Food You Can't Put Down!

2»

Comments

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    BreakSelf said:
    As a committed candy junky, I cannot permit myself to leave this thread without bigging up the greatest chewy candies of all time.

Morinaga's Hi Chew candy is pretty much the japanese version of crack. They're sorta like starburst, except about 10000 times better.

Seriously. Those unfamiliar need to get fam QUICK!

you can currently get grapefruit flavor on ebay, which I've been looking forward to trying for a couple years now. amazing stuff.

THOSE CHEWS ARE AMAZING!
    I am also a candy junky (currently eating Smarties which I bought in Toronto as they aren't available on the West Coast). Is it worth paying for the dental cavity? Probably.

• Almond said:
    BreakSelf said:
    As a committed candy junky, I cannot permit myself to leave this thread without bigging up the greatest chewy candies of all time.

Morinaga's Hi Chew candy is pretty much the japanese version of crack. They're sorta like starburst, except about 10000 times better.

Seriously. Those unfamiliar need to get fam QUICK!

you can currently get grapefruit flavor on ebay, which I've been looking forward to trying for a couple years now. amazing stuff.

THOSE CHEWS ARE AMAZING!
    I am also a candy junky (currently eating Smarties which I bought in Toronto as they aren't available on the West Coast). Is it worth paying for the dental cavity? Probably.

For Hi Chew? Unquestionably worth it!! I've blown as many minds with that candy as I have with records in the last year (and I've found some killer stuff!) lol.

• Options
    I like Pizza.

I named my pet parakeet Pizza because he is lovely.

When my parents came to visit me, we went to this place called Steve's Pizza before my radio show. They make a supreme pizza called 'The Steve.' We ordered 'The Steve' because my stepdad's name is Steve. The next afternoon Pizza sung along to some music, while I finished the leftover pizza.

Funny thing about my stepdad is he also has a pink donut named after him in my hometown!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• condiment i cant put down

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Strider79it said:

Yes.

• ketan said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Golden Grahams, straight out the box, is that good crack.

Yes. Fruit Loops too (although they're "less subtle").

Don't get me started on Honeynut Cheerios.

Haven't had Cap'n Crunch since I was ten, but I get the taste every now 'n' then.

• I was a MASSIVE fan of Archway chocolate chip cookies until the company started quietly going out of business.

Now when I get the cookie jones, I'm all about Keebler Soft Batch. And don't forget to put some milk in the mix. As another Strutter said earlier in this thread, I will fuck that shit up. If I bring it home at, say, 6 PM, if I don't watch out it will be gone by 9. That same night.

BTW, I'm surprised (and pissed!) to find out that when I go to the grocery store cookie section, these days oatmeal outnumbers chocolate chip three to one.