Gene Simmons Threatens Hacker Group.

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    It's generally a pretty bad idea to try to pick a fight with the /b/tards. Grampa Gene should probably just walk away.

• DJ_Enki said:
    It's generally a pretty bad idea to try to pick a fight with the /b/tards. Grampa Gene should probably just walk away.

Seriously. No better way for Gene to get his ass (and his wig) handed to him than to make idle threats against the 4chan types.

• considering gene is basically hawking his douchy celebrity persona these days, isn't this a net win for him?

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    yeah this is overall a bad idea, h4ck3rz love this type of attention and they will keep going, i love that they have redirected his site to TPB....this is like buffing someones freshly painted piece with a white wall...all that guarantees is that it going to keep happening..

Gene and Co, arent going to find these people, anyone with enough knowledge can hide behind a proxy and stay anonymous for a while before getting caught if at all, i wish him good luck...

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

• BigKBigK 97 Posts
    funky16corners said:
    DJ_Enki said:

Seriously. No better way for Gene to get his ass (and his wig) handed to him than to make idle threats against the 4chan types.

What can they do to him though?

He makes most of his cash from dolls and t-shirts and other stuff that can't be downloaded

People already download all his music for free, so he's nothing to lose on that front

He's got millions and millions already, so it's not like he's trying to make it still

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Consequences will never be the same.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    considering gene is basically hawking his douchy celebrity persona these days, isn't this a net win for him?

IMO, he seems to think that if his name, face or the word KISS is on anything, he's a winner.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    lulz at these comments

soooo... if someone is paying a "musician" to play for them and I can hear it ,am i stealing ?
    I didnt actually pay for it. And yet I can hear it. what if I happen to be leaving a Voicemail message and the recipient hears the "stolen" music , are they now criminally liable since they have a pirated copy of stolen material ? where does it end ? yes stealing is wrong, but once it is posted publicly your SOL.
    Also Can I sue the recording people and artist for selling the music to kids who play it to loud and affect my mental state ? Since it is Their property and they are just letting whoever use it, should they not be held accountable for my hearing loss ? loss of sleep ? aggrevation ? Negligence if you ask me , someone get me a lawyer

"A spokesperson for Anonymous said in September that the group's distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks would "keep going until we stop being angry"."

Ah. Petulance.

i think anonymous demonstrates the strength of ther internet. 4chan is cutting edge and incredibly influential .

they started lolcats as a sick joke.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    The bankers already proved that the rule of law is gone. I don't think Gene realizes how wide open and ready to pop off schitt is right now. He might want to reposition himself on the right side of the pitchforks instead of suing the little people.