buying records of victor kiswell

Comments

• Ive been to his house, and he was a gracious host. Cooked dinner ( i passed on the shrimp)

I think he assumed i was going to go nuts over "moody drama library euro funk" and indian soundtracks.. which were imo overpriced, but business is business... just meant he didnt make much $.

considering that... the only thing i bought was the mint copy 45 of 20th century steel band for $10 euros.

i got over.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• djsheep said:

I would way rather deal with Victor over say, Diggersdigest... who's descriptions and prices just shit me to tears.... ehhh Placebo break, rare. 120 Euro shit... pffft....

The best thing about French sites are, listen to the record on their site, then check eBay auctions / gemm for it... can usually get it 50% cheaper, especially with the exchange rates coming down....

peace.

OK, first you bashed me with no reasons on your private message about russian record, playing the record game big dude (I should post this here, it was so funny). Then you shit on my business and on Julien with no reasons too.

I was thinking about drop this on a private message but you're very annoying so..

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

I remember I invited you in my place, we did a trade that was WAAAYYY to your advantage, as I kindly (and in knowledge of it, in case you think we're a bunch of stupid cunts) gave you a 200+ record for two records you priced far more expensive than the price I could notice on ebay or any other place.
    I can't remember I complained about this on a public forum.

What is giving you the right to diss people that did nothing wrong to you? Are you a sort of record selling ethic police?

I'm fed up with your cool attitude on ****ing forums and then being a bitch behind the back.

I can't think of a single reason you have to do that. I don't understand why you give you the right to do it. Maybe cause we're two or three French pips in this forum so you feel comfortable to do it? Would you do the same with one of the big US poster from here? I don't think so.

Think two seconds about your own attitude before dropping shit like this on a public forum.

Believe me, you will be not welcome in this country anymore.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    robert_murt said:

AWESOME! You work in customs then, hows that workin out for you?

The polyester pants look uncomfortable but that sweet utility belt is so butch.

B/W

• At the attention of all of you who spitting at me, and to be short as I will don't spend endless hours with this: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

• ummmm... sorry, was I talking to you?

you talked about "french sites" right? Yes you talk to me, don't act like you don't know

bla bla bla take the knowledge via DJ Expo who went thru my records in Los Angeles when I stayed with him, and then sold them without the covers as secret squirrels... sorry, it is what it is.

Once again you start with your big ego. You really think everybody in the world know Russian records because of you? Man you're a joke. I don't know DJ expo AT ALL. I don't follow russian records ebay serie at all too. The Russian records I know comes directly from Moscow, and have no relation with you.

As for trade, no big deal. The funny thing is you picked the best popsike from your record and the worst from mine. You also didn't mentioned that Aussie record you stated as 80 euros and went for 10$ some weeks after. No big deal once again. It's just that when you take the right to criticize someone you have to be perfect on your side. Is that your case?

Why is my opinion so important to you... Why you're coming at me like this is just weird. You might be asshurt by the fact that I don't like your website, nor do I like diggersdigest. Nor do I shop there.

Your big ego once again. You really think I come at you because you don't shop at my place? You really see you as a VIP right? You talk shit about me and someone I know without reasons, that's why I come at you.

I might be a sucker, but I always say it how it is. Sorry, I have opinions, and voice them. I'm like everyone else on this board, just a dude who likes records that happens to travel a lot to DJ and work... That doesn't mean you're bad people. I might not like your business practices, but nor do I like McDonalds practices....

Ok so if I follow you: let's say I came to one of your DJ gig. Then I come to this place and telling stuff like "that DJ Sheep guy...pfff.. his set was really bad. How could people really contact this guy and book him..I know guys who are far better and take half of the money he takes"
    Then...You will tell me that you don't give a damn and not react? Come on boy, you know it's not true. You talk shit about people, on a public place, you know what you are doing, you know you disrespect people in public, don't act like it's just your little point of view and it wouldn't hurt my ass.

Sorry, not everyone in the world is going to like what you do, and as a store you are coming off MAD unprofessional right now attacking me on here. no one dissed you, no one dissed Victor. I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt if you re-read my post. You sound like a Victor Kiswell stan right about now. I just gave the plain black and white facts.

