Rep your pick for 2010's Hottest Chick

Comments

• Woimsah said:
    elise said:
    bassie said:
    You guys are killing me with your no sunlight, no curves, no women picks!
    Yeesh!

define curves? any women in particular about which you two are thinking?

Button's girl is curveless, for sure

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Woimsah said:
    elise said:
    bassie said:
    Yeesh!

plaese to refer to my avatar.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    barjesus said:

She can't help what she looks like; does her curveless stature somehow make her an inferior woman?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Being a shitty greedy mean-spirited human being would make her an inferior woman.
    I was only commenting on the relatively narrow definition of 'hot' being demonstrated in this thread.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    bassie said:
    I was only commenting on the relatively narrow definition of 'hot' being demonstrated in this thread.

bassie said:

You can't really be surprised can you?? :zip: In fairness I do feel like we have at least TRIED to hit a broad spectrum of "hot". This thing started off with some Maxim calendar fodder, went on to some cutesy indie rocker phase, some nicer looking older women were repp'd - as were some nerdy academics, along came some girl-next-door TV show characters, and then a token skinny fashion model.

Nothing truly revolutionary, but a wide array of sexy paradigms I would say.

No, I'm not surprised but I don't reserve posting for just when I am surprised.

People are attracted to what they are attracted to, but I do not agree that this is a wide array.

I understand the exercise...the fact that it is celebrity types limits the pool right away.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    button said:
    barjesus said:

She can't help what she looks like; does her curveless stature somehow make her an inferior woman?

Really??? She looks like she throws up after every meal and than snorts some to make sure the pounds "disappear"

That's not really fair to say.

I can't vouch for the above, but I dated a girl with basically that exact same build and she ate all the time. If you understand nutrition, portion sizes, eat vegetarian, raw & organic foods your body will put itself where it wants to be. For some people that amounts to being noticeably thin.

But yeah, strangers would always come up to her and say jerk things like eat a cheeseburger just because she wasn't overweight like they were. Luckily she finally left the Midwest.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    elise said:
    Woimsah said:
    elise said:
    bassie said:
    Yeesh!

plaese to refer to my avatar.

Christina Hendricks definitely qualifies.

And to Bassie and Elise both - please don't think I was copping tude, I was really just asking what ya'll consider curved, as Sofia Vergara and a few other women posted here don't strike me as being curve-less.

And not to throw fuel on the stick figure fire -- but Lizzy Caplan def qualifies for a 2010 accolade. Hot jewy chick with a sense of humor........yowsah.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    batmon said:

YES! hahaha! Not THAT curvy, but....yeah, not THAT curvy. She is still funny.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I have to big up the lovely, incredibly sexy Robin Meade from Headline News network's "Morning Express" show from 6AM-10AM, Monday through Friday. Honey is bangin', son!!!

Now, ma definitely has some curves.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Co-signature for Lizzy Caplan.

I really liked her on Party Down...that whole show was decent actually.

It's a shame it was cancelled.

• 3rd-ed

BLAM

• Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

I have to big up the lovely, incredibly sexy Robin Meade from Headline News network's "Morning Express" show from 6AM-10AM, Monday through Friday. Honey is bangin', son!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

THIS.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    willie_fugal said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

THIS.

Looking at the pictures i'd say she was the hottest chick of, like, 1996.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Just end this thread and try again next year.

This is sad..sad..sad

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Kim Yu Na

• edpowers said:
    Just end this thread and try again next year.

This is sad..sad..sad

I stand by my three humble contributions.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

• Bollyfire from 2010...

Lara Dutta

Sonam Kapoor

Katrina Kaif

Neha Dhupia

• nice to see some bollywood action; a hot chicks ten-pager could easily be drawn up using Bollywood and Indian shampoo commercials alone.

(I note that your post is neatly ordered from finest to least fine.)

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    leon said:
    willie_fugal said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

THIS.

Looking at the pictures i'd say she was the hottest chick of, like, 1996.

Man, please, Robin still brings that fire. There are attractive women out there beyond the age of 25. Plus, grown women do it better, holmes. :real_headz:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak