post something as new and as good

ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts

Unreleased. The DJ talks all over it, but it's a dope track. Skream vs Joker = Parma Violets

Kindly,
    parallax

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    damn!

• ^ that was great!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    ketan said:
    damn!

LOVE IT! The Black Diamond Life EP is dope.

• doomdoom 305 Posts

How this shit didnt get pressed on wax yet is beyond me... labels suck in 2010

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    ^^^Holy shit thats hot !

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    I noticed he has links to M-Division records so there are probably plans to put this out on wax. They normally do with most of their artists. He's Australian too nice to know.
    Thanks for the heads up DOOM this is stuck on repeat for me.

• doom said:

good to see Julien Love get some props from Soulstrut He's from Brisabne but i think lives in Melbourne. Should definately put some shit out. From what I hear hes one of those really talented dudes who doesn't really have his business game on

His videos are wicked too

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

The Phoenix Foundation - Buffalo from Nathan Hickey on Vimeo.

From NZ. I highly recommend checking out their previous stuff too. My favorite band right now.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    julien and that droopy are noice

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ketan said:
    damn!

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sade's (beat/sample/loops) catalog is crazy slept on. Dudes missin' the boat for a long minute.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    batmon said:
    ketan said:
    damn!

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sade's (beat/sample/loops) catalog is crazy slept on. Dudes missin' the boat for a long minute.

Seriously, while this is undoubtedly the standout track and I'm still gutted that the EP isn't a few full tracks longer, it's still one of the unexpected highlights of the year for me.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I really dig that Droop-E and that track is fucking sick but also I kind of wish that he would stick to producing and not really rap.

I posted this in the other thread about albums. It's "Bombay" by El Guincho. The song is sooo dope, and the album is amazing. Also, the video is truly next level on some Holy Mountain shit. Definitely a great video but NSFW due to the amount of boobs in it.

Also the new Redman is really dope. I will never not love to listen to Redman. BUt this is a knocker and has been getting some play on radio mix shows.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    That Droop-E track is fucking horrible.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    this also sucks.

but I like the video. you can download the C4D work HERE and make your own video out of it. which is good and new.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Droop-E's and Curren$y's raps are on about identical levels to me.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Cosmo said:
    I really dig that Droop-E and that track is fucking sick but also I kind of wish that he would stick to producing and not really rap.

I posted this in the other thread about albums. It's "Bombay" by El Guincho. The song is sooo dope, and the album is amazing. Also, the video is truly next level on some Holy Mountain shit. Definitely a great video but NSFW due to the amount of boobs in it.

Also the new Redman is really dope. I will never not love to listen to Redman. BUt this is a knocker and has been getting some play on radio mix shows.

That Redman track is great.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    Cosmo said:

Yeah, I'm not really sold on his verses, but the beat and 40 come off real nice.

The whole Sade mixtape is decent, but not amazing...some of the beats are just alright.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Okem said:

Okem said:
    this also sucks.

That's quality Soulstrutting right there.

I dug that Droop E & Julien Love.
    Someone just turned me on to this. Not usually my kinda thing, but it's good.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    doom said:

There's gotta be an MP3 of this out there. Dude needs to put this out for real.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    day said:
    Okem said:

Okem said:
    this also sucks.

That's quality Soulstrutting right there.
    Hahaha. Thankyou muchly.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    day said:
    doom said:

http://dirpy.com/studio/aH-VYQT4584

• spivy said:
    day said:
    doom said:

Julien Love is the mothermuckin Don. Check out his blog (kebabiman.tumblr.com), I'VE BEEN DRiNKiN is a personal favourite.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    ketan said:
    Cosmo said:

Yeah, I'm not really sold on his verses, but the beat and 40 come off real nice.

I really don't mind Droop-E on the mic. I must have listened to I'm Loaded more than any other song over the past month or so but I'd be hard pushed to tell you anything he says, it seems to be me he's quite happy to just play second fiddle to the beat, adding another layer of sound, which works well when the production's that strong.

Mind you I've been listening to his brother's album the last few months so I don't really know what's up or down anymore.

• Epic Strings said:
    spivy said:
    day said:
    doom said:

Julien Love is the mothermuckin Don. Check out his blog (kebabiman.tumblr.com), I'VE BEEN DRiNKiN is a personal favourite.

New to me, thank you! Good track, sounds like a Midnight Express song - but with better audio!

PPU should release this on a 45!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Cosmo said:

Latte Pass, but this is a great video. Boobs I've seen before, but a lady lighting a cigarette off a match that a bird is holding in its beak is a first.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    youknowyouknow said:

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

sooulstruuuuut, you've got some hating to dooooooo