Rep your pick for 2010's Hottest Chick

Comments

• Big_Stacks said:
    Plus, grown women do it better, holmes. :real_headz:

• cookbook said:

:dodododo: :ehhx2: :hated_it: :nagl: :NO: :oof: :shame_on_you: :comedy_gold: :off_the_wall: :talib: :woah: :walk_away_son:

• Ok...I'm out on my first glance at this silliness...giving the thumbs down on Nigella Lawson? Crazy talk...have fun with your wannbe models with bodies of an 11 year old boy.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    giving the thumbs down on Nigella Lawson? Crazy talk...

Right?
    Sparkling eyes, nice mouth, that skin! and I don't even have enough words for that body.
    Yeesh.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Nigella is cute, but she's like 2004 and shit. Not 2010.

• I don't know what the strut massive will think, but this is L??a Seydoux, and she absolutely kills me.

OK - now I'm out.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Rally?? I must see, like, 50 women a day IRL who look exactly like Nigella Lawson, many who do Nigella Lawson better than Nigella Lawson!

L??a Seydoux, hot.

Also, a reminder: This is, after all, the Hottest Chick thread, not the Most Beautiful Woman thread. Ok continue...

• button said:
    Also, a reminder: This is, after all, the Hottest Chick thread, not the Most Beautiful Woman thread. Ok continue...

This is true, I did lose sight of that. But re: bassie, are you out because of miss Seydoux? I always figured she'd be considered universally appealing.

button said:

Exactly.

So while I can say, yes, someone like Seydoux is aesthetically "beautiful", there is nothing hot about her to me.
    Toothpicky girls with vacant looks who look like they can be 12 as easily as they look like they can be 25 exude about as much heat as a bathroom sink imo.

I am not sure what the fact that there are 50 women who look like Lawson has to do with it - so that means there are potentially 50 hot women out there!

This is as subjective as War vs Mandrill and I am a Mandrill fan in a War thread.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Rebecca Hazelwood got it goin' on.

• bassie said:
    button said:

Exactly.

So while I can say, yes, someone like Seydoux is aesthetically "beautiful", there is nothing hot about her to me.
    Toothpicky girls with vacant looks who look like they can be 12 as easily as they look like they can be 25 exude about as much heat as a bathroom sink imo.

Well, to justify my candidate a bit: I wouldn't call her toothpicky whatsoever. She's definitely fit but she's got some curves to her. Also, I understand with the wide range of ages on this board that her age and look are not for some, but she's got about six years on me which makes her very mature and sophisticated, even though she's like 25 haha. And lastly, I've seen a couple of her films and interviews, and her personality/the way she carries herself very much makes her beautiful AND "hot."

OK.

bassie said:

This is as subjective as War vs Mandrill and I am a Mandrill fan in a War thread.

Ha, then what am I? because so far my toothpicky pick has gotten me nothing but salty-ass hate mail.

Freja Erichsen is the Hottest Chick because of her weird striking features, not just because she's skinny or a famous model. A lot of other big runway or trendy magazine girls would fall into the 'pretty but not very exciting' category for me as well.

Pretty women are everywhere, and in any and every style. But if we're asking who our one choice for best looking person is, and its solely based on physical looks, I can't pretend that I don't go for weird beauties over conventional or even exotic ones.

To each their own though :coolsmile:

• The_Hook_Up said:
    Ok...I'm out on my first glance at this silliness...giving the thumbs down on Nigella Lawson? Crazy talk...have fun with your wannbe models with bodies of an 11 year old boy.

your projecting, she be ugly on the INSIDE, recognize

• Big_Chan said:
    Kim Yu Na

she's stunning

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Not to get all 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' on you, but nitpicking over what others should or shouldn't find attractive seems pretty worthless. Especially when we're talking about pictures posted on the damn internet.

Best not taken too seriously.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Ok...I'm out on my first glance at this silliness...giving the thumbs down on Nigella Lawson? Crazy talk...have fun with your wannbe models with bodies of an 11 year old boy.

I prefer women with curves, and Nigella has those in beautiful, shapely abundance. If we were both single, ;blap: . You other dudes can have those stick figures to yourselves.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_Stacks said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

I prefer women with curves, and Nigella has those in beautiful, shapely abundance. If we were both single, ;blap: . You other dudes can have those stick figures to yourselves.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I'm all for curves but the drivel she produces and the concomitant adoration makes me blanch.

Fuck Nigela

• pimlicosquirrel said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I'm all for curves but the drivel she produces and the concomitant adoration makes me blanch.

Fuck Nigela

That's exactly what some of us would like to do.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    nice to see some bollywood action; a hot chicks ten-pager could easily be drawn up using Bollywood and Indian shampoo commercials alone.

(I note that your post is neatly ordered from finest to least fine.)

Ha ha, I wasn't even thinking about the ordering, but you have a point. A few more...

Kingfisher calendar girls

Jiah Khan

Malaika Arora Khan

Chitrangada Singh

Mughda Godse

• damn some of those (esp. the last one) are straight risKAY by Bollywood standards.....shit is def. moving toward more skin these days (not mad doggie)....

• Kaushik said:

Mughda Godse

:coolhmm:

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Kaushik, you're really representing for the South Asians, which this thread had been horribly devoid of. You seem to be more up to date on the Bollywood girls than my mom, who loves watching those movies. The girl in orange is stunning.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Kaushik said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    nice to see some bollywood action; a hot chicks ten-pager could easily be drawn up using Bollywood and Indian shampoo commercials alone.

Ha ha, I wasn't even thinking about the ordering, but you have a point. A few more...

Jiah Khan

Malaika Arora Khan

Chitrangada Singh

Mughda Godse

Holy schnikes.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    willie_fugal said:
    Kaushik said:

Mughda Godse

:eyeball:

• Kaushik said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

THIS.

• batmon said:
    willie_fugal said:
    Kaushik said:

Mughda Godse

:eyeball:

dayum

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    My pick

Melanie Iglesias - Born in Brooklyn, mix of Filipina, Spanish, Italian, Puerto Rican, and Brazilian.

OI!