I don't see why the fact to respond to your attack makes me unprofessional. You threw random attack at French website. I think you don't read carefully what I wrote. YOU dissed diggersdigest and French websites in general and I replied to that. There's no relation with Victor Kiswell.

This is the funniest shit about this thread. You make me laugh.... you're a sad dude. Don't threaten me or you may notice a huge decline in your business.

I was talking about my place and the place of people you dissed in general in this country. Feel free to joke about it and my approximative English. Next time we can do that in French (or maybe in Russian) since you're an expert on everything about the country you visit for 2 weeks.
    As for my sadness, don't turn the thing that way. It's usually people who dissed the others who sounds jealous and frustrated. You dissed us at first. So may I ask you: are you jealous?
    You sound to be worry about my state. I'm moving in a new bigger flat, my wife will have a baby in two monthes and despite the fact that I don't have DJ Sheep as a customer my business is going very well, so I'm not very sad as you could guess.
    Concerning your last line, this is your big ego VOLUME 3, there's no need to tell about it, it's funny as itself.

• djsheep said:
    robert_murt said:
    At the attention of all of you who spitting at me, and to be short as I will don't spend endless hours with this: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

shoulda taken it straight to PM's if you wanted others to mind their own business. Your post count says it all, outta the 300 or so posts, I'd say 280 of them were advertising your EBAY SERIE or SECRET SQUIRREL shit. Next time you're going to "FRENCH ATTACK" someone on here, contribute to the forum...

I don't think Raj has a problem with this. If it was the case I would be banned since a long time what you think? Once again..EGO...you and your multiple thread with your face all over it.

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    such little dude moves?????? literally

shit is hella narrow and pale up in here sonnys

i love a good soulstrut implosion

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    :snowman:

! i predict dudey will get his records

2. kiswell's sales will decline 20% as a karmic spanking [as if he cares]

3. this will for eternity [12/21/2012 ?} be a lowly internet message board where record moves and the toys that play them both large and small will type out this faustian soap operaesqe drama over flat black crack,all
    in an attempt to satiate that unquenchable selfish international thirst for da breakbeatrarerist pimpage.

CONTINUE FOLLS

Robert Murt rhymes with asshurt.

Sheep is a fair dinkum ozzie but, strewth mate, you should know better than inviting a bloody Aussie into your home.

Carry on.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    victor's not the fastest shipper in the world but you'll get your records.

• Well I let you all with your funny jokes. Looks like teens here have a lot of time to waste.

Bevan, you can go on this thread I really don't care and will not even read the end of it. I feel real bad and ashamed to even took attention to all of this, ignore you would have been the best solution, at least you were right about this point. This discussion will goes in circle, worst will come to worst and I said everything I had to say.
    Don't want to continue this childish lil' dude version of Frank vs kon & Amir.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• robert_murt said:
    I feel real bad and ashamed to even took attention to all of this, ignore you would have been the best solution, at least you were right about this point.

You said it. DJSheep never criticised or even mentioned French Attack. You've just given yourself the worst negative advertising possible and for no reason. Why didn't you keep quiet and let it wash over? You've plucked infamy from the jaws of banality. Well done.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    djsheep said:
    so I just spoke to Victor, and it seems like the original poster never supplied his address... all is solved, they are in touch and records are on the way. ORIGINAL CASE SOLVED. FRENCH ATTACK STYLE.

djsheep, master of French poptarts

• The multiple jump-on-the-bandwagon-french-bashing in this thread is such a bad look. Get over your nationalistic-chauvinst preconceptions please, this isn't 1900 anymore.

• disco_che said:
    The multiple jump-on-the-bandwagon-french-bashing in this thread is such a bad look. Get over your nationalistic-chauvinst preconceptions please, this isn't 1900 anymore.

You guys know why France gave us the Statue of Liberty right?

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    disco_che said:
    The multiple jump-on-the-bandwagon-french-bashing in this thread is such a bad look. Get over your nationalistic-chauvinst preconceptions please, this isn't 1900 anymore.

We are talking shit about poptarts who happen to be French.

b/w

STOP ACTIN' FRENCH

• SHE ONLY HAD ONE HAND UP!!!

now, back to my freedom fries....

[quote
    b/w

STOP ACTIN' FRENCH

• disco_che said:

FFS we're talking about a website called French Attack. Is the irony of its name intentional? Name one war where the French Army didn't surrender in the first half hour.