WATERMELON

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    "I can't feel my face"

That was brutal.

I picked up two fuckin awesome watermelons today, i just ate one, it was amazing. Seedless, juicy, sweet, everything one hopes for in a watermelon.

Its partner is calling to me from the fridge.

I am so fuckin down with watermelon.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i want to do the sous-vide injection of vodka and flavour into a pourous as fuck watermelon so bad

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    You know where the red sweet part of the watermelon starts to hit the whitish less sweet part? That reminds me of the taste of cunniligus. I like watermelon.

• ennuiennui 111 Posts
    pcmr said:
    i want to do the sous-vide injection of vodka and flavour into a pourous as fuck watermelon so bad

My advice: use good vodka and don't leave it in there for too long. I did it once and all the vodka pooled at the bottom, which turned the fruit into this disgusting fleshy texture that was toxically alcoholic.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    djsheep said:

IN. YOUR. F*CKING. FACE.

Thanks, this has cheered me up and calmed my road rage.

• watermelon's the best.

i've been wanting those vans for a minute.
    i had a pair of watermelon boxers that i wore into the ground.

i love you watermelon.

Burns said:
    You know where the red sweet part of the watermelon starts to hit the whitish less sweet part? That reminds me of the taste of cunniligus. I like watermelon.

there is two ways of looking at this:

1. You are buying some mighty strange watermelons

2. You go down on gummy bears

i ate the 1st half of the second watermelon today. It was, dare i say it, even better than the first.

the last half is taunting me, and to make matters worse, i have to hide it from my kids, little bastards are all up in my watermelon, but this ones mine, ill fight em for it.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Burns said:

YOU SOUND SEEDLESS.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    One of the ladies at work started choking on watermelon since she was drinking water with it and it swelled in her throat or something. Good thing she had someone around to give her a heimlich on that deserted Friday afternoon. Now I'm too scared to eat melon. How embarrassing would it be to die while eating melon?

Be careful, folks!

• Almond said:
    One of the ladies at work started choking on watermelon since she was drinking water with it and it swelled in her throat or something. Good thing she had someone around to give her a heimlich on that deserted Friday afternoon. Now I'm too scared to eat melon. How embarrassing would it be to die while eating melon?

Be careful, folks!

Generation WEAR A HELMET EVERYWHERE YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT has spoken!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i love the mini-watermelons i get in my organic fruit basket

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Burns said:

Are you dating Khia?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Almond said:
    Now I'm too scared to eat melon.!

Are u serious?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ZingZangZoom!

smashed it.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    bassie said:
    Burns said:

Are you dating Khia?

Yes.

Watermelon tastes like flesh toward the rind, yes the white part at the rind.

Its supposed to taste like succulent fruit right? Not a sour ass berry.

Deegreez said:
    Almond said:

Be careful, folks!

Choking Lady was about to die and you're making jokes about helmets! She couldn't breathe and if someone hadn't been there she would have died right then and there in her cubicle. Yallz are going to kill yourselves by squirting vodka into your watermelons. You'll get them caught in your throat and have to get heimlichs from your drunk-ass friends. Who knows if they even know how.

batmon said:
    Almond said:

Are u serious?

I am serious. I'll never look at a watermelon the same way again. I haven't had a piece of melon since Choking Lady's unfortunate incident, but then again, I don't buy melon very often. I've never been much of a fan of watermelon, anyway.

wow, super double post

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

• Watermelon Jerky with this

• damn clip doesnt want to be embed.....

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Risingson said:
    damn clip doesnt want to be embed.....

Ha! I knew someone was going to reference that Petey Greene video. It's bizarre how something as mundane as the act of eating a certain fruit a certain way is associated with outdated comedic gags with racist connotations (yes, I know I'm putting the elephant turd in the punchbowl here)

• Options
    Almond said:
    Deegreez said:
    Almond said:

Be careful, folks!

Choking Lady was about to die and you're making jokes about helmets! She couldn't breathe and if someone hadn't been there she would have died right then and there in her cubicle. Yallz are going to kill yourselves by squirting vodka into your watermelons. You'll get them caught in your throat and have to get heimlichs from your drunk-ass friends. Who knows if they even know how.

batmon said:
    Almond said:

Are u serious?

I am serious. I'll never look at a watermelon the same way again. I haven't had a piece of melon since Choking Lady's unfortunate incident, but then again, I don't buy melon very often. I've never been much of a fan of watermelon, anyway.

My best friends body was found in his apartment today. They said in was from natural causes. He had been there for two days. It hasn't really hit me quite yet; but, it will.