    I'm tryin to give you cabfare and directions
    Get your +Independent+ ass out of here - QUESTION?
    I'm not your man, not Ralph Tresvant
    Not Ronnie Romance.. no ma
    I'm tryin to hit you then put you in the middle of the round
    like I'm Roberto Duran.. no mas
    Six A.M. another chick in the house (put your hands up)
    6:15 another chick kicked you out (put your hands up)
    Spend one minute tryin to dig her out
    The other fourteen tryin to "put it in her mouth"
    The dick too chubby, too much'll make you love me
    Now be a nice wifey and run home to your hubby
    Cause we, both knowin what we doin is wrong
    Don't forget to put your ring back on

• I really dont want to see Jay-Z's johnson.

When did you meet Jay-Z?
    This was back when Reasonable Doubt came out. We met at a club. One of his friends was fuckin??? one of my friends, and he was like, "What up. My name is Jay-Z."

Was he already famous? Were you attracted to him as a person, or more for the fame?
    I definitely didn???t find him attractive, but he was borderline famous so I figured I???d have a story to tell. He told me I looked like I had a "fuckable mouth," which I thought was probably the most disrespectful shit I???d ever heard.

How long did you mess with him?
    Like three months.

Were you worried about him sleeping with other girls?
    He had a ton of other bitches. To tell you the truth, with his boring dick, I was glad he was giving it to them.

Boring?
    Boring. The biggest dick you will ever see in your life, but boring. Huge. Like a one-liter Pepsi bottle. What do you call those things? The 20-ounce bottle. It???s beyond huge. It could block the sun.

Too big to suck?
    No, not at all. That???s why he fucked with me. And he screams like a bitch when he busts. It???s horrible. He has a big humungous dick and has no idea what to do with it.

She just did all the work for you

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Superhead?

• Superheadz knowz the dealz

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts