My Wife's Weird Stalker Situation. Funny? Serious?

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    batmon said:
    sabadabada said:
    I would never post a picture of my wife on a message board and if I did and she found out she would fucking kill me, end of story.

I do recall u posting photo of your wedding day. Am i mistaken?

You're right. Shit. Don't tell my wife. Although, I think it was taken before the actual ceremony, so technically, she wasn't my wife yet.

But you were referring to her as "my hot wife" though weren't you?

• SportCasual said:
    sabadabada said:
    batmon said:
    sabadabada said:
    I would never post a picture of my wife on a message board and if I did and she found out she would fucking kill me, end of story.

You're right. Shit. Don't tell my wife. Although, I think it was taken before the actual ceremony, so technically, she wasn't my wife yet.

she is hot. only now she carries a cute baby accessory.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    SportCasual said:
    sabadabada said:
    batmon said:
    sabadabada said:

Oh yes indeedy he did

• My wife has forbid me to post pictures of the kids on the strut, yet she freely posts pictures of them on facebook. One was a doctor, the other a zombie for Halloween, I felt left out of the thread.

• But don't try and make this about me and my hot wife. This is about Breez and his slightly less hot than my own wife.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    This is about Breez and [del]his[/del] he's slightly [del]less hot[/del] hotter than my own wife.

C'mon son, you know this is what you really meant.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    Almond said:

I've never had a stalker

You sound less than hawt.

Hey, at least neither of us has to wear a sheet.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Almond said:
    sabadabada said:
    Almond said:

I've never had a stalker

Hey, at least neither of us has to wear a sheet.

I thought you poasted about you and some former boyfriend mutually stalking eachother?

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Yes, but not actual stalker.

Has the situation improved, Breez?

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Almond said:
    Yes, but not actual stalker.

Has the situation improved, Breez?

The cops contacted him last night. I'm not sure what happened yet. The cop is supposed to call my wife later but there has been no contact at all today. So either dude got shook and it's over or the worst is yet to come. I hope it's done, wifey gets freaked-out real easy over stuff like this.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I'm bored, so I'll chime in.

The worse look in this thread filled with them, is all the people defending gang violence.
    Most gang violence is about protecting family and home which according to some around here is the right thing for a "man" to do.

You care about the women in your family? Teach them self defense. a 90 pound 5'3" woman can still break a mans knee cap. Oh, wait, if she could take care of herself she wouldn't need you.

On to more fun...
    Who here can tell someone's sexuality from an audio recording?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    Almond said:

I've never had a stalker

Naw, Almond is pretty cute.

I'd stalk her, but then Christmas is coming up and I feel like I would have to get her a gift or something...

• Breez said:
    My wife is extremely attractive and gets unwanted attention all the time

Post a pic.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    IWho here can tell someone's sexuality from an audio recording?

I can. Actually, I can tell from people's writing samples too. Holler.

DB_Cooper said:
    LaserWolf said:

PM sent!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    I'm bored, so I'll chime in.

The worse look in this thread filled with them, is all the people defending gang violence.
    Most gang violence is about protecting family and home which according to some around here is the right thing for a "man" to do.

The cops inflict more gang violence than any "gang" ever has.

And if "gangs" were still just there for protection then more power to them. But guess what, now they sell drugs...and who do you think administers those drugs? Yep, the cops.

In NOLA more people are killed by police than by gangs?

I didn't know that. You have changed my mind.

LaserWolf said:

Kumbaya, dude.

• HarveyCanal said:
    LaserWolf said:

Kumbaya, dude.

damn man, you have a serious hate on for the cops have you been listening to NWA for the past 20yrs or have you had a bad run in or sumthin?

sadly i have dealt with the cops more times then i prefer to mentiion so i somewhat understand your hesitation on making the call...but at the end of the day it is the right thing to do....cant believe were still on this convo...lol

dj_cityboy said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    LaserWolf said:

Kumbaya, dude.

damn man, you have a serious hate on for the cops have you been listening to NWA for the past 20yrs or have you had a bad run in or sumthin?

sadly i have dealt with the cops more times then i prefer to mentiion so i somewhat understand your hesitation on making the call...but at the end of the day it is the right thing to do....cant believe were still on this convo...lol

You have the right to remain silent.

dj_cityboy said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    LaserWolf said:

Kumbaya, dude.

