MP3 Request: KMD's "What A N***y Know? (REMIX)"

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
"I saw the thunder and heard the lightniiiiiiing....and felt the burden of his shaaaaaaaame..."

b/w

Is it *'ing out "n***y" proper etiquette PC-wise?

Comments

• Thanks, Jaymack!

• Herm said:
    "I saw the thunder and heard the lightniiiiiiing....and felt the burden of his shaaaaaaaame..."

b/w

Is it *'ing out "n***y" proper etiquette PC-wise?

man I used to LOVE this song, it wasn't until years later in the late 90's when i got into digging that i came across the gil scott og and realized they sped it up...........
    also with the Og version, It always reminded me of the 'X-Files' theme, which i was also into in the early 90's

• The og is a Jody whatley loop.. So dope.

• axefoley said:
    The og is a Jody whatley loop.. So dope.

What about the OG OG instrumental version off the Subroc beat tape? psssshhhhhhhhhhhh...

I'll post it soon.

• what word is blanked out in Doom's first line? I mean, I think I know, but...I've always sorta wondered.

how does that shit even happen? how does an OG (non radio) release end up with words blanked out? this was an indie release right? I always thought the label had shelved this release anyway, and that the subverse re-ish (or whoever it was that released it) wouldn't be constrained by label politics....

• naw it was major label. elektra i think

i love the gil sample....but you dont listen to thunder or hear lightning. but that just makes it more awesome