hustle & flow

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    damn you stupid...i know diggin do not breed smart guys, but yo, step up ur game.

When i said "in the bathroom", it was a figure of speech. My broken english don't help, granted, i was meaning something else. Like if i was in the bathroom taking a piss, there was no white people left.
    But your country/jewish azz cannot dig that, because what i'm talking about is a FANTASY for you. That's why you waste your time on those movies when i just forget it the day after i've seen it.

ps : wifey got fam in Texas. Pretty much the same as Tenesee i guess. If not, pardon my ignorance. But as far as the difference between US and Africa, i got it covered. Meet me in Chicago around a family diner and i'll explain you. I'm really not being aggressive with you bee, but y'all jewish/whites are getting out of the line sometimes. RESPECT people damit. Opinions may be like assholes : stinky !

so many great quotables here, which one of these should be my new location?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    country azz!

You know what, Otis?
    What?
    You're country.
    That's all right.
    You straight from the Georgia woods.
    That's good.
    You know what? You wear overalls, and big old brogan shoes, and you need a haircut, Tramp!

• damn you stupid...i know diggin do not breed smart guys, but yo, step up ur game.

When i said "in the bathroom", it was a figure of speech. My broken english don't help, granted, i was meaning something else. Like if i was in the bathroom taking a piss, there was no white people left.
    But your country/jewish azz cannot dig that, because what i'm talking about is a FANTASY for you. That's why you waste your time on those movies when i just forget it the day after i've seen it.

ps : wifey got fam in Texas. Pretty much the same as Tenesee i guess. If not, pardon my ignorance. But as far as the difference between US and Africa, i got it covered. Meet me in Chicago around a family diner and i'll explain you. I'm really not being aggressive with you bee, but y'all jewish/whites are getting out of the line sometimes. RESPECT people damit. Opinions may be like assholes : stinky !

Opinions may be like assholes : stinky !

• country azz!

You know what, Otis?
    What?
    You're country.
    That's all right.
    That's good.
    You know what? You wear overalls, and big old brogan shoes, and you need a haircut, Tramp!

haircut! woman you foolin!

country azz!

You know what, Otis?
    What?
    You're country.
    That's all right.
    That's good.

haircut! woman you foolin!

you need a haircut, baby.
    cut off some of that hair off your head.
    you think you a lover, huh?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Like if i was in the bathroom taking a piss, there was no white people left.
    But your country/jewish azz cannot dig that, because what i'm talking about is a FANTASY for you.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    But your country/jewish azz cannot dig that, because what i'm talking about is a FANTASY for you.

what you so shocked about *ndrew? Your just as country as me. You ain't nothing but a few villages up the road from me anyhow

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    you jewish/whites are gettin out of the line

funny for SO many reasons

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

what you so shocked about *ndrew? Your just as country as me. You ain't nothing but a few villages up the road from me anyhow

mostly shocked at how bewildering this statement is. is izm saying that its your fantasy for him to be pissing in a bathroom with no white people in it? what an absurd thought.

we so country

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you jewish/whites are gettin out of the line

funny for SO many reasons

because its true

• i like the route this is going.

brb with the popcorn

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

---- this one is taken!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    i can write pages if y'all want...just ask.

;-)

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

;-)

Where were you a couple of weeks ago when I started the original Hustle & Flow thread?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

;-)

Where were you a couple of weeks ago when I started the original Hustle & Flow thread?

My guess is he was in an East African bathroom basking the feel of being the only whiteboy able to urinate amongst so many brothas

coselmed, check your thread, i did participate...but i stayed focus on the technical tip. The OG thread didn't slide in to this...

and now look at Guzzo calling random black dudes "brothas". C'mon man.

That's why i like those kind of thread. There's a theory about Internet topics, i can't find the link anymmore. It's a global theory that says that after a couple of pages, any thread will touch the "boiling point" where topics turn into racial beefs, and often, the line is being crossed. The line is being crossed so many times around here that it's entertaining. If people Asp, Bam and a few others wasn't there, i would wonder if Strut is not a White Elite site. And it's so scary when racial subject get touched. It's scary.