I'd call the cops too, but its not the RIGHT and/or ONLY thing to do. It really depends on your resources.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    batmon said:

I'd call the cops too, but its not the RIGHT and/or ONLY thing to do. It really depends on your resources.

underground hi-tek superhero gadget arsenal?

I'm gonna start a crime league to battle these chumps, by the way. ...talk about BORED!

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    LaserWolf said:

GET FORENSICKAL ON MY PAINPILL SWAPNOTE PLZ THX

MY THERAPIST IS 180 AN HOUR-R

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    JectWon said:
    Breez said:
    ...It started in a professional place so I guess it should be handled in a professional manner....

Perfectly put. Keep it professional don't listen to anyone telling you to knuckle up or "handle it yourself". If you did that, then your wife's chances of getting fired are massive. The last thing you need is an annoying prick's empty threats contributing to your wife getting canned cuz you jumped the gun.

Anyways, it sounds like her work is handling it fine. Documenting calls getting authorities involved, etc.

Those calls sound fucking hilarious tho.

It's nice to see some words of wisdom among the weird "women on SoulStrut?!?" spotlighting and Harvey's usual self-absorbed "I'm down!" drivel. All knee jerk reactionary husband-of-hot-wife chivalry aside, it seems like a pretty straight forward situation. Not to worry. I'm sure he's just one of those harmless, tactless idiots with no social skills whatsoever who will move on to curse out some other potential employer who rejected him.

Now if he started contacting her OUTSIDE of work, then I would start getting worried...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Bassie, not even try to step on your toes. It's just to me there is a better way to live than to have to depend on the state to handle every problem that rolls around. The law holds no consistent respect for me and thus I hold no consistent respect for the law. People do right because it's right, not because some fat man thinks he's enforcing his rules. Also, I don't do community work the way many in my shoes do community work. I don't feel like I'm saving the world, I'm just doing what I naturally do...the state be damned.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Ain't anything "tough guys" about it. It's just guys, period...it's how we handle our business. Nobody's talking about gunning anybody down. But if you violate the Family, it's the Family that has every right to retaliate. Why? Because nobody is asking for your permission. What gets done gets done and that's it. That's the real world right there. You might want to write/read a bunch of books to the contrary and put your faith in agents who prove themselves as more corrupt than anything else. But that doesn't change the fact that all your whining and self-righteousness doesn't have any bearing on what another person chooses to do.

• TAKE ALL THREATS SERIOUSLY. SMACK THAT DUDE UP AND BE DONE WITH IT.

Electrode said:
    Harvey's usual self-absorbed "I'm down!" drivel.

Down with what? Not being a ninny half-man? Okay, guilty as charged then.

I'd say fuck you but you'd probably call the cops on me for it.

• I'm not going to weigh in on vigilantism vs. calling the cops in general (and I'm sure if I were in this position, I'd have an urge to take things into my own hands).

But, honestly, if dude actually is a violent lunatic, does anyone really think that a beatdown would make Breez's wife any safer? I mean, this guy is on a revenge kick after not being interviewed for a job. What sort of revenge do you suppose he'd fantasize about after being physically attacked?

Snagglepus said:
    I'm not going to weigh in on vigilantism vs. calling the cops in general (and I'm sure if I were in this position, I'd have an urge to take things into my own hands).

But, honestly, if dude actually is a violent lunatic, does anyone really think that a beatdown would make Breez's wife any safer? I mean, this guy is on a revenge kick after not being interviewed for a job. What sort of revenge do you suppose he'd fantasize about after being physically attacked?

Depends on the level of beat down.

If that's the case then wouldnt a police warning not be enuff to make dude stop.

Order of Protection doesnt always work.

I dont think dude needs a beatdown, but he needs to know that this shit will not be tolerated.