whatup strut

Comments

• coldgritz said:
    Coldgritz, how often do you wear your "J Dilla Saved My Life" shirt?

exhibit B

i don't even like dilla. i respect his contribution but would not consider myself a fan of his

Ok, ok

Now, True or False: Rap - Lies = Hip-Hop

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    Soulhawk said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    Soulhawk said:
    this little dude is already asshurt from his very first post

that has to be a new strut record

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NOT COOL OR GENERALLY RECEPTIVE TO NEW PEOPLE; DBAGGY

this is the whole reason the strut has fallen off son, these Timmy Digalots need to be hazed, if they can deal, fine.

if not?

yeah meh! i scream foul at this...i mean seriously if your going to give newbs so much flack and hatred just close the community and make it invite only...so you dont have to deal with making friends or having to talk with new people you hate on...dont get me wrong after a few months you can tell who the cool dudes are and who the douches are "it aint hard to tell"

i hope when you see people in the street with records you dont walk up to them punch them in the face and badger them with bullshit and call them names, because thats what happens when new people start here, and how do you know every new person here is a Timmy Digalot, sounds like hating just for the sake of hating, your hating on people you know nuthin about....for no reason..

come on....

• Good to have you man! I'm new and still learning the ropes as well. Great place to be though!

• Good to have you man!
    thanks man

EDIT on my dilla quote:
    I dont like dilla as much as the black track suit/nike-air wearing madlib/stones throw heavens gate type heads who think he is gods gift to hip-hop do. i said i respect dude's hustle and he had produced some real good shit, but overall? not a fan

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    You can't go at members--even indirectly--with your first post. It's not done. It's bad form. It's indicative of an underlying incompatibility.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Fuck decorum this is a forum/I'll gladiate times two and make your four run

• Who wants to take out bets on coldgritz post total on this thread? I'm saying 43 times posted. Any takers?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    InnerSpace said:
    Who wants to take out bets on coldgritz post total on this thread? I'm saying 43 times posted. Any takers?

You've gotten too Hollywood InnerSpace.

• The_Non said:
    InnerSpace said:
    Who wants to take out bets on coldgritz post total on this thread? I'm saying 43 times posted. Any takers?

You've gotten too Hollywood InnerSpace.

I will be Diplo. I will be Diplo. I will be Diplo.

• "i don't even know you, but i hate you!"
    Attached files

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    :five_pager:

I call it now

vintageinfants said:
    FIRST POST FIVE PAGER!

*sighs* beat me to it

• Soulhawk said:
    this little dude is already asshurt from his very first post

that has to be a new strut record

Ha ha. Marvellous.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    Welcome aboard, dude. Try to avoid the rap and race threads..

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    yeah meh! i scream foul at this...i mean seriously if your going to give newbs so much flack and hatred just close the community and make it invite only...so you dont have to deal with making friends or having to talk with new people you hate on...dont get me wrong after a few months you can tell who the cool dudes are and who the douches are "it aint hard to tell"

i hope when you see people in the street with records you dont walk up to them punch them in the face and badger them with bullshit and call them names, because thats what happens when new people start here, and how do you know every new person here is a Timmy Digalot, sounds like hating just for the sake of hating, your hating on people you know nuthin about....for no reason..

come on....

you mad?

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    ^^ me naw not at all, um just saying close the community and make it just for your friends, thats all...just suggesting thats all, no trouble over here...

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    faux_rillz said:

i was waiting for it
    im like where bald eagle of boredom automaton attorneybot at?
    then on the 3rd page,on cue??????..
    he killed the thread with a hitler/3rd reich citation /apperence

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    kala said:
    faux_rillz said:

i was waiting for it

Why does he hate short people?

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Welcome to Soul Strut message board.

• colgritz...theyre not haters, theyre nihilists. they believe in nothing

• tripledouble said:
    theyre nihilists. they believe in nothing

i've been wanting to see this for so long.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Oh those Strutters are so mean!
    They push us around and take our lunch money whenever we want to talk boom bap and meaningful lyrics!
    It's not like we crowd their very last punctuation mark whenever they talk about that dumb, unintelligent, unlistenable shit that is ruining the beautiful legacy of the golden era and that they actually have the gall to call rap.

Welcome, etc.
    Enjoy your stay.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Soulhawk said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    DIGALOTTERY

is that like Powerball???

not sure we have that in my state

nah thats when you buy a bunch of records cause the covers look cool/trippy/psychy (or have black dudes w afros on it) and hope to pull a break.....

Ah yeah coldgritz...hello....!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

i hope when you see people in the street with records you dont walk up to them punch them in the face and badger them with bullshit and call them names...

The Strutters that do all the bullying on here are nerdy fuckers that have never been in a fight in their life.... Thats why they do it..... In real life they are too scared to act like that.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    LokoOne said:

i hope when you see people in the street with records you dont walk up to them punch them in the face and badger them with bullshit and call them names...

The Strutters that do all the bullying on here are nerdy fuckers that have never been in a fight in their life.... Thats why they do it..... In real life they are too scared to act like that.

:roll:

Btw, welcome aboard coldgritz. Don't start shit, won't be none.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    colgritz...theyre not haters, theyre nihilists. they believe in nothing

I mean, say what you like about the tenets of Hatteurism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

i was waiting for it

haha! I'm laughing and I don't even know what the hell a "citation apperence" is! Never stop posting here.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Junior said:
    Don't start shit, won't be none.