Shit like "why Fat Joe can say nukka and not me??", or "why a black dude can be hating crackaz and i can't hate on him?". Black movies..."ain't the white dude the shit?", etc... Y'all should see some threads from a far. More conservatist than a Republican.

PS : glad that i gave birth to so many locations...lol.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    If people Asp, Bam and a few others wasn't there, i would wonder if Strut is not a White Elite site.

bam is white, dude.

and me too...that don't mean nothing. I didn't cite these names as an allblack fraternity. It's just people that i appreciate. People that don't get out of the line, to claim back an expression used above.

Bam don't ask no stupid question about Black people all the time as far as i know...down to earth individual if you ask me.

Hey, i'm gonna even quote the movie :

"-in life, you got people that walk the walk, and talk the talk, but certain people that talked the talk wanna walk the walk. And it's hard, coz when you talk you don't walk, etc..." ROFL!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Bam don't ask no stupid question about Black people all the time as far as i know...

You haven't seen the PMs about "Black Princesses" that I get from him...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    "I aint never seen no stupid interoggesations about the blacks"

• I saw it a few months ago at a local primiere. Singleton was there for a Q&A and also showed a few scenes from Four Brothers.

I went in with the absolute lowest expectations. I kind of see it as the 8 Mile of the Dirty Dirty. I thought 8 Mile was horrible. I thought the characters were poorly developed in 8 Mile. I thought the characters were almost cartoon like. What I liked about H&F was the characters were developed well. They seem like people I know and relate too. I am not saying I know a lot of pimps and hoes. You could have cat being a cubicle jockey and you still have the same movie.

I give that shit a thumbs up.

HAHA!! man, that's a current joke i have to call Gothic mofos the real Black People...But you can only make these jokes in "authorized areas".

Don't tell me Bam is on some Gothic...Bam stand up. You know you loose a couple of props if so!!!!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Don't tell me Bam is on some Gothic...Bam stand up. You know you loose a couple of props if so!!!!

My props is loose. Bonafide loose. (page me)

A few facts about me:
    -I have every record Morrissey ever recorded.
    -I adore gladiolas.
    -I get tickled every time I see someone who's wearing a hearing aid.
    -I have a lot of goth friends.
    -I have no interest in seeing Hustle & Flow.
    -I went to see Charlie & The Chocolate Factory with my niece this week.
    -I love free jazz.
    -I collect "I Plan To Stay A Black Motherfucker" type records.
    -I listened to the Cure this week.
    -I listened to a Vedantic chanting album this morning.
    -I listened to Ant Banks all day yesterday.
    -I'm listening to a song called "Surf & Destroy" by a hardcore band from Santa Cruz, California right now.

Perhaps I am terribly complicated.
    And not even my best friends know who I really am.

Perhaps I am a total fag.

Perhaps I am not a real head.
    And therefore, I don't know the deal.

It's out of my hands...

Loose props.
    ~Bam

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

...starring that heartthrob with well-known Goth tendencies, Jonny Depp.

• -I get tickled every time I see someone who's wearing a hearing aid.

• b/w "He Got That Good Hair 'Cause There's Indians In The Family"?

Is it the micro-waves that do it?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

...starring that heartthrob with well-known Goth tendencies, Jonny Depp.

Who can argue with stardom? Really?

I touched you at the soundcheck
    You had no real way of knowing
    In my heart I begged "Take me with you ... I don't care where you're going."

But to you I was faceless
    I was fawning, I was boring
    Just a child from those ugly new houses

Sadly, this is our lives.

b/w "He Got That Good Hair 'Cause There's Indians In The Family"?

The sycophantic slags all say:
    "I knew him first, and I knew him well"

Is it the micro-waves that do it?

Behind the hatred there lies
    A murderous desire for love

(Nothing's changed. I still love you... Only slightly less than I used to.)

• yesterday the local mexican gangbangers were blasting morrissey's "we hate it when our friends become successful" in a broken down minivan.

i thought you might appreciate that.