buying records of victor kiswell

13»

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    djsheep said:

you look pretty happy about the trade here dude, plus I gave you another BIG Japanese record, and a stack of 7"s.....

http://www.popsike.com/INCREDIBLE-BONGO-ROCK-LP-RARE-FRENCH-AFRO-PSYCH/4005573684.html

http://www.popsike.com/Dee-Dee-Bridgewater-AFRO-BLUE-Japan-only-LP/4040113175.html

OWNED................ Sorry Rob, nothing personal but you over read and over reacted to things...and I think Sheep just pulled your card here.....

* Although Sheep you musta been happy too cus you have 'two fingers point at teh raer" although I guess now you'd probably only have a middle finger for French Attack.... This thread was a good work break laugh.... :-)

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    disco_che said:
    The multiple jump-on-the-bandwagon-french-bashing in this thread is such a bad look. Get over your nationalistic-chauvinst preconceptions please, this isn't 1900 anymore.

• selperfuge said:

FFS we're talking about a website called French Attack. Is the irony of its name intentional? Name one war where the French Army didn't surrender in the first half hour.

Aside from judging nations on what happened in wars 60+ years ago being something for grand-grandpas (Have you ever been to war?) you better go back to history class before acting smart.
    Ever heard of this guy?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

• Don't know if I'm relieved to see this thread or not..

Bought a record off Vincent Tajan (Victor Kiswell) over 3 weeks ago.. asked for a bit of a discount and he said OK yeah but send it to me as a 'gift'..

Never heard from the guy since.. even tried mailing him on his Facebook (which he's been posting on continually the last 3 weeks), tried calling ..nada.

OK so I'm still giving this guy the benefit of the doubt thinking OK he's just not getting these messages

So then I send him a message from my other email account asking about buying records, guy replies within an hour. I send him a message back saying 'What's up'? ..nothing.

Now when you send a guy $$ as a gift (ie you cant get your money back) and he doesn't reply for over 3 weeks and is clearly avoiding your emails you get a little bit nervous..

Can anyone let me know whats up with this guy??? Pretty much seems like he's gonna keep my money right? ..especially when it's still listed on his website for sale.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I dont know where you're located in relation to Mr. Kiswell, but i have had records take a whole lot longer than three weeks to find their way to my door.

That said, this...

So then I send him a message from my other email account asking about buying records, guy replies within an hour. I send him a message back saying 'What's up'? ..nothing.

...does not bode well for you.

Kind of set yourself up for a fall there champ.

• enough with this gift shit, i wish greedy Paypal would mothball it. i'd bet 75% or more of gifts are just masked transactions. selfish as Paypal is why do they allow this?

i don't leave any balance in my Paypal, it's all Amex, thus, i pay fees on the gift. have done this many times for friends and people i trust, but it's unprofessional for a dealer to ask for this.

• nzshadow said:
    I dont know where you're located in relation to Mr. Kiswell, but i have had records take a whole lot longer than three weeks to find their way to my door.

That said, this...

...does not bode well for you.

Kind of set yourself up for a fall there champ.

I'm across the pond so no excuses there..

and yeah well he's clearly avoiding me ..i won't go out without a fight but BE WARNED!!!!

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    robert_murt said:
    don't act like it's just your little point of view and it wouldn't hurt my ass.

now je comprends un peu mieux pourquoi les anglo-saxons trouvent les frenchies tellement charmants

• I know this thread is from 2010, but I'm curious if the record from Victor ever showed up? I won a record in one of his auctions, it's been almost a month and still no record in the mail...I know dudes busy and shit up come on