The Greatest SS Poaster Of All-Time

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
A cross between Bukowski, Hunter Thompson & Lord Buckley
I just get so worked up, i just think what i'm thinking about myself, and type that.. please stop your fucking angel powers.. I dont want to hurt Gods people any longer.. I can't get it threw my fucking head to think about the whole situation..

Comments

• What happened to his posts?

• Options
    Horseleech said:
    What happened to his posts?

I wonder, too. He posted in my Next Big Cult thread and then was gone like Mr. Mxyzptlk.

Come back, night!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    uh, that's just superpoaster. he's been here on and off for years. he is or pretends to be a paranoid schizophrenic.

he is far from the greatest SS poaster of all time.

that honor belongs to Puto Bong Bong.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    uh, that's just superpoaster. he's been here on and off for years. he is or pretends to be a paranoid schizophrenic.

exactly.

he's a worm.

i deleted his post.

attention whore.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    NZ....go ahead and delete this thread too then....seemed like stream of insanity ramblings.....I'm very disappointed that he is just pretending.........I guess I wasn't around for Puto Bong Bong??

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i dont think that banning was fair
    cant we just put people on ignore

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Brian said:
    i dont think that banning was fair
    cant we just put people on ignore

Overruled. Banning is here to stay. Deal.

he was being sarcastic.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    he was being sarcastic.

I can't tell these days.

That said, Superpoaster is good in moderation.

he's never bothered me enough to warrant ban except a couple years back he was creeping out the 2 girls that poast here. like directly and rudely. that got the buh-bye.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    He still comes here? He used to send me PM's talking about how strutters were talking shit about me for posting records that weren't mine.

I invited him for dinner I think. But never wanted to party.

Isn't PAP the greatest SS poaster of all time?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    As far as I know that wasn't superpoaster. I think he lives in TO and this "night" dude lives in FL.
    I don't think he was faking, fwiw.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm with Day. SuperPester doesn't have it in him to come up with night-calibre musings/ramblings/transmissions.

I didn't see the other posts, but this:

please stop your fucking angel powers.. I dont want to hurt Gods people any longer.. I can't get it threw my fucking head to think about the whole situation..

is pretty much verbatim the type of stuff he used to post. it was always "don't make me hurt these people God, why they want to put me in the corner, blah blah blah"

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    Then there was that orange cheese virgin dude with the bad skin [hums theme to M*A*S*H]

• who went on the 2 month crystal meth binge again?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    who went on the 2 month crystal meth binge again?

THE ORIGIN OF FUSK! I think he had a vegetable in his name. I think AxeFoley knew dude?

Paul said:
    Eggplant Xanadu.

YES

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    This is your boy post-meth binge (2nd time according to the comments)

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Old school heads will remember iDox

• DB_Cooper said:
    vintageinfants said:

THE ORIGIN OF FUSK! I think he had a vegetable in his name. I think AxeFoley knew dude?

while rife with shaedenfreude, that was an entertaining period. including the parody threads that followed.

vintageinfants said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    vintageinfants said:

while rife with shaedenfreude, that was an entertaining period. including the parody threads that followed.

I recall particularly enjoying Day's "I've been on a two-week Crystal Castles binge" thread.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The greatest SS poster was Le Toupt both the real one and the fake

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    RAJ said:

Where'd he go?

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Oh hell yes! The proto-Bambouche! Cassette tapes! "White B-Ballers We Respect"! Powdered water! That awkwardness with Paycheck regarding his old record! Getting served by Coselmed! Murchison! Shit just went on and on.

Best poster ever is Terry Clubbup, easy, and that's with or without the aliases (Underoo Blue, Metal Maniac, Tupac Chopra, Snuffy Smith, etc.). If I'm remembering right, the much-ballyhooed Puto Bong Bong first emerged as a pretty direct Clubbup bite; Terry was at the wheel of an all-caps all-rapps battle thread wherein Puto made his maiden appearance, straight aping my man (albeit flavorfully).

• K